Ticketmaster Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ticketmaster deliver?

How can I contact Ticketmaster?

Tell us how Ticketmaster made you happy

11 - 12 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Disgusted - just had to pay £5.95 handling fee per ticket on top of postage. Why do they need a processing fee when they are a ticket company? And why can't they issue online tickets in this day and age?!?"
Are you Ticketmaster? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Spending gift cards is almost impossible! Ticketweb a company owned in its entirety by Ticketmaster doesn’t accept them! Dreadful service! Do not buy anyone vouchers!!"
"Disgraceful company - try to call them, keep you waiting to make you pay their charges, then cut you off when you try to talk to someone. Website makes it impossible to buy more than one type of ticket per transaction, then they add on various charges to increase the ticket price by over 30%. Venues should not use Ticketmaster!"
"When I called to get my tickets I asked to have them shipped to my home address. They said they couldn’t. They were going to send it to an app on my phone and I could have them printed from a computer but not until 24 hours before event. I waited till about 39 hours tried to log in and it didn’t like password. Changed password four or five times still didn’t work. Tried to call. Couldn’t reach human after an hour. Next day finally got human about eight hours before event. Had to pick up at will call. Pain in ass. Not good. However, in the whole scheme of life this isn’t really s big deal."
"I am disgusted that on the official sale day for Michael Buble tickets there was no availability when I got through at 9.08am. How can this even be possible?? How can selling sites have tickets for sale and then be able to sell them for inflated prices when customers have a maximum 6 ticket limit? This should not be allowed!! I thought this practice had stopped but clearly not. The only way I could get tickets for the event was to use these sites which I would rather not use but had no choice. Ticketmaster should be ashamed of themselves"
"Never again"
"Useless site!!!!! Do understand how they make money. Was ready to get my ticket and it said i was in the line 10 mins late it said there was a problem please try again!!! Tried it a number of times and it kept doing the same thing. And then finally it said there was no more tickets after 30 mins of kicking me out the line and making me do it again. 1st time i have used the site. I will not be using it again and will defo not recommend it to anyone. After looking on twitter and seeing peoples tweet about the same issue i had. It is clearly not a one time issue.. this seems to be a regular thing. Really disappointed !"
"Terrible company , wont delete my account and have reason to believe my details were compromised but have had no help from them what so ever ."
"Apparently I am not the only one having issues with ticketmaster. Attrotious company, shocking customer service, not sure how they are allowed to operate. They actually hang up on you while you're on hold, they will not answer your emails and lie through their teeth. Bought tickets over the phone as I got a gift card from work, and you cannot use gift cards online. First mistake, you will not even get a booking reference if you buy over the phone so you will struggle with any queries anyway. They promised to deliver tickets within 1 week and refund in 10 days. Ticket arrived after 2 months, dangerously close to event and after I moved house, causing additional hassle. As for my gift card refund, worth £100, well it's coming to 5 months now and no responses anywhere. Funny that £100 is too small to claim in court, but considering they are doing this to hundreds if not thousands of users, not sure how they are going unpunished. On the bright side, the company will burn out at this rate as everyone will hate them."
"Warning to anyone do not book tickets with ticketmaster. They are a fraud of a company. First Personal details stolen in a security breach. Now then change conditions on the eve of a concert and do not honour a refund. Lost £200 a fraud of a company that need investigating. AVOID !!!!!!!!"
"A warning to others to never use Ticketmaster. First was card and details were open to fraud after a data leak. Never they sent paper tickets, yes paper tickets this day and age. They were sent out so late I only just got them. Never ever would I use them again. They really need to be investigated."
"Great value tickets in the Summer Flash Sale"
"Website is not very transparent and it's only when you reach the payment page you realise there's a service charge and facility charge which adds and additional £5:00 to the cost of each ticket. To add insult to injury, the payment section also ask if you wish to secure your purchase. This is rather ambiguous and it's only after selecting 'Yes' you later receive an email informing that you've just purchased insurance at an additional cost of £13.32. Attempting to cancel the insurance is a nightmare: emails go unanswered as do telephone calls. Avoid Ticketmaster at all costs"
"I bought gift cards to go and see Hamilton - apparently you can't use online gift vouchers to buy tickets online! I called them right away, around 20min after the gift card purchase, spent another 15min on hold (btw, it's one of those extra charge numbers they have for customer service) - they promised to see how to solve it and that they would call me back in 72 hours. Instead I received an email 4 days later stating the same info that Hamilton does not accept gift cards. No mention that they could refund and cancel the gift cards or I could pay for the ticket partly with my credit card if they need that data or any other solution. I raised a new inquiry, this time using online form which they completely ignored. So I will not see Hamilton and I'm also stuck with £500 worth of gift cards which expire in a a year. I will go out of my way to avoid this company in the future and will refuse to go to any show if Ticketmaster is the only way to buy the tickets."
"Horrible customer service, extremely unhelpful, waiting for a reply for 10 days and they don't even take the time to read your initial request. UNACCEPTABLE for the amount of money they take per transaction, the worst ticket service ever I am hoping it goes out of business soon with new platforms appearing."
"Ticketmaster make a good living out of selling gift cards to punters desperate to find a present for an awkward relative. Great idea. Not so great is when the awkward relative discovers that the credit on their gift card can be applied to a wide range of tickets....except Hamilton, the one show everyone wants to see. It's not good enough to blame the promoter who is trying to prevent scalping. It's not beyond the wit of man to have a process where the ticket is purchased using the mandatory credit card but credit from the gift card is applied to the credit card account."
"A company that does not want to communicate with its customers. Impossible to get hold of to even make a complaint."
"Never received the tickets I paid postage for when I asked about the whereabouts of my tickets I was told to print them off with having no printer they told me to join a library.. I want my money back you scammers"
"Tried to register to buy tickets for Hamilton from overseas, continually unable to, scuppered by a message which says 'sorry we are unable to complete the process'. How are we to get tickets if we can't register. Very very very disappointed"
"It makes the purchase of concerts tickets very easy. The only drawback is that in some cases, physical tickets are obligatory, which isn't so convenient and you have to pay extra for the shipping."
Ticketmaster is rated 2.10 based on 67 reviews