Ticketmaster Reviews

Ticketmaster have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

35% of reviewers recommend Ticketmaster
3PM
3PM

How would you rate Ticketmaster ?

"Website is not very transparent and it's only when you reach the payment page you realise there's a service charge and facility charge which adds and additional £5:00 to the cost of each ticket. To add insult to injury, the payment section also ask if you wish to secure your purchase. This is rather ambiguous and it's only after selecting 'Yes' you later receive an email informing that you've just purchased insurance at an additional cost of £13.32. Attempting to cancel the insurance is a nightmare: emails go unanswered as do telephone calls. Avoid Ticketmaster at all costs"
"I bought gift cards to go and see Hamilton - apparently you can't use online gift vouchers to buy tickets online! I called them right away, around 20min after the gift card purchase, spent another 15min on hold (btw, it's one of those extra charge numbers they have for customer service) - they promised to see how to solve it and that they would call me back in 72 hours. Instead I received an email 4 days later stating the same info that Hamilton does not accept gift cards. No mention that they could refund and cancel the gift cards or I could pay for the ticket partly with my credit card if they need that data or any other solution. I raised a new inquiry, this time using online form which they completely ignored. So I will not see Hamilton and I'm also stuck with £500 worth of gift cards which expire in a a year. I will go out of my way to avoid this company in the future and will refuse to go to any show if Ticketmaster is the only way to buy the tickets."
"Horrible customer service, extremely unhelpful, waiting for a reply for 10 days and they don't even take the time to read your initial request. UNACCEPTABLE for the amount of money they take per transaction, the worst ticket service ever I am hoping it goes out of business soon with new platforms appearing."
"Ticketmaster make a good living out of selling gift cards to punters desperate to find a present for an awkward relative. Great idea. Not so great is when the awkward relative discovers that the credit on their gift card can be applied to a wide range of tickets....except Hamilton, the one show everyone wants to see. It's not good enough to blame the promoter who is trying to prevent scalping. It's not beyond the wit of man to have a process where the ticket is purchased using the mandatory credit card but credit from the gift card is applied to the credit card account."
"A company that does not want to communicate with its customers. Impossible to get hold of to even make a complaint."
"Never received the tickets I paid postage for when I asked about the whereabouts of my tickets I was told to print them off with having no printer they told me to join a library.. I want my money back you scammers"
"Tried to register to buy tickets for Hamilton from overseas, continually unable to, scuppered by a message which says 'sorry we are unable to complete the process'. How are we to get tickets if we can't register. Very very very disappointed"
"It makes the purchase of concerts tickets very easy. The only drawback is that in some cases, physical tickets are obligatory, which isn't so convenient and you have to pay extra for the shipping."
"Customer service is impossible to get hold of won't answer private message on social media and won't answer phones choose an option and line foes dead"
"easy to use"
"Would leave a 0 star review if I could for the horrible way Ticketmaster has handled the NFL games in London. No excuse to not have your servers ready and could have been done so much better even with those issues. Rumours of selling to their own subsidiary company aside will be avoiding Ticketmaster whenever possible."
"Easy purchasing process"
"Don't use ticket master unless you want messing around. Ordered some tickets and paid for the delivery of the tickets, was told they would arrive 3 days before the gig.. fair enough. Day of the gig...no tickets, rang ticket master only to be held on the payable charged line for over 30 minutes to be told I had to get them from our local box office. This was a Sunday too. I asked for the postage refund and was told I had been refunded 20p instead of the £2.95 as the postage charge was for the printing of the tickets??? This is the first and definitely the last time I will use ticket master."
"Easy website to use, fast process for buying tickets. Thanks"
"Biglietti per Disneyland ad un prezzo poco più basso, Ma ti permette di comprarli all'ultimo minuto"
"Me and my husband meant to go to see depeche mode. My husband's mother died that day so obviously we didn't go. I called the ticket master and told them about this prior to the concert as my husband had to deal with his loss. They asked if he can contact them for identification as only he has the authority to get the refund in this situation. He contacted them and they just emailed him the same response to 5 emails saying sorry we have no recollection of my contact. Really wind up in situation like this. It's an absolute disgrace. We are discuted with their lack of compassion and we have no refund!"
"Buy tickets for concerts without any hastle."
"A great site to find what you are looking for and very efficient reply service once you have made your purchase"
"waited in a virtual queue by the time i got onto website tickets had sold out, my partner used the ticket factory at the same time and got tickets with no problem"
"Easy to use and safe delivery."
Ticketmaster is rated 2.27 based on 55 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!