Thurlow Nunn Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Thurlow Nunn
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Thurlow Nunn?
Click Here

Tell us how Thurlow Nunn made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"My partner has just been sighed at by Rob Culbert at the Luton branch which I find unprofessional and just rude. I have brought her car as arranged first thing this morning at 0815 hours and was told we would get a phone call when car was ready. I was assured when booking in and when bringing in that it would be repaired on same day. This was done and I had to chase update leaving me short of time to arrange ghetto g myself and my partner to work. We were not told to bring DL for replacement car and when we said she didn't have her DL Culbert sighed and said he wouldn't release car till she had DL. Had we been told to bring DL or been told the car wouldn't be ready on time we could try make other arrangements. This is n6 our fault so I strongly object to being sighed at. The service I have had from this branch has been poor. No updates. I have had to chase everything and have had no apologies when they have been at fault throughout sales and vehicle repairs. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Was told by sales manager to write to branch management but I will not do this as kn6 my complaint would be hidden and others will experience worse or same problems I have experienced."
Are you Thurlow Nunn? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They offered me a car which was already sold and I even rang up on the day about moving the car and they agreed to it but when I got to the dealer they told me it was sold 2 days previous. They also couldn’t offer me anything similar to the car I wanted. Not at all impressed with their customer services or commutation"
"car serviced new timing belt and pump fitted ,got car back day late scratch down rear bumper was basically called a liar could not of been done there after doing about 20 miles coolant light came on found expansion tank cap pushed in and not done up also heater sensor for turbo not refitted correctly leaking complained service manager very rude and did not care at all will not be using again cowboys"
"Waited six and a half hours for my jobs to be completed but with no engagement by receptionist regarding the wait. Only engaged when asked what was happening and why the delay with no explanation. Very discourteous receptionist who had the affront to call me "Darling". Go there in order to ensure Lifetime warranty is enabled but then they cannot even be bothered to ensure that it is "renewed" after completion of a Service and have had to chase them in order for it to be done. I am one of the other 50% who would not recommend. Two weeks after my visit still waiting for a response to my telephoned complaint which have now asked for them to reply in writing."
"Turns out the part I bought on eBay was sold by the techs out the back door , absolutely shocking don’t buy from Luton Thurlow Nunn"
"Really pleased with the service thank you very much"
Thurlow Nunn is rated 1.50 based on 6 reviews