Thomas Gun Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Thomas Gun
6PM
6PM

+44(0)1273 358940

How would you rate Thomas Gun ?

"We ordered goods from Scar and of course we got the wrong sizes etc. As soon as i informed them they asked me to send a copy of returns slip and copy of post office receipt and they would re-issue correct sizes. i did and shortly after i received correct sizes in the post. Brilliant attitude and brilliant service. We will be back.........."
"Excellent as always"
"Excellent customer service, quality products and fast delivery too. Could not wish for better."
"there was a discrepancy when the order was delivered which was resolved very quickly / easily"
"bang on point"
"Received my items quick an very happy with the products"
"Great clothes, great prices, speedy delivery. All I could want."
"Very good item and sevices but the shipping price seems to be pretty expensive . Thanks for everything"
"Great selection and the pricing was spot on (although i was sale shopping ha ha). Quality and fit of the clothing was really good too. Service abolutely spot. Goods dispatched and received within couple of days. Will definitely be using again"
"Quick delivery, hassle free! Would highly recommend!"
"Good prices and quick delivery!"
"Didn't receive my items"
Hi,

Your order was placed 3 days and as an international order usually takes between 5-7 days. There is a tracking number provided on your account and on the shipment confirmation which can be used to track progress. As a resident of Spain, this can also be used at Correos y Telégrafos.
"My order came really quick and was well packaged. My two items were exactly as the website described and I was well happy with them. I'll be buying from here more often"
"The hat description was white online but when it came it was off white. It came unprotected in a dirty bag with a screwed up receipt and you could tel that you do my care about the quality of your products after they have been dispatched."
Firstly please accept my apologies you are unhappy with the product you received. We do offer free returns and if you would like to contact us at info@thomasgun.com we will happily assist any issues. We'd always encourage people to go to us directly rather than review sites so we have an opportunity to resolve things.
To address your points raised though:
- The item ordered was the FRESH EGO KID OFF WHITE/KHAKI SNAPBACK. It states in the description that it's off-white and there are images also showing this to be off-white too.
- Delivery conditions. All items are stocked and dispatched by our warehouse. I will pass this feedback on. Please note we have free returns if you are unhappy with this item.
Thanks
"was very pleased with the items i received will shop again ."
"The items ordered came within 3 days the service was excellent , one of the items wasn't in stock so I was immediately sent a replacement and was promised the other item free if charge as soon as it came into stock . My son was over the moon as it was for his birthday . Fantastic customer service , would defiantly order again and would recommend this company to others in a heart beat . Many many thanks"
"Ordered and delivered before it was expected great service"
"I have now shopped with Thomas Gun several times and the customer service has been outstanding and the products are even better than I could have ever imagined. My most recent purchase has been a Rose London sweatshirt (which I've now ordered two more as presents) - great quality and design. My order was processed and delivered within a matter of days and the follow up regarding my delivery requirements was very thorough. I am very impressed with my continued experience of shopping with Thomas Gun and will continue to recommend the site to friends and family and of course - shop myself! Thank you!"
"Great clothes and brilliant customer service."
"Great customer service"