Thurlow Nunn Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Thurlow Nunn
Telephone

How would you rate Thurlow Nunn ?

"Waited six and a half hours for my jobs to be completed but with no engagement by receptionist regarding the wait. Only engaged when asked what was happening and why the delay with no explanation. Very discourteous receptionist who had the affront to call me "Darling". Go there in order to ensure Lifetime warranty is enabled but then they cannot even be bothered to ensure that it is "renewed" after completion of a Service and have had to chase them in order for it to be done. I am one of the other 50% who would not recommend. Two weeks after my visit still waiting for a response to my telephoned complaint which have now asked for them to reply in writing."
"Turns out the part I bought on eBay was sold by the techs out the back door , absolutely shocking don’t buy from Luton Thurlow Nunn"
"Really pleased with the service thank you very much"
Thurlow Nunn is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews