Ticket Arena Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

Lee Webster
Verified Buyer
"Charged £1.50 fee upon arrival, which wasn’t conveyed during the purchase. I was also expecting 2 free drinks as I pre bought £100 of credit to have put onto the wristband, but was only given 1 free drink. Also no link has been provided to claim back any unused credit."
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 18 hours ago
Kellie Mcmahon
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a £100 wristband for food and drinks and was advised that this amount would also get me a free drink. Not only did I not get my free drink but on receiving my band it was only loaded with £98.50. The drinks are already massively overpriced without being sneaky and taking money off people."
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 18 hours ago
"This was a fast and very easy process. No difficult questions or fiddly bits. Straight forward and practical. Excellent service :)"
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 19 hours ago
Chris Dyson
Verified Buyer
"Charged to activate the wrist band?! Then get an email on the day of the event after I have already paid to tell me anything left on band the price is going up again “admin fee”?? What a rip off and a joke"
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 20 hours ago
David Major
Verified Buyer
"the web site worked fine and i got the tickets quickly."
(World Cup Screening: England Vs. Croatia) - Posted 20 hours ago
"I was baffled that there was a £1.50 charge when exchanging my food and drinks voucher."
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 day ago
"It was a fantastic event and I was really pleased to get a ticket. Everything was very well organised and went very smoothly. A great positive impression."
Melissa Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, excited that Ticket Arena has helped me purchase a once in a lifetime experience ticket, great service."
(Hospitality In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 day ago
"Supeeeeeeeeeer"
(Summer Daze Malta - Day 1 - (Martin Garrix & Rita Ora + Support)) - Posted 1 day ago
Tiberiu Coman
Verified Buyer
"I had issues with my the tickets bought for the gig itself, but fortunately I used all my credit for drinks ;) - spent it at the festival )"
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 day ago
"Tickets went on sale at 5pm. I immediately logged on and purchased 4 tickets. These were called standard entry tickets. The £5.50 tickets (inc booking fee) were shown as sold out straight away. However I was able to purchase the £6.60 tickets (inc booking fee) which were also called standard entry tickets. It just seemed a con. There were no restrictions or priority on any of the tickets so all tickets should have been the same price."
Karen Arundel
Verified Buyer
"there was a second release of tickets on the morning of the game which enabled us to buy tickets. Fantastic"
Chloe Crittenden
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to purchase tickets and provided all the information I needed about the concert!"
(STEVE AOKI CLOSING PARTY@STAGE) - Posted 1 day ago
Andrew Richards
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process with the purchase of the tickets."
(Secure Trading 24/Sevens National Finals) - Posted 1 day ago
Richard Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and easy to book tickets, no long process and so simple"
(Distortion Day & Night Leeds) - Posted 2 days ago
DANIEL TELLEZ
Verified Buyer
"Everything was fine. But I Don’t know why you charge for sending the electronic-ticket. Sad"
(Craig David's TS5 Opening Pool Party) - Posted 2 days ago
Lauren Hammond
Verified Buyer
"It’s very easy and quick to sign up for a ticket and I’ve never had problems with buying tickets from ticket arena"
(Sequences Festival 2018) - Posted 2 days ago
Simon Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Although this was organised Within 48 hours the event ran smoothly and was a great success. From online ticket purchase to toilets and food stalls everything was smooth, easy and the whole event felt controlled and relaxed"
(Lincoln Fan Zone - World Cup Semi Final) - Posted 2 days ago
"It was very easy, and efficient. The boxes were clear, and what I had to write in them was also very clear. No lagging, and seemed very official throughout so wasn’t hesitant to put my order through"
(⟁ A LEVEL RESULTS FEST 2018 ⟁ 16TH AUGUST) - Posted 2 days ago
Rachel Biggins
Verified Buyer
"Great staff on doors and inside, polite and helpful :) We had a brill time at the convention and will be returning if there are more"
(Leeds International Tattoo Exposition 2018) - Posted 2 days ago