Thompson-Morgan Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Thompson-Morgan

How would you rate Thompson-Morgan ?

"Hi just like to say very dissapointed with all the plants i orded 70 pounds worth nearly every one was diffent to what i ordered plus they sent them out 6 weeks before they were suppose to send them. Made a complain and they sent me 15 pound voucher never haaa"
Evelyn
"Reliable even if you have to order In advance. The clematis I had this year are lovely. And the peonys excellent"
NICOLA BOWNES
"T&M is a bit of a conundrum; I've used them a lot and most of the time their products and delivery are good. Then occasionally they hit me with pretty poor plants/bulbs/packaging and their answer is an immediate no questions asked replacement. Watch and keep not to refer back to for sizes at delivery as often item received isn't what's advertised originally but it can sometimes be weeks or months since you ordered it so you can't remember. Sometimes their photos can be rather misleading too - making plants loof much bigger than they actually are."
"I ordered plug plants from this company and they arrived in a very poor condition and I will be lucky to get 3 plants out of the 12 supplied. Last year I ordered lily bulbs and they were also poor quality. Over the years I have had many plants from this company but I think they they are not supplying the same quality that they used to."
David
"Good website. Problem with my original order quickly resolved in courteous manner. Great customer service :o)"
Teresita
"The plants are of good quality and they thrive very well."
Mr Mark Stafford
"I have used T&M for a number of years to order plants and seeds. The on line ordering is easy and full of helpful advice on all their products. When I have wanted additional advice; and telephoned them; they have always been very helpful and informative. They delivery notifications are prompt and accurate."
JANICE RUSHFORTH-LEE
"EXCELLENT QUALITY GOODS SUPPLIED AT AN APPROPRIATE TIME FOR PLANTING, BUT DELAYED IF GOODS QUALITY IS NOT UP TO THEIR STANDARD"
Susan Neal
"i shop with t and m quite a lot and am always happy with the quality of plants and they are good value"
"site reasonably easy to negotiate, purchase no problem, using paypal. items arrived promptly and well packaged"
Katrina
"Used the code blagged from MSE. Have received items quickly and efficiently.Very Good service."
Alexandra Sadler
"Their customer service was exemplary. I had ordered three plants from them and there was a problem with one of them which I did not contact them about for a few weeks after delivery. They were speedy and efficient in sending a replacement and I would recomend them not only for their customer service but for the quality and variety of their merchandise."
Ray Johnson
"Sent wrong plants and then replaced them eventually (took 12 days) with plants that were overgrown leggy and already in flower. Dumped them as completely unsuitable."
Mrs Deborah Fergus
"Great plant offers with great prices."
Mrs Patricia KSThomas
"Always first class plants arriving on time - website so easy to order from."
"Why the 0844 number ? Phoned this morning and waited for 10 minutes before hanging up . Not happy ."
How would you rate the quality of our products?
How would you rate the quality of our service?
"great supplier. 11.49 15/12/2016"
"This is a company review and should be validated against an email sent by reviews.co.uk"
"Testing review on 18th November"
"Testing from iphone"