Ticketmaster Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ticketmaster deliver?

How can I contact Ticketmaster?

Tell us how Ticketmaster made you happy

11 - 12 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Customer service is impossible to get hold of won't answer private message on social media and won't answer phones choose an option and line foes dead"
Are you Ticketmaster? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don't use ticket master unless you want messing around. Ordered some tickets and paid for the delivery of the tickets, was told they would arrive 3 days before the gig.. fair enough. Day of the gig...no tickets, rang ticket master only to be held on the payable charged line for over 30 minutes to be told I had to get them from our local box office. This was a Sunday too. I asked for the postage refund and was told I had been refunded 20p instead of the £2.95 as the postage charge was for the printing of the tickets??? This is the first and definitely the last time I will use ticket master."
"concert booked however concert re-scheduled - no tickets arrived and Ticketmaster stated that postman could not find address (I live on a main road and have deliveries daily) then they state they emailed me to say tickets had been returned to ticketmaster ( I never received any email) now the concert has been and gone and they ticketmaster had my tickets and my money and I am left angry and annoyed"
"Terrible company , wont delete my account and have reason to believe my details were compromised but have had no help from them what so ever ."
"Never received the tickets I paid postage for when I asked about the whereabouts of my tickets I was told to print them off with having no printer they told me to join a library.. I want my money back you scammers"
"I received a £20 gift voucher from my colleagues for my birthday. I tried to use it when booking tickets and couldn't so I called customer services (the number can't go through weq4u, so I sensed something not right. Woman on phone says I have to book tickets and then call them with the reference number and they'll send me a cheque in the post which takes 4 weeks. I was so disappointed. Who sends cheques anymore? I was charged £6.49 for the call (Can see why weq4u was blocked) for a 2 minute call and I'm not convinced a cheque would arrive and there's probably an admin fee. Why not use a voucher like any other legitimate company. This is obviously a scam and has spoilt my birthday gift. Avoid these people, rise above it and buy from a proper company. They're not the actual Ticketmaster company."
"The website is very confusing and difficult to use. I eventually managed to book two tickets to a musical only to find that I couldn't redeem £80-worth of Ticketmaster Gift Vouchers. So I then had to make the bookings via a 20 min call using their 0844 no. @ 7p/min to be charged another £1.50 for the privilege on top of the 13% surcharges to the base theatre ticket prices. I'll never use them again and will ask friends to give us cash or a cheque rather than Ticketmaster gift vouchers."
"The worst website ever! Disgrace! Avoid if you can!"
"This is the worst site in the entire world. I have spent hours trying to buy tickets which show as being on sale but will not process and eventually when I rang the venue was told that the tickets were sold out since last July! There does not seem to be any human being employed by Ticketmaster."
"Where to start... terrible website that constantly needs to be refreshed, ridiculous handling fees that cannot be combined for several purchases... a grating experience all round"
"Shoutout to Ticketmaster AU for some amazing customer service including a personal call. Love your work."
"You guys have some FOUL customer service reps."
"Never getting an update that a concert date is changing is an example of bad customer service Ticketmaster. Very upset & annoyed"
"Ticketmaster's customer service is appalling!! Get your act together!"
"ABSOLUTELY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE RECEIVED. EVER. SO FRUSTRATED."
"Ticketmaster I try and use ticketline all the way. Much better customer service and they don't charge you £50 a min to ring"
Ticketmaster is rated 2.06 based on 70 reviews