TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
Not much to say..
Good quality app with a lot of useful info
Filled in confidential bank details, then nothing!
Very efficient
Very good service.
One star less was just because i felt panicky with the time alotted to put in all the details before the timer goes off for the ticket reservation. Otherwise user friendly. Thank you.
Little bit complicated due to my computer skills
Very simple to use
I would like to see my purchase history and a button taking me straight to my favourites (artists and venues) so I can quickly see when they are next playing or what's on in my usual venues.
Great platform - very simple to navigate and easy to compare ticket prices across different ticket sellers!
Tickx compared different sellers while getting my American Idiot tickets and helped me save some quids. Top work!
Great idea. Wish I'd thought of it. Saved loads on my tickets to the rocky horror
Brilliant platform for purchasing events!
Great
Great company
Great site
When do I receive my tickets ?
I'm not really with the modern age and would like to receive a paper copy of my tickets as apposed to an email apart from that everything good and easy
very easy website to use, very well laid out
Well done