This Is Not Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend This Is Not Studio
Read This Is Not Studio Reviews

About This Is Not Studio:

This Is Not Clothing is a concept designer brand exhibiting the artwork of Jam Sutton as a wearable canvas. These fascinating artworks have been printed via the best digital methods, onto the highest quality cotton. This Is Not Studio produces unique art objects, home-ware and fashion.

Tell us how This Is Not Studio made you happy
Beautiful products!
Thank you for your order.
This Is Not Studio.
I still haven’t received the shipment. I believe that when purchasing such goods, the order must be sent through fast delivery companies. A very unpleasant experience. I still hope to receive my ordered item.
Hello Tomas,
We are sorry you had delivery issues. We did check the tracking, and noticed you received the item. It did take a long time, but unfortunately this is because of the current pandemic effecting all post. Thank you for your order.
This Is not Studio.
Ordered one of the ‘Garden of the Hesperides’ candles. Arrived in a timely fashion given it’s the festive period. Detail on the candle itself is superb, great quality, and smells great. Recommend fully.
Thank you Ian, We're glad you liked the candle.
This Is Not Studio.
Five stars! 2 thumbs up! Michelin 3 star of clothing brands!
Excellent customer service, and I highly recommend the Products.

ZM
Quick delivery of products and excellent quality...
Satisfied 100% !!
I really appreciate Paolo's help on the issue I had, we are really happy with the order we have.
I think this is one of the greastest art of all time!!!
impécable
Beautiful piece of art
excellent service. arrived promptly and everything well packaged
This Is Not Studio covers a magnificent range of products from candles over clothing, and artworks designed by Jam Sutton! His huge talent results in a strive for perfection and the use of precious materials. Every object is handled with great care, packed safely and online commissions arrive without any risk of damage...
I admire the geniality and creativity of the concepts, the touchable sensitivity of the artist in the sculpture that I bought and I surely will purchase more items in the near future!
This Is Not Studio 5 star review on 26th December 2018
Very reactiv service, perfect delivery for a perfect product!
Im happy with my friend too 😉Happy hollydays 😇
First the black candle holder was delivered broken but they reprocessed the alternative product immediately. So satisfied with the product.
We bought a candle.
Great service - Incredible product. Well packaged
We will be back.
X
Good delievered! Thanks!
Everything went fast and smooth. And I love my new shirt :-)
Excellent merchandise , grade A customer service !! Couldn’t ask for better !!!!!
Amazing designs and great international service.
This Is Not Studio is rated 4.86 based on 35 reviews