This Is Not Studio Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend This Is Not Studio
2PM
2PM

Tell us how This Is Not Studio made you happy

"I think this is one of the greastest art of all time!!!"
Are you This Is Not Studio? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beautiful piece of art"
"excellent service. arrived promptly and everything well packaged"
"This Is Not Studio covers a magnificent range of products from candles over clothing, and artworks designed by Jam Sutton! His huge talent results in a strive for perfection and the use of precious materials. Every object is handled with great care, packed safely and online commissions arrive without any risk of damage... I admire the geniality and creativity of the concepts, the touchable sensitivity of the artist in the sculpture that I bought and I surely will purchase more items in the near future!"
"Very reactiv service, perfect delivery for a perfect product!"
"Im happy with my friend too 😉Happy hollydays 😇"
"First the black candle holder was delivered broken but they reprocessed the alternative product immediately. So satisfied with the product."
"We bought a candle. Great service - Incredible product. Well packaged We will be back. X"
"Good delievered! Thanks!"
"Everything went fast and smooth. And I love my new shirt :-)"
"Excellent merchandise , grade A customer service !! Couldn’t ask for better !!!!!"
"Amazing designs and great international service."
"Easy to purchase, fast delivery, extremely well packaged and a stunning product"
"Very happy with the speed of the delivery and what I ordered"
"I have "The Kiss" in grey.... stunning***** I love it so much, don't think I will ever light it."
"Your shit rocks me. More please."
"Excellent clothing. Back in 2016 I purchased a shirt from This Is Not Clothing for a trip to Disney World. The shirt was wore at Hollywood Studios and I was told by a man who worked there that I was the best dressed person there that day ♡"
"I always enjoyed ordering things at “this is not” studio. The packages arrived in almost no time and were in very good shape."
"all good, nothing to add"
This Is Not Studio is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews