This Is Not Studio Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend This Is Not Studio

About This Is Not Studio: This Is Not Clothing is a concept designer brand exhibiting the artwork of Jam Sutton as a wearable canvas. These fascinating artworks have been printed via the best digital methods, onto the highest quality cotton. This Is Not Studio produces unique art objects, home-ware and fashion.

How would you rate This Is Not Studio ?

"Very happy with the speed of the delivery and what I ordered"
"I have "The Kiss" in grey.... stunning***** I love it so much, don't think I will ever light it."
Piostylist
Verified Buyer
"Your shit rocks me. More please."
"Excellent clothing. Back in 2016 I purchased a shirt from This Is Not Clothing for a trip to Disney World. The shirt was wore at Hollywood Studios and I was told by a man who worked there that I was the best dressed person there that day ♡"
"I always enjoyed ordering things at “this is not” studio. The packages arrived in almost no time and were in very good shape."
"all good, nothing to add"
"🏹❤️ 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥"
"Very unique ideas of J. Stutton and high quality of material ..."
"AMAZEBALLS"
"Amazing designs and quality"
"Love your designs and product"
"jam is the best."
"Love the quality and the innovation/creativity in the designs. Would love more and more, need to keep working hard so I can keep buying :D"
"Amazing quality and design."
This Is Not Studio is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews