Ticket Arena CS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena CS
Read Ticket Arena CS Reviews

Tell us how Ticket Arena CS made you happy
Our representative James was pleasant enough but we were unhappy with the lack of resolve to our issue. As a long time fan and loyal BPM festival goer (purchasing 10 tickets for festivals in recent years) we had expectations of consumer satisfaction that were just not met.
We ordered tickets months in advance. They were only sent to us with days to spare before the event. This was doubly bad as we were leaving home 5 days before the event. So we only just got them in time, creating stress, and no opportunity to fix any problems that could occur. If we had left two days earlier we wouldn't have got them.

On a positive note, Victoria answered me promptly by email when I chased it up.
Quick response to my query and resolved the issue immediately.
They sorted out the issue I was having very quickly and efficiently.
Customer service was satisfactory especially Victoria who did her utmost to solve the problem.
I did not receive my e-tickets for 4 days, but after querying this, the problem was resolved quickly.
Quick and helpful responses
Had a problem with duplicate tickets, Victoria sorted it out quickly and efficiently. Great service.
Quick reply and extremely fast resolution to my issue from Victoria! I am extremely grateful!
They resolve my issue really fast and giving concise instructions of what they needed
took Over a week to get my ticket and no apologies
My tickets for the Wales Rally are not send yet aldo I warned your services by phone on 10/09 and by email on 18/09. Tickets bought on 22/05! That's more than 4mounths ago!! We are leaving for Wales the 1 of october!
No tickets yet at this date (23/09)!! Very poor service!
What to do when tickets are not arrived before friday 27/09??
I submitted an inquiry re: refunds, the person helping me did not read my inquiry correctly, sent me an email with next steps that were not a viable solution for my problem and then closed out the inquiry immediately (I know this because after their last communication to me I got a link to this very survey seconds later). Not cool – didn’t even wait to make sure you’d actually helped your customer!
My problem was dealt with very quickly and solution was found with ease.
I buy the tikets on the day 4 of september and still waiting for recive it 15 days after.
The only solution I have is to contact support 5 days before if I haven't receive it.
If you can't send it, why did you offer it?
many thanks
The ticket purchasing process was nice and easy. I has a few queries so emailed the team and they responded very quickly.
Unfortunately the show I had tickets for was cancelled and after being ignored by the venue your team took my case and gave me all the information and answers I needed to either have a full refund or the chance to go to the rescheduled event. Top marks to Victoria and Alex who took the initial call.
Good customer service and well organised
Very fast replies.
Quick refund
Many emails telling me progress.
Reply very fast and are very helpfull
Ticket Arena CS is rated 4.62 based on 333 reviews