Thrifty Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Thrifty
08AM
8AM
Click Here

Tell us how Thrifty made you happy

"Booked a car on the Thrifty website and received confirmation. Called the branch to ask what car would be provided. Was told that they didn't have any cars available and that they wouldn't be getting a car ready. The booking was made at 3:30 so they had plenty of time to get a car ready before closing time. The guy who answers the phone is smarmy, and seems as though the branch is just one of the lazy ones which cant be bothered serving clients. We've been a loyal customer of Thrifty utilising them most weeks. May have now lost another customer! Thrifty should learn the meaning of customer service."
Are you Thrifty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I hired a van off these guys and turned up in the morning. I only had the paper part of my license, and they said they weren't able to rent me the van. Desperate, I went to Enterprise round the corner. Enterprise rented me a van straight away without any problems and at a good price. They also seemed a lot more professional. I suggest you skip Thrifty and try their competitors. UPDATE: It gets better. I contacted them by email, and they *refused to refund me my original payment*. So, not just incompetent but dishonest."
Thrifty is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews