Ticket Arena Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

customer service
"An event in Norwich has changed to over 18s AFTER tickets bought. When contacting after dark promotions to worry this they say I should have received an email on 26th Aug from you about this. I haven't. I did however receive this one which I am responding on."
(Aitch + Special Guests | Open Norwich) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Awful fees."
(Mella Dee Presents Warehouse Music - The Brickworks, Nottingham) - Posted 1 day ago
"Original tickets were cancelled (and refunded) because the time of the event changed. They couldn't have just sent new tickets or an informational email with only a time update. The seats I had originally booked were suddenly also not availabl Customer service agent told me I could buy a replacing ticket with a higher tier and get the difference refunded. I specifically asked him if then I could buy the most expensive tickets (best places) and get the difference refunded since this was not specified. His answer was yes but when I had bought the most expensive ones, suddenly this was not the case and I could only buy one tier higher than the original tickets. Got the expensive ones refunded again to then buy tickets again that were 1 tier higher than my original tickets and to then get the difference between those and the original ones refunded. One big hassle! Eventually I got tickets to the event I was really looking forward to, but to go through all of this... not a nice experience!"
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 2 days ago
"Does not accept AMEX..."
(5 Years Of The Forest | 09.05.20) - Posted 2 days ago
"Makes you sign up"
(A.M.C - ENERGY TOUR Presented By SuperCharged - Pre-Sale) - Posted 5 days ago
"Bs charges for what"
(Crucast - Street Party - Birmingham) - Posted 5 days ago
"not easy if you have dyslexia"
(Boreham Wood FC Vs Stockport County Away Tickets) - Posted 6 days ago
"muy complicado hacer la gestion"
"full of druggies"
(Forbidden Forest | 07.09.19) - Posted 1 week ago
"Probably the most frustrating, glitchy, slow and altogether annoying ticket site I have ever used. Get your IT heads together and improve...please!"
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 1 week ago
"Your customer service is horribe, there’s not explanation on the site, it seems like deliberate plan to rip people off. 0/10 I will not recommend"
(Afro Nation Ghana 2019) - Posted 1 week ago
"Mi experiencia ha sido realmente mala ya que al hacer el pago de los tickets no me indicó que el pago finalmente no se había realizado. Al no recibir ningún correo electrónico de confirmación supuse que algo había ido mal...Despyes de cuanto días me solucionaron la cuestión pero no pudiendo recuperar mi compra inicial y pagando más por el mismo Ticket..."
(The BPM Festival Portugal 2019) - Posted 1 week ago
"The process is a mess. Having bought the (£210) ticket and created an account i cannot access the tickets and the order ID isn’t recognised. Phone lines only open 10am to 5pm...only whist most people are at work then! Stressful as only a few days until festival. Not a fun experience."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you weren't satisfied with the service from your recent purchase. We welcome all feedback as we strive to create the best user experience for our customers. I can see that this issue has been discussed via our email support and advice has been given. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to reply to that thread.

Ticket Arena
"Took about 3-5 attempts to purchase tickets from the website not very at all."
(2019 Wales Rally GB) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you weren't satisfied with the service from your recent purchase. We welcome all feedback as we strive to create the best user experience for our customers, and would like to ask if you would be willing to contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details and we will endeavour to resolve any issues you may have experienced.

Ticket Arena
"Amount of fees getting ridiculous! Booking fee at £5 then “delivery” fees for e-tickets?"
(Forbidden Forest | 07.09.19) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Booking fees are added to each ticket to cover the costs involved in providing our ticketing service. We do not take a penny of the face value cost of a ticket - 100% of the face value is passed on to the event organisers running the event. Without these booking fees, we wouldn’t be able to provide our service to you, our customer. Included in the booking fees, and any additional e-ticket delivery fees, are card payment processing costs, customer service and account handling costs, secure server maintenance and development costs, and a number of other costs involved in providing our service.

Thanks, Ticket Arena
"It is okay"
(Tranzmission Festival 2019 | Resident's Tickets) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We’re always looking to improve the overall service for our customers. If you require any assistance with current or future purchases, please do not hesitate to contact our support inbox - support@ticketarena.co.uk

Thanks again for your feedback,

Ticket Arena
"no barcode emai sent to me whats going on how do i get in"
(Tranzmission Festival 2019) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for getting in touch and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Your order confirmation email and ticket are automatically sent to you using the email address provided when making your purchase.

If you need any help with this in the future, please drop us an email to support@ticketarena.co.uk

Ticket Arena
"It repeatedly refused my payment via Apple Pay, then refused it again when I tried to enter my card details. And then despite being told all my attempts had failed or not being able to progress past the “enter your details page” I checked my email and it had processed a payment."
(2019 Wales Rally GB) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you weren't satisfied with the service from your recent purchase. We welcome all feedback as we strive to create the best user experience for our customers, and would like to ask if you would be willing to contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details and we will endeavour to resolve or prevent any future issues you may experience.

Ticket Arena
"Very little information provided, and price is not clear for the service offered."
(2019 Wales Rally GB) - Posted 2 weeks ago

"00000000000000"
(The BPM Festival Portugal 2019 Payment Plan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Thanks again for your feedback,