Three, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Three, Greater London

290 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 1PA, UK

Tell us how Three, Greater London made you happy

"This Three Store staff members are lies don’t go there to get any contract they told me and my wife we would get good 4G coverage in my area but I don’t get good coverage at all I only get 3G and the told me I would get excellent 4G courage with the new Our new 4G Super-Voice signal is available in this area, kicking Indoor Blackspots' ass I was told with is I will get excellent 4G coverage lies only 3G when I called up customer service they told me they need to upgrade the mass and this should happen with in the next 6 months so it means for me I will have only 3G coverage for 1 year that’s a joke in a big way they did not let me take the phone back or willing to give me discount till this is fixed I can’t wait till the 2 years are up to move away from them"
Are you Three, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Three, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews