Thread Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Thread

How would you rate Thread?

Aaron Maguire
Verified Reviewer
"Clothes are recommended by a bad algorithm, not by your assigned personal stylist. This was confirmed to me by Thread and by my stylist. I am constantly shown items that I know are not available in my size. Unfortunately the only way to get appropriate recommendations is to deal directly with the stylist, but he takes a week or more to respond and then seems to know less about clothes than I do."
Marc
"Thread are an online fashion market which source all there products from leading high street and high end fashion retailers. I recently bought a jacket from them and was updated throughout the whole process, especially over the holiday period. A really friendly shopping experience and I will be back and will also recommend to my family and friends."
"They regularly send me pictures of clothing I might be looking for, as I have next to no time to go clothes shopping, and have enabled me to get a new style"
"Do you want to earn by just viewing paid ads? If yes pls check out the link below http://688e.tokmoney.club/129316603126/"
Ross Baker
"Great prices and prompt service. The denim jacket I ordered was a perfect fit and the cheapest I could find it online. I will be using Thread again for future clothing purchases."
"Advertise stuff then 70% of the time don't have it in stock"
"Good range, well priced, good service"
"Still waiting for a delivery it been a week is a shame but found other online sites what offer next day delivery"
"Superb range of clothes put to you in an easy to see / outfit manner. Perfect for folk like me who hate going shopping."
Tony McManus
Verified Reviewer
"Quality clothes at brilliant prices. Thanks Thread!!"
Rob@robvantol.net
"Lovely marriage of AI and hand curation to bring lovely style choices within the reach of the unstylish, at a budget you can set. A really impressive reimagining of men's clothes shopping!"
Andrew Baker
"Offers a great selection of clothes with a stylist to help build outfits according to your likes and budget."
"Thread have some great clothes and I have placed many orders, but be warned the returns process is not very slick. I have returned two orders and they take weeks to acknowledge receipt (even though using Collect+ you can see the items have been received back by Thread). On one occasion they simply ignored my emails for 2 weeks. Not impressed by support@thread.com team. Be warned."
"Very impressed with the service I have received and takes a lot of fuss and aggro of what goes with what and how to dress. Answer a few questions, put in the price range of what your prepared to spend. Theres a section to select, anything specific your intrested in getting as well, so they do all the browsing and selecting for you and its a case of see it, like it, click it, buy it. Returns can't be easier and simplier, put it back in the box and return it to one of the local collections stores [usually a local newsagents] Can not recommend this website and service any higher. If I were to pick holes, would like to see more exclusive discounted pricing offers, only available to thread.com users."
"I used Thread for the first time recently after seeing ads for it on Facebook and heard friends were using it. I've been really impressed. Delivery has been quick and returns were free, and refunded quickly. The stylists suggestions based on my clothes preferences and cost range have been excellent and it has taken the pain out of shopping. I'd highly recommend giving them a try as I will be with doing all my clothes shopping through them from now on."
Paul Stimson
Verified Buyer
"I very much like Thread and I literally now buy nearly all of my clothes from here :-). It takes out the thinking for me and is obviously very up to date with suggestions. The only thing I am disappointed with is your delivery service. This can be very poor and sometimes takes more than a week, which is unacceptable when comparing to other online services. This is why I've marked you as no more higher than Normal I'm afraid."
Joseph Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Much better than shopping at stores"
Alex Christodoulou
Verified Buyer
"I always wanted to be well dressed, but could never combine proper pieces of cloth and cannot spend time searching. The experience with Thread was amazing, got me into enjoying being well dressed again. Sam (my stylist) does all the work for me, and I just look nice :)"
Stephen Mcconaghy
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service from Thread. Not a big fan of walking around town shopping for clothes so signing up to Thread has been fantastic. Thanks to Thread my wardrobe is in very good shape."
Simon Irons
Verified Buyer
"Positives; Overall very positive - I've spent more on clothes this year than in recent memory and I've been happy with all items purchAsed. Love the overall look suggestions so you can see how the whole outfit comes together - this and the fact the suggestions are tailored for me so I've not got loads of choice, is the key for me. Clothes great quality and good range of price points. Personal emails have been brilliant in response to specific queries. Returns process easy and quick. Improvements; sometimes the "wear it like this" doesn't bear any relation to the items in question. I actually want to see that item. Also would be good to lock out certain items that I already have in my wardrobe (or at least for you to recognise I've got them once I've told you once). Similarly if I've said I don't like to something repeatedly, then seems a waste of your outfit selection to keep suggesting them?"
Thread is rated 4.33 based on 64 reviews