Ticketmaster Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ticketmaster deliver?

How can I contact Ticketmaster?

Tell us how Ticketmaster made you happy

11 - 12 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I bought tickets on the ticket resale site. 2 tickets were e tickets. However the other 2 tickets have to be physically collected from the box office no earlier than 2 hours before the event. Absolutely ridiculous. My advice don't use ticket exchange !! I will never use Ticketmaster again after this experience."
Are you Ticketmaster? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wimbledon resale. All sold out but site gives all possible dates/court and u have to go to each one to see that sold out. What is the rational there???"
"Absolute rubbish - AVOID. Tickets didnt arrive and spent over one hour waiting on hold on the phone trying to resolve. No replies to email either. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"I've bought two tickets from TicketMaster for an Ozzy's gig in Manchester. Unfortunately the concert was postponed, and re-scheduled more than 3 times, the final date was a year later, a whole year later. Therefore, I requested a refund to ticket master. After a few hours they answered that they couldn't refund the ticket as It's passed more than 24 hour since I bought them. Of course it was more than 24h ago, it was more than a month ago when the gig was supposed to take place. Awful customer service, I can't recommend their services at all, now I'll need to make a claim via an official institution to recover this money, this was basically a scam. But no worries, I'll make sure everybody knows how you operate."
"ticketmaster stinks do not use them. i bought tickets in april for an event in blackpool in june .paid £2.95 for postage, everybody else sends an eticket immediately,not them. no tickets arrive so you have to chase them up ,they wont reply to emails so you try the phone,best of luck with that one,you might get through if you hold the line for two days, why the blackpool opera house use these rogues i dont know. i eventually got to speak to a human being who told me to pick up the tickets from the venue,so they had no intention of posting the tickets and they pocket the postage,if a thousand people go to the event and they all have to pick up their tickets at the box office then they make another £30000."
"Worst experience ever was brought 2 tickets as a present to be told after 2 days and 2 hours on the phone with very rude people lost tickets in the post so not very secure postage to be told we cannot attend without the person who purchased the tickets so lost alot of money have never heard of buying someone a gift to have to attend with them and then get a call back with another rude and no customer service or communication skills to be told they cannot even change name for us"
"Unable to print ticket so had organised it to be posted. No ticket has appeared and now 5 days to the event. I was assured a call from the customer care team but have waited for 3 hours and no call. Disgusting service to a good customer!"
"I have been trying all week to book a ticket. Firstly I was told I was not recognised. I registered my details. I was then told OOps we don't recognise you we will resend password. Password has never arrived. Tried phoning 0844 number... this number is not recognised! A complete joke and a waste of my time and energy. Phone nu8mbers need to be updated!!"
"Booked for Les Mis All Star performance on 2 Nov starring Alfie Boe (reason why I booking) at 6pm yesterday on Ticketmaster only to find out that earlier in the day Delfont Mackintosh and Alfie Boe himself had already released info stating he would not be appearing on this date. After waiting over 20 mins this morning TM was faced with the most arrogant so called "customer services" rep who repeatedly talked over me with his scripted responses which, by the way, were not fact based but merely speculative. Stock response is "no refunds to anyone, for any reason", oh and apparently even when it is their mistake. I called Delfont Mackintosh today who confirmed TM were told early yesterday morning so I was correct, TM did in fact know but failed to update their website, so that would be their error, not mine. on a more positive note Sally @ DM was incredibly helpful, proactive and empathetic, probably helped that she had previously worked at TM and confirmed their poor attitude towards customers (as she said it was her reason for leaving). Anyhow, I now have confirmation from DM that they have instructed TM to offer a refund to all customers who booked tickets for cancelled appearances of Alfie Boe in Les Mis. So to the argumentative TM "customer services" agent who I spoke to this morning and bet him £100 that I would get a refund, guess what "YOU LOSE" and now you owe me £100! On another note there are many other very good reasons for not using Ticketmaster. Having spent £1,200 on various tickets as Christmas presents last year I realised I would have spent a lot more if I had purchased through TM (almost £600). Reason is that now TM have done away with their ticket reselling website which artificially inflated ticket prices, even automatically listing newly released tickets at double/ treble face value (why Ed Sheeran got v annoyed with them), instead they have now simply front load this into the so called standard tickets, therefore vastly inflating the cost of these tickets. By way of example, I booked Elton John tickets at Liverpool Echo Arena in 2020, basically same seats, for half the price quoted on TM! So do yourself (and your pocket) a favour and go direct to the venue website as often they have their own booking system and are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper and a lot less hassle!"
