Thomas Bird London Reviews

4.8
Based on 743 reviews
Read Thomas Bird  London Reviews

About Thomas Bird London:

Welcome to Thomas Bird London. We focus on mens dress shoes and boots. Over 80 options. All high quality, Italian hand crafted. With fast, free shipping worldwide.

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
I now have four pairs of shoes from Thomas Bird. I love them. They feel great, they don't need "breaking-in" and they look fantastic. I highly recommend them and Thomas Bird for excellent customer service. Mark
Excellent communication, shoes delivered promptly and efficiently.
Très bien merci
Excellent service and very quick delivery - thank you!
I really appreciate the style and comfort of Thomas Bird shoes. I always receive compliments on my voice of shoes
Great service!
I really love the shoes,bought them for an occasion, im very happy with their quality and certainly would buy again.
I have been a customer of TH shoes for 7 years and can endorse the quality of all the shoes I have purchased, from broques to Oxford and the truly sublime Patinas. Prompt service in purchase and delivery.
Thomas Bird has great products and friendly customer service.
In looking for a specific type of dress boot, I purchased my first pair of Thomas Bird boots (Memphis zip) in hopes that they would come close to my ideal pair. I'm so thrilled with the Thomas Bird product overall. The fit, the look, and the craftsmanship are top-notch and still impress me every time I inspect the boot. Since, I purchased 2 pair of the monk-strap dress shoes and those as well have been such a pleasure to own. I'm a huge fan of Thomas Bird and recommend them highly! Love the work!
Good, quick shipping.
Great shoes! I bought them for my wedding day and they were great!
Well done, chaps
I have consistently purchased from Thomas Bird London for their quality and excellent selection. The prices are right in line for their comfort/fit which is excellent. I believe other places with similar quality are over-priced. I believe TB is an excellent choice for anyone wanting great quality and beautiful shoes!
Great product. I am a customer for life
Terrific selection and quality; excellent service even with shipping to the US.
Brilliant service and amazing product. I would highly recommend buying from Thomas Bird
Awesome experience! Quick and efficient. The shipping process was so convenient.
Great service.
I was totally surprised about how quickly I received the shoes but now it has become my preferred work shoe and my wife has now bought me another pair for my birthday!
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 743 reviews