Threshold (Southampton) Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Threshold (Southampton) Limited

newenquiry@thresholdmortgages.com

Threshold (Southampton) Ltd1 & 2 The Brookside CentreAuckland Road

How would you rate Threshold (Southampton) Limited ?

Arturas Kerdokas
Verified Buyer
"The mortgage adviser was very helpful to understand the process of purchasing my new home and supported all way through. Tacita was extremely friendly and had a good knowledge"
Russell Parr
Verified Reviewer
"Poor & inacurrate advice given to me in September/October 2015 when I tried to reserve a new Persimmon home. I did review them on Facebook but this was hidden (and shows all perfect 5* review)."
Aurorah Cheney
Verified Buyer
"Steve our mortgage advisor was knowledgeable and attentive. He updated all of our mortgages in one go and saved us a significant amount of money in the process."
Kimberley Harris
Verified Buyer
"Most of my dealings I had with Matt Kirby who was exceptional in getting the job done and answering my emails which when buying a property can be rather stressful .. great service. Thank you"
Arjun Gurung
Verified Buyer
"Helpful, easy to contact, help on all the matters require"
Xin Xu
"quick responds"
"very quick responds"
Olusoji John
"Great Service"
Many thanks for your kind feedback.
Peter Devereaux
Verified Buyer
"Threshold have been amazing. Not only were they the only people that managed to find me a mortgage 2 years ago but they have also just got me my new 2 year fixed rate which is much better than I was expecting. All together a great service from a great and friendly team."
Thank you so much for your great feedback! ..... we will be in touch again in another couple of years! :)
Poppy Short
Verified Buyer
"Joanne Easter was our mortgage advisor, she always made us feel at ease and she made what we thought was going to be a long, stressful process so straight forward and easy to understand! We can't thank her enough for her help and support in getting our first mortgage. We will always recommend threshold in future!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback. I have forwarded your comments to Jo and we wish you well in your New Home! :)
Michael Norris
Verified Buyer
"Could do better. Communication wasn't great - had to chase for updates on numerous occasions."
Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide regular updates and also provide access to our client portal. I'm sorry you feel there was not enough communication and we will look into how we can improve upon this.
Magdalena Crosa
Verified Buyer
"Extremely professional and always delivering."
Many thanks for your kind feedback.
Melinda Webb
Verified Buyer
"Threshold (Southampton) made what could have been a confusing and information overloaded mortgage journey a painless experience, I would highly recommend Threshold to anyone who is about to start the Mortgage / re-mortgage process, a must have on everyone's to use list."
We appreciate the great feedback and will be sure to pass this onto your advisor and administrator Dev & Heidi :)
Hosea Njoroge
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with your professional advise and management to make us have our dream home????????"
I'm so glad that we could assist in making your dream come true! :)
"They are very helpful,friendly , always answered our questions and guided us through the process of purchasing the new home. I definitely recommend them!"
Thank you so much for your recommendation! :)
Carmen Brown
Verified Buyer
"The broker provided me with honest, informative and consistent advice. He resasurred and provided superb customer service and made our 1st time buying a home simple and as least stressful as possible. I would definitely recommend!"
Thank you for the great feedback! I hope you are settling into your new home :)
Molly Brown
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable which is a calming factor for a first time buyer."
Ion Dubceac
"good job thanks????"
Joanne Stuart
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the level of service. Excellent knowledge and all very quickly put into place. Would recommend to all my friends and family. I cannot praise you enough. Thank you!"
Sarah McCormick
Verified Buyer
"I could not fault Tacita Broadbridge she was amazing through the whole process, she is a massive credit to your company, nothing was to much trouble for her and she fully explained everything that happened along the way! She was amazing! Thank you!"
Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our advisor Tacita!..... I'll be sure to pass them on :)
Threshold (Southampton) Limited is rated 4.64 based on 44 reviews