Home Fix Bathrooms (Formerly Picture Perfect Bathrooms) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Fix Bathrooms (Formerly Picture Perfect Bathrooms)
Telephone
Read Home Fix Bathrooms (Formerly Picture Perfect Bathrooms) Reviews
Would not hesitate to give this company 5 out of 5. Customer is always right customer service goes along way with me. Competitive quote and excellent through and through. Received nothing but great customer care. Even after the bathroom was installed (and the installers had cleaned up after themselves) they booked a professional cleaner to come and give our new bathroom a sparkle - we did not expect this level of service. Fantastic from start to finish.
I am super grateful for the customer service I've had from Picture Perfect. Treated like a real person, and that's not to mention the bathroom - I show it off to all of my visitors. Chuffed.
My new bathroom is absolutely gorgeous. We were looking for a supply and fit service that included 3d models but were struggling to find a company that offers them. We are so glad to have found Picture Perfect - we will be getting our kitchen done next with them no doubt. Thanks Sam & the team!
Quote was competitive and the overall finished bathroom is perfect
Fast response thanks alot
I love my new bathroom
Thanks to Sam and the team
5 Star for quality of service and communication :)
Excellent communication, punctual and tidy. Would recommend to friends and family.
Attention to detail is important for me. Couldn't be happier!!!!
Bathroom looks amazing thank you
Used SR multiple times for my properties, I work abroad alot so need somebody reliable and affordable. Recomended.
5 out of 5 from me, engineer was great and good to pay by card as I didnt have cash
Recomended fast response and realistic price
Good service
Good quote and was quick to respond
5 out of 5
Im a landlord so I need a reliable plumber that I can trust. Used these guys a few times now and never been let down.
Fast response for a good price job well done
Excellent!!!
End of tenancy clean went smoothly will use again
Home Fix Bathrooms (Formerly Picture Perfect Bathrooms) is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews