Ticket Arena Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

Gabriel Schwenzer
Verified Buyer
"Fast and easy process. Not too complicated and a good design. I would always book their again."
(Summer Daze Malta - Day 1 - (Martin Garrix & Rita Ora + Support)) - Posted 6 days ago
Suzanne Thomas
"RIP OFF BOOKING FEES!!"
(Hospitality In The Park 2018) - Posted 6 days ago
"Easy to follow website with usefull informations."
(The Move - Warehouse Special) - Posted 6 days ago
Valeria Giraldo
Verified Buyer
"obtuvimos un descuento bastante bueno por ser residentes acá en Mallorca y me parece genial que esto lo tengan en cuenta."
(STEVE AOKI@STAGE) - Posted 6 days ago
"Brilliant simply brilliant"
"Very quick and easy website, with different events to choose between."
Michael Hall
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use service. Booked my tickets in no time"
(COMEDY SESSIONS - Mike Newall, Alun Cohrane & Dan Nightingale) - Posted 6 days ago
Ross Attwell
"Great service"
(El Dorado Festival 2019 Payment Plan Early Bird Tickets) - Posted 6 days ago
"The site was very easy to use and very helpful"
(Westfest 2018) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very easy to book tickets"
"Quick and easy way to buy tickets! Will 100% be a returning customer."
(Leeds International Tattoo Exposition 2018) - Posted 6 days ago
"easy transaction"
(Hospitality In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 week ago
Luke Debattista
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to book tickets for amazing events."
(Summer Daze Malta - Day 1 - (Martin Garrix & Rita Ora + Support)) - Posted 1 week ago
"Was a fast and helpful service"
(CODE - Summer Saturdays) - Posted 1 week ago
Todd Walton
Verified Buyer
"Was very because was easy & simple use"
(VIPER SATURDAYS FREE ENTRY & FREE DRINK B4 MIDNIGHT) - Posted 1 week ago
Jamie Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Easy and fast to buy tickets. Had an issue where the payment didn't go through first try but worked the second, probably not your fault."
(Daft Punk Performed By A 16-piece Orchestra: Birmingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Oliver Cane
Verified Buyer
"Buffering. The game was shown via the internet using a laptop with a dongle. I got there at 14:00 and by 14:20 I realised this would be a major problem - how could anyone enjoy the game when the picture keeps freezing? It was also 2 minutes behind real time, so people could check their phones for goals before the screen showed them. So at 14:30 I left to rush into town to find a place where I could be sure to watch the game without it freezing mid match. How could you rely on an internet signal keeping strength in a crowd of people using their phones for something this important?! Why didn’t you organise a freeview box? I hope for everyone’s sake there that the technical problem cleared up before the match started- I wasn’t going to take the risk. I paid £24 for a party ticket, I had the one free beer while I waited for the others to arrive and so I’d like to get £20 refunded. I hope that’s okay and I look forward to hearing what you think or just having my money back."
(World Cup Screening: England Vs. Sweden) - Posted 1 week ago
"It was really easy to buy the tickets at this website!"
(TIESTO@STAGE) - Posted 1 week ago
Jonathan Hancock
Verified Buyer
"I think that it was very quick and easy to use."
(Forbidden Forest | 08.09.18) - Posted 1 week ago
Michelle Bailes
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use. Quick easy checkout."
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 week ago