Hutchison 3G UK Limited Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Hutchison 3G UK Limited

How would you rate Hutchison 3G UK Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Looking into new phones and contracts, been with them for over five years and it was like I was disturbing their lunch breaks. I explained what I was looking for, only to be told the plans they had, no discussion or anything. Guess customer loyalty means nothing these days."
"Clear Prices (unlike EE who only told me pre VAT without telling me it was pre VAT) Really Friendly and Helpful Staff in the Hemel Hempstead store. And Feels at Home is such a great service. Well done Three"
Jackie Collins
"they changed all my data over when purchasing a Samsung galaxy as I wasn't sure how to do this"
"By getting the best deal and very good customer service"
Ceri Willcox
"Their customer service teams are amazing. At every step of the way, the staff are great and I was served by a gentleman who was in training but he was fantastic and the managers were there to support whenever needed."
Lindsey
"Went into the Newtownabbey branch looking to get s bew contract and Neal couldn't do enough to help! A lovely pleasant lad, he is a credit to the branch"
Maggie Moss
"I went into Three in West Quay, Southampton as my iPhone wasn't working. The adviser was so helpful and took the time to find out what I used my iPhone for so that I could choose the best phone and plan for me. Excellent customer service."
"Hassle free order, Prompt delivery, product as described"
Malcolm
"Three have been my preferred phone & contract provider for over 10years now because the service is good value & the network has very good coverage in the many areas of the county that I live in."
Hutchison 3G UK Limited is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews