Three Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Three

How would you rate Three?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
R Jones

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Three in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
R Jones
"Saw a phone on the website that I wanted but decided to visit the local store. Staff were friendly and talked me through the offers and demonstrated the phone I was interested in. They asked lots of questions about my needs and then showed me another phone that was in fact better and cheaper. Decided to purchase their recommendation and absolutely love it."
Stephen
"I was acknowledged and listened to properly as I wanted yo make a purchase. The experience was made very easy and positive because of the manner in which I was served. Brilliant!"
Paul Dundee
"Excellent and happy service. Cant do enough to help without the hard sell."
Gordon Dobson
"Able to answer my questions accurately and in full."
Susan Barker
"Staff were knowledgable , helpful and very efficient"
"DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THREE! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THREE! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD The communication and customer service from this company is abysmal. Trying to get any help is near impossible and frustrating I have calling them from one week to sort out with one issue has cost me more in time, stress and sanity than I would wish for anyone else. Afterr using more than tow week I lost my new Galaxy s8 and contacted the customer service number. The call centre and technical teams are in India where: * My calls were always met with ridiculous repeated security verification already completed in the annoying automated messages. * No one bothered to record or read anything on my case notes and agents would ask the same questions over and over again. * Agents would give me totally incorrect information that would shake confidence in any customer. I gave them my IMEI number and every details every time when I phoned, One agent who said he will send me the proof of usage and black listing in 72 hours, after waiting 72 hours I phoned, they asked everything from beginning including IMEI number and said you will receive it by tomorrow. today I phoned and now they insulted me and are trying to prove it that I am laying and haven't use that phone on their network. which is totally wrong and unfair. I have asked them that if I didn't use that phone then which phone I have used past 2 weeks. they have no answer. When I said that it was unacceptable for my issue to remain unresolved weeks after reporting it, If anyone can recommend a mobile network provider with a better standard of customer service than this I would be very grateful as this has left me with nothing but frustration and stress. I am looking for another provider. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH 3 Md fayzul hassan ?????333333333333??????"
"Horrific cancelation process. Dont try to tell me I will save money by not cancelling my contract. I have already signed up for half the price with a third party and you want to charge nme £60 to keep my number for 12 months when its £47 to cancel. Where is your logic. Seriously bad customer service after 10 minutes I hung up the phone call as your belligerent off-shore call center refused to cancel my contract."
Darren
"Very friendly experience in the shop, helpful, knew their stuff, and just got it done for me quickly, and a great deal!"
Ann
"they gave me a good upgrade on a new phone"
Marie Blick
"price of monthly rental"
Marie Blick
"price of monthly rental"
"I was buying a new contract deal for my phone. The adviser was talked me through everything I need to know including where all the hidden charges can arise - which retail advisers do not typically do. Although he did try to up-sell, he did not try to push me into buying a deal that I did not really want. I am used to adviser pushing and pushing you until you want to forget the whole thing! Great customer service - thanks!"
At Least It's Better Than EE's Customer Service.
Unverified Reviewer
"Let's face it, most telephone companies suck. But from the top providers in UK. I found that Three is the best. They at least give some effort to resolve your problems. Most importantly, I've personally never dealt with a lying sales person in Three. Compared to other brands, that's a rare thing. The service they provide is as you expect for internet and calls. I'm overall happy with them. When I first came to UK people advised me to join Three. I made a huge mistake by joining another company just because their stores looked more prestigious. I have 24 months of regret ahead of me."
"Always have a good signal. Better customer services than other mobile providers I've had the mispleasure of dealing with. Very competitive pricing."
"4of us in the family, Being with three for 5 years, got letter from provider giving us "BEST OPTION SUIT US" so they call, double the bill, taken of what we where benefiting and offering something we have never used!!! Another word...FORCING costumer to accept what they want you to!!! Another word..."TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!" And not saying, mentioned in latter best coustumer requirements. CRAP!!! Keep away. H."
"annoyed me wanting a review they kept ringing me instead of texting so i could of answered anytime!"
Three is rated 3.17 based on 23 reviews