"Rubbish! Said I could change my address as we moved house because the tickets had been printed weeks before they were even sent. So had to keep knocking on the door at my old house to see if they arrived. They were meant to come with tracking but never did so how was I meant to know when the tickets were coming? Disgraceful!"
"Ticketmaster are just like many of the huge companies out there - they do not treat customers with any respect at all; Ticketmaster are always right and the customer is always wrong, even when the evidence proves otherwise!! They are totally stubborn and almost impossible to speak to on the phone. Every call I have ever made to them has left me waiting in a queue for up to an hour (due to "unexpected call volumes") and often results in being cut off, having already waited for ages! If I have a choice I will not use them, but sadly often there is no other choice, and THEY KNOW IT!!!"
"The worst company in the world I hate it .nobody in that company knows what to do to help you you wait in a queue for 45mins if your lucky then be put on to somebody it doesn’t matter who they will not know the answer to where your tickets are even if it means telling you lies just to get you off the phone so they are ready to tell the next person some more lies and it goes on don’t buy tickets from them they will take your money and not give you anything I really hate this company and I feel sorry for the people who have to work in this horrible place as they don’t have any training at all because I have spoke to 15 people in these couple of weeks and nobody knows where my tickets are because I don’t think anyone has a brain to change things if they are not working"
"Charged for insurance I didnt even see ! For tickets I bought for the following day. Ridiculous why would I need insurance ?Have sent several e-mail no response. Phone number not free so charge a fortune. Not happy !!!"
"Absolutely appalling! I have just tried to book Hamilton tickets for the third month in a row (at the 12 o'clock monthly sale) for my sister's birthday and finally managed to get hold of the tickets I wanted. When I went to put them in my basket an error occurred - luckily I was able to retrieve them and added them to my basket, which gives you 6 minutes to purchase them. Two minutes later when I tried to purchase the tickets they disappeared from my basket for no reason. I rang Ticketmaster asap (which was not easy as they do not provide any help contacting them on their website and the contact page is 'not available' on the app). They put the phone down on me not once, but twice. There is no other form of contact and of course now I am unable to get any decent tickets and so will have to wait for next month, hoping that the same doesn't happen again. I have booked many, many tickets through other companies and have not come across one that is so woefully unable to cope with customer service. Awful!"
"Bloody awful using telephone enquiry service, staff not knowing ticketing rules etc. Also the lack of ability to use gift vouchers to book Hamilton tickets when they are supposed to be for any theatre event is a disgrace. The excuse that it does not apply to paperless tickets is a total charade."
"what a complete joke of a an organisation. Do you actually know how to operate a website or how to answer a telephone?"
"concert booked however concert re-scheduled - no tickets arrived and Ticketmaster stated that postman could not find address (I live on a main road and have deliveries daily) then they state they emailed me to say tickets had been returned to ticketmaster ( I never received any email) now the concert has been and gone and they ticketmaster had my tickets and my money and I am left angry and annoyed"
"Disgusted - just had to pay £5.95 handling fee per ticket on top of postage. Why do they need a processing fee when they are a ticket company? And why can't they issue online tickets in this day and age?!?"
"Spending gift cards is almost impossible! Ticketweb a company owned in its entirety by Ticketmaster doesn’t accept them! Dreadful service! Do not buy anyone vouchers!!"
"Disgraceful company - try to call them, keep you waiting to make you pay their charges, then cut you off when you try to talk to someone. Website makes it impossible to buy more than one type of ticket per transaction, then they add on various charges to increase the ticket price by over 30%. Venues should not use Ticketmaster!"
Ticketmaster is rated 1.88 based on 84 reviews