Hutchison 3G UK Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hutchison 3G UK Limited

ph:+44-800-3588460

wholesale@three.co.uk

Tell us how Hutchison 3G UK Limited made you happy
Had to contact Three as I had noticed my phone bill had significantly increased and they were very helpful in explaining the additional charges and offered to amend my price plan without hassle. It was very straightforward and the customer service was excellent.
Clear Prices (unlike EE who only told me pre VAT without telling me it was pre VAT) Really Friendly and Helpful Staff in the Hemel Hempstead store. And Feels at Home is such a great service. Well done Three
By getting the best deal and very good customer service
Their customer service teams are amazing. At every step of the way, the staff are great and I was served by a gentleman who was in training but he was fantastic and the managers were there to support whenever needed.
Went into the Newtownabbey branch looking to get s bew contract and Neal couldn't do enough to help! A lovely pleasant lad, he is a credit to the branch
I went into Three in West Quay, Southampton as my iPhone wasn't working. The adviser was so helpful and took the time to find out what I used my iPhone for so that I could choose the best phone and plan for me. Excellent customer service.
Hassle free order, Prompt delivery, product as described
Hutchison 3G UK Limited is rated 3.44 based on 16 reviews