Tia Knight Fabrics Reviews

2PM
2PM
Click Here

Tell us how Tia Knight Fabrics made you happy

"I used to buy fabrics and was very happy with the service. Now they sent me wrong product and they don't want to solve the issue."
Are you Tia Knight Fabrics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I love this company, the fabric quality is excellent.....I use a lot of fleece and these people sell the best of the best. I know if I order before 1.00 pm I will get my fabric the next day. I very rarely leave reviews but I am truly made up with the service I have received. thanks guys - Sandi"
"I have used tia knight for years and have always been happy but lately they always cut the fabric a little short. Some of my projects require a full 2 metres of fabric but its cut 5-10cm short. It was never like this before. It may seem minor but I cant use it for that project and have to order more."
"I am very happy with this service. The dispatch is really quick and good quality. The only small fault I have is sometimes the colour is different when it arrives but this is only through lighting when the photo is taken"
"Have used a couple of times now and have been great service and quick dispatch thank you"
"Shocking service, theyve ripped me off a few times, sending wrong fabrics, less metres then ive payed from and point blanket refuse to reply to any email or message. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE"
"I'm very impressed with the service at Tia Knight Fabrics. The fabrics are good quality at a reasonable price and when I made a mistake about delivery, I phoned them and it was sorted out straight away."
Tia Knight Fabrics is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews