TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
Good site for info
Easy to buy tickets
(Postbooking) -
Very impressed with this site, no extortionate charges. Will definitely use again. Thank you!
(Newuser) -
this is a very nice app for finding events and movies online.
(Newuser) -
Fast process easy to access
No problems
Over the moon
Good service
(Newuser) -
I haven’t brought anything yet but seems very easy to use and will use in the future.
(Newuser) -
Unable to connect to payment for tickets, so didn't get tickets, and rang up directly to theatre to complete transaction .
(Newuser) -
Every time I click on available ticket and go to buy, they are not available once my bank details are submitted. When I return to the seating page they are still there, then the same happens again. Very frustrating. Tried more than 15 times now. I really want tickets so not giving up, just not a great experience.
(Newuser) -
This was the first time I used TickX, and I was pleased overall with the functionality of the site. I would have liked to know the ticket prices per day and performance when I looked at the whole month calendar (a bit like EasyJet does) as I found it time consuming to have to click through on each day. Also, Restricted View seats weren’t obvious until I looked at the seating plan...so I felt lured by low price deals that were actually always cheap Restricted View seats, which was disappointing. Overall though, I was pleased to be able to compare prices across ticket sellers and it felt like I had succeeded in saving time wading through all the different booking agents for West End shows. I also like the web design as it appears on my device - clean, attractive, uncluttered. I will definitely be using TickX again. Thanks!!
Good, efficient service.
(Newuser) -
Very easy to use app great service
(Postbooking) -
Great site, easy to use and navigate!
Simple purchase
(Newuser) -
Seems easy to use after registering
Easy enough to use
(Newuser) -
Very helpful website to use to find tickets for events as some websites will offer different seats and prices. This handy tool helps you find what you want, at ease. I will definitely be using again!
(Postbooking) -
Very good offer, love this site
TickX is rated 4.58 based on 619 reviews