Hutchison 3G UK Limited Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Hutchison 3G UK Limited

How would you rate Hutchison 3G UK Limited?

Vian Jiawook
Verified Reviewer
"My name is Vian Jiawook, I have 2 accounts with Three, when I opened my second account I was missold and misinformed of a so called ''Deal on a sim card that ( to pay one off £5 and if I to use it then I would have it as a pay as you go and If i do not then this is will be it). after 8 months and as I was checking my bank statement 1 day I noticed that I am paying an extra £5 payment went each month to 3G; as I was not aware of what was this payments for, I deleted the Direct Debit in October. since I have been registered with Experian Credit agency and receive alerts from them, I was informed in December that I have defaulted a payment with 3G, I went on and contacted three and was informed then to check my contract as this £5 was for another contract that i had to pay every month. Three not only have failed to contact me via email or normal post but they have defaulted me without managing or even trying to get in touch to inform me of a debt incurred! I have then requested to terminate my contract but was told it will be void by the 28th of January so instead of terminating the contract and paying extra £15 for termination fee just pay the debt of £15 and we will take a verbal notice of termination today from you. So I paid and someone from the termination department contacted me that evening and was all put right there and then or this is what I thought at least. on the 4/2 I have then received another alert from Experian credit reference agency telling me that I have defaulted again with 3G, so I contacted them and they apologised and said it was never been put through to be cancelled due to human error so they will cancel it as from today, I said that I don't trust them any more as this has shaken my trust in them, so I asked to be put through a manager to confirm this is the case and so they did put me through to a Scottish speaking young lady who confirmed the closer of my account and said that she will send the closing balance sheets to my home address and I should receive the papers within 10 working days. Today the 14/03/2018 I have received another Alert from Experian credit reference agency to tell me that my credit score has come dawn by another 116 points due to accumulated debt by £30 to 3G! I have contacted 3 yet one more time and as usual been pushed from pillar to post one to tell me that this account been closed and the papers been sent to my home address and she wonders why I haven't received the papers? To another telling me that no one has requested the closer papers to be put in the past? when I said and insisted that I need an email to confirm the closer of my account I was told they cannot send an email as they don't have my email address and if I needed the email I have to give them my credit card details for verification of who I was, I said I can give you all my details they said either the last 4 digits of my credit card details that i gave when i initially opened this account otherwise they cannot send an email. When I refused giving them the last 4 digits of the card as i no longer have it due to the card being replaced; I was told then they cannot send me an email as they don’t have an email address for me! They also said that the Experian report is old and it’s not new! My question is if the report is old why did it appear on my record so frequently month after another? I have proof that three also have my email address; we finally ended the telephone conversation that they have waved £30 off due to the human error ( which i am not even aware off) and that they will send the closing of my account papers and I should be receiving them within 10 working days? I wonder how many more times I have to call them? And how many 10 working days I will wait for? And I am I really going to receive the papers? Is this account is being closed after all ? * i can provide proof of Three have my email address. * i also can provide a proof of Three has defaulted me after they have closed my account."
"Looking into new phones and contracts, been with them for over five years and it was like I was disturbing their lunch breaks. I explained what I was looking for, only to be told the plans they had, no discussion or anything. Guess customer loyalty means nothing these days."
"Clear Prices (unlike EE who only told me pre VAT without telling me it was pre VAT) Really Friendly and Helpful Staff in the Hemel Hempstead store. And Feels at Home is such a great service. Well done Three"
Jackie Collins
"they changed all my data over when purchasing a Samsung galaxy as I wasn't sure how to do this"
"By getting the best deal and very good customer service"
Ceri Willcox
"Their customer service teams are amazing. At every step of the way, the staff are great and I was served by a gentleman who was in training but he was fantastic and the managers were there to support whenever needed."
Lindsey
"Went into the Newtownabbey branch looking to get s bew contract and Neal couldn't do enough to help! A lovely pleasant lad, he is a credit to the branch"
Maggie Moss
"I went into Three in West Quay, Southampton as my iPhone wasn't working. The adviser was so helpful and took the time to find out what I used my iPhone for so that I could choose the best phone and plan for me. Excellent customer service."
"Hassle free order, Prompt delivery, product as described"
Malcolm
"Three have been my preferred phone & contract provider for over 10years now because the service is good value & the network has very good coverage in the many areas of the county that I live in."
Hutchison 3G UK Limited is rated 4.00 based on 10 reviews