Ticket Arena Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

customer service
"Nice and Easy"
(Westfest 2019) - Posted 2 days ago
"Easy and quick"
(5 Years Of The Forest | 09.05.20) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent site for tickets. Took less than 5 mins to set up account, got my confirmation email within 30 minutes. Also paid the measly sum of £3 to insure tickets. Tickets in the bag and saved to phone. Also download the app. Everything is safe there. Recommend to anyone. 5 star service. Tomorrowland here I come 👍🎶🎉🧡"
(Tomorrowland Presents Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Garden Of Madness) - Posted 2 days ago
"Straight onto website, quick process, clear confirmation and alerts"
(5 Years Of The Forest | 09.05.20) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great and easy to purchase from!"
(Full Moon & Paint Party) - Posted 2 days ago
"Original tickets were cancelled (and refunded) because the time of the event changed. They couldn't have just sent new tickets or an informational email with only a time update. The seats I had originally booked were suddenly also not availabl Customer service agent told me I could buy a replacing ticket with a higher tier and get the difference refunded. I specifically asked him if then I could buy the most expensive tickets (best places) and get the difference refunded since this was not specified. His answer was yes but when I had bought the most expensive ones, suddenly this was not the case and I could only buy one tier higher than the original tickets. Got the expensive ones refunded again to then buy tickets again that were 1 tier higher than my original tickets and to then get the difference between those and the original ones refunded. One big hassle! Eventually I got tickets to the event I was really looking forward to, but to go through all of this... not a nice experience!"
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very easy to use. Allows Apple Pay which is very convenient. Descriptions immaculate. Would definitely be comfortable to use again and very excited for what’s to come at the festival!"
(The BPM Festival Portugal 2019) - Posted 2 days ago
"easy and good website"
(MEDITERRANEAN STARS FESTIVAL Powered By RADIO ITALIA LIVE IL CONCERTO) - Posted 2 days ago
"Easy to purchase"
(Sept Live Feast With Bulsara And His Queenies) - Posted 2 days ago
"No hassle to buy tickets, so easy to use, no need to print...you make our lives easier!! Thank youuu"
(Ruby&friends Feat. Miss Monique At UNO [28.09.19]) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very easy and simple to use."
(HighRise Leeds Opening Party Ft S.P.Y, Channel One Sound System + More) - Posted 2 days ago
"Always reliable"
(5 Years Of The Forest | 09.05.20) - Posted 2 days ago
"Quick and simple to use!"
(Beastwang W/ Chase & Status) - Posted 2 days ago
"Booked ticket for Glasgow Tigers speedway meeting on 14/09/19. Took couple of minutes and no hassle to complete booking and confirmation/ ticket easy to print. Great service!"
(Double Header | Glasgow Tigers Vs Sheffield Tigers And Berwick Bandits) - Posted 2 days ago
"Easy to use and got my tickets at a fair price"
(Mella Dee Presents Warehouse Music - The Brickworks, Nottingham) - Posted 2 days ago
"Quick and easy."
(Sept Live Feast With Bulsara And His Queenies) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very quick and easy to use, brilliant"
(Sept Live Feast With Bulsara And His Queenies) - Posted 2 days ago
"Okay website, had some issues. Wouldn’t send the request to change password to my email. Everntually I was able to guess it. And now I receive a request for a review before I’ve got my tickets, slightly worried that they won’t send them since there’s obviously some glitch revolving sending emails when forgotten passwords (I checked spam aswell). The websites easy enough to navigate though. Hence why i still gave it a 3 even though I nearly wasn’t able to buy tickets at all."
(The ANNUAL UV Paint Party // Mon 16th Sept // HOME) - Posted 2 days ago
"Always a quick, pleasant transaction!"
(Dancehall Science - Iration Steppas & Chimpo) - Posted 2 days ago