Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
The company service has been great in my experience thus far. I purchased leather boots from them a while back. The boots are very comfortable and look great. I also ordered shoes a bit after I was unhappy with the color and they allowed me to exchange them for a different color. Not long after they uploaded videos of their shoes in different colors so that we could get a better view of the shoes before ordering. In my opinion this shows great service and adaptability on the companies part.
Where do I begin? From the excellent quick response from their company to their supreme quality products, Thomas Bird is the real deal. I know I now have a product that will last years! Thank you Thomas Bird!!!
Really pleased with my recent purchase. From order to delivery was effortless. I will be back!
Customer services at Thomas Bird are very excellent. Thomas Bird shows a genuine desire to delight the customers.
Great customer service!!!
Quick service.
I am vert happy with the quality of your shoes and the on time quick delivery.
there is no issue with the service. The delivery was arranged as described in the website
Love Thomas Bird for their elegant quality at a reasonable price.
Simple and fast service.
Mark
These are my second pair of Thomas Bird boots, they are beautifully designed and well constructed boots.
Beautiful shoes made of good quality
I am amazed at the quality of the shoes, wanted to wear them some before doing the review, fast shipping, well worth the price, very satisfied with your service, been looking at your black harness boots, wish they were available in brown, thank you for providing me with a beautiful pair of monk straps.
Excellent shoes, turnaround and service - a wonderful overall experience and will be buying again
Four pairs of shoes, I have bought so far and a couple of matching belts. All shoes are very comfortable to wear and I get a lots of compliments. I love it.

Luke
Very responsive - excellent quality. Stylish.
I like the design of the shoe I bought.
I was worried about the size but they fit perfect and are just beautiful boots!
Wonderful service and fast shipping. The shoe is beautiful, unlike anything I own. Will definitely be purchasing from this company again 10/10.
Purveyors of well designed, well constructed Chelsea boots. But fails to answer emails and provide promised vouchers.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews