Ticket Arena Reviews

customer service
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Ticket Arena Reviews

About Ticket Arena:

In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

Poor layout and colour choice. Not sure why DOB is needed and the design for this was very poor. An overly complicated booking experience.
(Kneehigh's Ubu - Show 12) - Posted 2 days ago
Great easy to book
(Harrogate Town Vs Hartlepool United - Buildbase FA Trophy 1st Round (HOME TICKETS)) - Posted 3 days ago
Can not see my tickets
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that you weren't satisfied with the service from your recent purchase. We welcome all feedback as we strive to create the best user experience for our customers, and would like to ask if you would be willing to contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details and we will endeavour to resolve any issues you may have experienced. Thank you, Ticket Arena
difficult to have date, seats available and to go back checking another date.
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori (Matinee Show)) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that you weren't satisfied with the service from your recent purchase. If you would like to take this further and feedback more information to us directly that would be great. You can contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details and we will endeavour to resolve any issues you may have experienced.
I feel like the wrist bands/tickets are a rip off with all the extra charges ticket arena charge you for. If you don't choose a mobile ticket it says you have to print it off, this is not true, I checked when I got my wrist band, the girls said they could have just scanned my phone. Lastly charging an admin fee for processing a refund. The event could still be run cashless, everyone has a contactless card these days. However, they have you over a barrel as they dictate what you have to do. Obviously not impressed as it's not cheap to go out raving. Sour taste when you know you are being ripped off!
(Realm X Solotoko Presents Gorgon City & Sonny Fodera - Cashless Vouchers) - Posted 1 week ago

There was an tick box to whether I wanted you to save my card details and your website do not allow me to untick that box! Not happy at all about this, as I do not want my card details saved!
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020) - Posted 1 week ago

Fee for an E-Ticket? Why?
(5 Years Of The Forest | 09.05.20) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Just a note on our delivery fees. These cover more than just delivery costs and can vary from event to event depending on the hardware and operational costs we incur in order to help run the event. Delivery fees cover costs such as developing our e-ticket technology, providing ticket scanners at events, providing staff to manage entry, designing of tickets and more. This is why mobile, email, and e-tickets can sometimes have delivery fees attached to them.

Kind regards,

Ticket Arena
It wasn't exactly ticket Arenas fault, but it took me two hours to make my ticket purchase and I got extremely stressed worrying that ticket prices would sell out. The Anti fraud pin code that is set up after you try to process the payment, caused me a lot of hassle! It is great that they have this protection in place, but perhaps an option to send the pin code through to your email as well as a phone number would help! The problem was my registered phone number was an old number and I could not receive the pin. I tried 3 different cards with the different banks and the same issue every time, plus I could not update my phone number through the bank at the time. I would recommend you encourage these banks or fraud protection services to make the payment process easier by allowing more then one option to receive the pin code. It was a real stress and headache and I almost considered not purchasing my ticket at all. In the end I had to ask someone else to purchase a ticket for me which is a horrible outcome.
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I still cannot make out at what time the show actually starts!
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori (Matinee Show)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

For this event the doors open at 15:30, where the show actually starts at 16:30. Final entry will be 16:25 so make sure you're in before then!

We’re always looking to improve the overall service for our customers. If you require any assistance with current or future purchases, please do not hesitate to contact our support inbox - support@ticketarena.co.uk

Thanks again for your feedback,

Ticket Arena
Took money from my account and set up 2 direct debits when I hadn’t even confirmed payment for these on the website when going through booking system. Was so difficult to get in contact with as you can only fill out a form online. Contacted by phone and by email, still no response and awaiting a refund
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020 | Payment Plan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that you weren't happy with the service from your recent purchase. If you would like to take this further and feedback more information to us directly that would be great. You can contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details and we will endeavour to resolve any issues you may have experienced.
Was promised tickets within 48hours. 4 days later I have not received them. There's no contact phone number.. Only an email address that has not responded to queries.
(Afro Nation Ghana 2019) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Don't like that tickets are not transferable, terms and conditions of the refund guarantee are difficult to find, the FAQ page is not that helpful, and doesn't accept American Express.
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020) - Posted 2 weeks ago
No good didn’t work well
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020 | Payment Plan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Different price

Thanks again for your feedback,

Ticket Arena
I pressing payment plan but even after press that it still comes up with full payment and I have been paid full price when that’s not what I wanted!
The Apple ID version should be automatic
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Lost my pre sale ticket yesterday
The website crash and the queue times was too long
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020 | Pre Sale) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I’m from Holland, had to call around for someone that has I credit card. If Afro Nation would have announce this on time, i wouldn’t have seen all the cheap tickets slide out of my hand !!!
(Afro Nation Portugal 2020 | Pre Sale) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I wanted a vip ticket at the same price it wouldn’t let me purchace, after I bought I standard ticket for the same money the vip tickets appeared again for the same price im so angry
Ticket Arena is rated 4.63 based on 17,429 reviews