Thornton & Lowe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thornton & Lowe
Read Thornton & Lowe Reviews

About Thornton & Lowe:

Thornton & Lowe are Bid and Tender writing specialists. They supply bid writing services, bid writing support, bid team recruitment services and bid writing training courses.

01204238046

hello@thorntonandlowe.com

40 Higher Bridge Street

Tell us how Thornton & Lowe made you happy
I recently attended a virtual Bid Writing Course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Charles was excellent, very professional and thorough. Although the course was virtual it was well structured and I learnt a lot. I would definitely recommend this course.
Really happy with the service provided by Thornton & Lowe. We have our own bid writer Aggie Gray, who has made bidding for tenders a joy. She is so professional and has taken the time to really know our business and we are now reaping the results.
Training was absolutely brilliant. Charles set both a review and writing task which I found both challenging and rewarding. Assessing both the tasks was done in a professional but fun way. I feel that I really gained a lot from the training tasks and assessment. Thank you!
Recently attended (remotely) their Bid writing course. Excellent delivery, great information and well structured course. Would fully recommend it.
We again engaged Thornton and Lowe to support our company and improve the quality of a recent bid submission. Dave Thornton and his team assisted with our submission and added quality and focus to the process, streamlining replies, while ensuring key points demonstrated. The result was a concise, quality, professional bid we were proud to submit and provided a key structure to our business for future bids. We would like to acknowledge the key co-ordinators on this project, Adam Lee and Aggie Gray. We are very pleased with the outcome and will definitely be using T&L in the future.
The team at Thornton & Lowe supported us with a bid when there was little time remaining, they were professional and friendly. Ensured we were kept up to date with the progress and worked around our schedule. Overall, I would Highly recommend Dave and team. You will not be disappointed.
My online training session with Charles has given me a lot of constructive, personalised feedback on how to improve our bids. I highly recommend this training for anyone looking to improve the quality of their submissions and improve on their bid writing skills!
I was fortunate that my training was supposed to take place during "lockdown" so Charles and I carried it out over Zoom one to one. I had assessments to do prior, videos to watch (that I took loads of notes on!), a number of emails and then when it came to our session, Charles provided loads of great feedback giving me confidence and enthusiasm to get going on future bids.
The feedback and advice on how to improve and perfect our bid and tenders was absolutely invaluable: 1UC have already seen positive results. The whole experience went very smoothly with great communications throughout. Highly recommended!
Our first engagement with Thornton and Lowe, after the initial learning curve, went very well with Tom supporting us on the majority of bid writing in a very organised and structured approach. Considering his knowledge of the subject matter was limited he picked it up quickly and added real value to our submission. Great Work.....
A great experience - Tom was exceptional. Very professional, excellent to work with, and fun. All the things you need! Thanks Thomas Daniel
I attended the two day master class and had no previous knowledge of how to properly conduct a tender. Charles took us through everything from start to finish, in depth but clearly explained each step and provided extra support, if necessary. Highly recommend!
I attended the two day master class and it’s safe to say it’s hands down the best move for our small family business. I was completely new to the tender world and attended the course as a blank canvas. I had never even looked at a tender let alone had the tools to complete one. Charles was amazing and in my opinion he is the reason I left feeling super positive and excited to start my career change! The course covers literally EVERYTHING but he made it easy to digest. He listened to me and went above and beyond to ensure I left with no confusion! Friendly, relaxed atmosphere with all the tools and knowledge to help small and large businesses alike. 10/10 from me at Garlick demolition.
We have recently engaged Thornton & Lowe to assist us with our entry into the bid market! We are new to this - so Dave (Thornton) and his team have spent a vast amount of time researching what type of tenders we should look to bid on, how to follow them and what work we can be doing now so that we are in a position to bid when the tenders are published. He has given us great guidance (as we are absolute beginners) and as a result T&L have introduced a whole new market opportunity to us! We are looking forward to our future working relationship with them.
Recently attended a Bid Writing training course with Thornton & Lowe in Manchester. Found it really useful and helped open my eyes a about what to differently and importantly improve my win ratio. Charles was an excellent presenter and extremely experienced and delivered the course really well. Cannot rate them enough.
It's a very informative course and an absolute must, if you are working with bids!
Great service provided by Thornton and Lowe and especially Adam Lee, We have been very happy with the work done so far and look forward to working with them for the next projects we have.
Did this course in January 2020 and would highly recommend it to anyone who works in or is just starting out in the world of bidding and tender writing. A great course structure with plenty of opportunity for questions etc. Charles is a great tutor and certainly knows his stuff.
After attending the 2-day masterclass in January our company's approach to the entire bid-process has been transformed. I would highly recommend the course, Charles is an excellent trainer and really breaks things down into plain English. The course would suit a variety of professionals, whether beginning their bid journey or a seasoned writer, there will definitely be knowledge to gain from attending.
I attended the 2 day bid writing masterclass in Jan 2020. The course was very useful and provided a great insight into the world of bidding. The structure of the course included both interactive and practical activities which helped me better understand how to write a more compelling bid. Charles's knowledge and experience in bidding was shown throughout the course and he was always up for a laugh which made the course feel very relaxed. The venue and the food was also fantastic which was a huge bonus! Thank you Charles!
Thornton & Lowe is rated 4.96 based on 189 reviews