Tidy Day Reviews

sam@tidyday.co.uk

83 Ducie St, Manchester

Tell us how Tidy Day made you happy

Telephone
"Bathroom looks amazing thank you"
"Used SR multiple times for my properties, I work abroad alot so need somebody reliable and affordable. Recomended."
"5 out of 5 from me, engineer was great and good to pay by card as I didnt have cash"
"Recomended fast response and realistic price"
"Good service"
"Good quote and was quick to respond"
"Im a landlord so I need a reliable plumber that I can trust. Used these guys a few times now and never been let down."
"Fast response for a good price job well done"
"Excellent!!!"
"End of tenancy clean went smoothly will use again"
"Reliable and on time thanks"
"Couldn't recommend enough. Sorted an end of tenancy clean for me with no qualms at all. Great to work with."
"Communication with my cleaner and management is really good."
"Booked a 2 hour weekly clean about a month ago. Not been let down once and really impressed with the job every single week."
"So far so good. My long term tenants moved out and left a mess, too much to take on ourselves. Got in touch with these lot and they sent a friendly (and good singer haha!) ... woman called Maggie round, was concerned she couldn’t get it all done the way we needed it for our new tenants, but she surprised us.. My only area of improvement would be the air freshener she used.... I hate the smell of vanilla! Change that and you’re not far from perfect.."
"Polite, friendly and very thorough with their cleaning. My house has never looked better!"
"Weekly clean is perfect for me. Reasonable prices and great company to deal with"
"Cracking service, great attention to detail. Punctual and polite"
"Genuinely the best cleaning service I've had so far. You can tell they care about customer satisfaction."
Tidy Day is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews