Thompson-Morgan Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Thompson-Morgan

How would you rate Thompson-Morgan?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Mark Stafford

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Thompson-Morgan in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Mark Stafford
"I have used T&M for a number of years to order plants and seeds. The on line ordering is easy and full of helpful advice on all their products. When I have wanted additional advice; and telephoned them; they have always been very helpful and informative. They delivery notifications are prompt and accurate."
JANICE RUSHFORTH-LEE
"EXCELLENT QUALITY GOODS SUPPLIED AT AN APPROPRIATE TIME FOR PLANTING, BUT DELAYED IF GOODS QUALITY IS NOT UP TO THEIR STANDARD"
Susan Neal
"i shop with t and m quite a lot and am always happy with the quality of plants and they are good value"
"site reasonably easy to negotiate, purchase no problem, using paypal. items arrived promptly and well packaged"
Katrina
"Used the code blagged from MSE. Have received items quickly and efficiently.Very Good service."
Alexandra Sadler
"Their customer service was exemplary. I had ordered three plants from them and there was a problem with one of them which I did not contact them about for a few weeks after delivery. They were speedy and efficient in sending a replacement and I would recomend them not only for their customer service but for the quality and variety of their merchandise."
Ray Johnson
"Sent wrong plants and then replaced them eventually (took 12 days) with plants that were overgrown leggy and already in flower. Dumped them as completely unsuitable."
Mrs Deborah Fergus
"Great plant offers with great prices."
Mrs Patricia KSThomas
"Always first class plants arriving on time - website so easy to order from."
"Why the 0844 number ? Phoned this morning and waited for 10 minutes before hanging up . Not happy ."
How would you rate the quality of our products?
How would you rate the quality of our service?
"great supplier. 11.49 15/12/2016"
"This is a company review and should be validated against an email sent by reviews.co.uk"
"Testing review on 18th November"
"Testing from iphone"
"Test from tablet"
"Love the new look catalogues. Gave me great inspiration. Roll on Springtime!"
"Testing the reviews for us to see how the look and feel is."
Holly Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"I was looking to order two large potted plants for my nana's front garden early this month. I had a question with regards to what they would be packaged in as I get a little nervous when it comes to ordering online. I spoke to the customer care team using the online chat and got a swift answer. I ordered almost straight away and am delighted with the plants as is my nana. Thanks T&M!"
"Customer service is second to none. They really go out of their way to help. Except for that Graham chap, nothing but trouble!"
Thompson-Morgan is rated 4.53 based on 19 reviews