Ticketmaster Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Ticketmaster

How would you rate Ticketmaster ?

47 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ticketmaster in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Customer service is impossible to get hold of won't answer private message on social media and won't answer phones choose an option and line foes dead"
Sarah Earle
"easy to use"
"Would leave a 0 star review if I could for the horrible way Ticketmaster has handled the NFL games in London. No excuse to not have your servers ready and could have been done so much better even with those issues. Rumours of selling to their own subsidiary company aside will be avoiding Ticketmaster whenever possible."
George Barrie
"Easy purchasing process"
"Don't use ticket master unless you want messing around. Ordered some tickets and paid for the delivery of the tickets, was told they would arrive 3 days before the gig.. fair enough. Day of the gig...no tickets, rang ticket master only to be held on the payable charged line for over 30 minutes to be told I had to get them from our local box office. This was a Sunday too. I asked for the postage refund and was told I had been refunded 20p instead of the £2.95 as the postage charge was for the printing of the tickets??? This is the first and definitely the last time I will use ticket master."
Hannah Welsh
"Easy website to use, fast process for buying tickets. Thanks"
Riccardo Saccotelli
"Biglietti per Disneyland ad un prezzo poco più basso, Ma ti permette di comprarli all'ultimo minuto"
Daniela Magee
Unverified Reviewer
"Me and my husband meant to go to see depeche mode. My husband's mother died that day so obviously we didn't go. I called the ticket master and told them about this prior to the concert as my husband had to deal with his loss. They asked if he can contact them for identification as only he has the authority to get the refund in this situation. He contacted them and they just emailed him the same response to 5 emails saying sorry we have no recollection of my contact. Really wind up in situation like this. It's an absolute disgrace. We are discuted with their lack of compassion and we have no refund!"
Mr Swann
"Buy tickets for concerts without any hastle."
"A great site to find what you are looking for and very efficient reply service once you have made your purchase"
"waited in a virtual queue by the time i got onto website tickets had sold out, my partner used the ticket factory at the same time and got tickets with no problem"
Nigell Ratcliffe
"Easy to use and safe delivery."
Kelly-Marie Roberts
"Easy to buy tickets for my favourite things, both new and old."
Mrs Josephine Black
"Quick, easy purchase at home, booking seats required at theatre."
"I received a £20 gift voucher from my colleagues for my birthday. I tried to use it when booking tickets and couldn't so I called customer services (the number can't go through weq4u, so I sensed something not right. Woman on phone says I have to book tickets and then call them with the reference number and they'll send me a cheque in the post which takes 4 weeks. I was so disappointed. Who sends cheques anymore? I was charged £6.49 for the call (Can see why weq4u was blocked) for a 2 minute call and I'm not convinced a cheque would arrive and there's probably an admin fee. Why not use a voucher like any other legitimate company. This is obviously a scam and has spoilt my birthday gift. Avoid these people, rise above it and buy from a proper company. They're not the actual Ticketmaster company."
Dominique Arancon
"Ticketmaster is always updated of the latest shows happening all over UK from significant and rookie music artists. They have variety to choose from in terms of genre. I recently bought a Northlane concert ticket for Birmingham via online. It gave me the option to have ticket delivery by post or print ticket. Ticket printing is way more convenient as I am ahead secure that I am watching tge concert and there would be no chance of the ticket getting lost by post! Once registered, it's just so fast and convenient to buy tickets. I bought 3 tickets for different events and they keep record of my purchases which makes me feel confident that i'm not gonna miss anything. They alao offer insurance in which if you cannot make it to the event then you can still use your money to purchase ticket for another event. Lastly, Ticketmaster has tight security in guarding your details. If you try to purchase, you are only given a specific amount of time that expires if you go beyond it..then you have to re-fo the process. So make sure you have all things prepared at hand when purchasing!"
"No Customer service at all! Their Customer service phone lines are such a joke!! There are no real person on the other side of the phone !!! And Customer service hot line CLOSED on Sunday !!! Really ? Why this company is allowed to dictate the ticket Market ! No competition !! They can do What ever they like!! There is no other company you can go for getting the tickets. Sad. ."
"Ticket master must be the worst company to deal with if you happen to have a gift card. I tried to use my gift card to book Annie tickets as I was given a gift card for £100 , so I went onto ticketmasters website and found tickets for £59 , so I did all the necessary form filling only to find out I could not use my gift card . So I rang them this was jolly as for the privilege of trying to use the said gift card you get charged an exorbitant amount per minute, and they do like you to hang on for a considerable length of time listening to music. It would have been cheaper to book an artist to come to your home and sing.when eventually you are answered and try and book the same tickets , miraculously they don't seem to have them at that price but they have more expensive ones to purchase . They also put a £3 charge on your order because you have to phone . So my advice to anyone wanting to buy theatre tickets etc give your loved ones cash and let them get better deals elsewhere because in my opinion ticketmaster are legitimate con artists I would not give any stars but that option is not available on the flip side the person I dealt with was calm and took my moaning well , they must be used to it . What a shame Ticketmaster you treat people with such disregard knowing that a gift card has to be spent you are in a win win situation. Oh by the way still waiting for an email confirmation"
Miss Clark
"Really clear, easy and simple booking process with option of cancellation protection."
"First things first Ticketmaster should rename their company to Scammaster. I purchased Red Impact Festival tickets to the Impact Festival in Krakow Poland for June 2017. These tickets included tribune seats for the value of 330zl/90$. According to the arena map provided at the time of the purchase these tribunes were located in section A, which is in the inner circle of the arena for the value of 330zl/90$. When I received my tickets, I noticed that I was placed in sections C2 and C4 which is located in the far outer circle of the arena. Therefore, if I check the arena seating map for these sections prices ranged from 199zl/50$ to 249zl/66$. I was very confused why I received these seats because I was expecting to sit in the inner circle. Then two weeks before the event Ticketmaster updated the seating map on their website and changed all the prices of the seats. Now 330zl/90$ seats became 399zl/105$ and the 249zl/66$ seats became 330zl/90$. It was like they decided the seats are too valuable and gave me worse seats for the same value. Simply it’s like buying a 55-inch TV and receiving a 30-inch upon delivery because they realized the value of 55-inch was too big for the price. I feel like I took part in a lotto with Ticketmaster’s service. If I knew they were going to do this I could have bought the same seats for much cheaper instead of buying their so-called packet. Lastly, Ticketmaster doesn’t provide any customer service. There is no way to contact them and they never respond to any phone calls or queries."
Ticketmaster is rated 2.40 based on 47 reviews