Thirstme Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thirstme

About Thirstme: Stay healthy and hydrated with the help of a Thirstme water bottle with measurements, made to make it easy and convenient to up your water intake.

"Really helps me drink enough! Easy to carry. Great buy. I love hot water with honey ginger to make me find water appealing. The straw withstands boiled water really well. Highly recommend."
"Ordered one day came next amazing! Bottles great as allows me to track how much I am drinking"
"Great design, colourful, encouraging wording to drink more water excellent idea!"
"Very good bottle, excellent customer service."
"This bottle has really helped me drink my 2 litres a day! I love the idea of the countdown but I do also like that the bottles are 1L, so I know I need 2 a day to be able to reach the 2 litres needed a day. Thank you! Will definitely order again."
"Great product."
"This water bottle is great - makes drinking water so easy. Definitely recommend."
"Great sized bottle and love the straw cleaner!"
"Amazing customer service!"
"LOVELY QUALITY, ENCOURAGES ME TO DRINK MORE."
"Lovely bottle if a little large. The times put on it are so useful. Would love to see the litres - whether when filled once or twice."
"It doesn’t leak!! It comes with a straw cleaner! Hands down the best water bottle I’ve ever bought ❤️ Well done 👍"
"Fab prices when i bought them (but they've now put them up in price.) Was the price that drew me to the company originally as they were cheaper than the big brand. Bottles are fab cant fault them"
"I LOVE THIS WATER BOTTLE SO MUCH I BOUGHT 2! Really nice design, encourages you to drink more and love the straw brush."
"Absolutely love my bottle! Don’t leave the house without it! Has really helped me drink more water."
"Water bottles were recommended and didn't disappoint. I bought two one for work and the other for home/gym use them all the time and on the days I'm not up to speed with my water the markers certainly encourage me to keep up. Delivery was quick they arrived way before the estimated date. Highly recommend."
"Good quick service"
"It does what you have said it does. It's easy to see how much you drink, easy to clean, easy to carry with you. Excellent. Thank you"
"Very good product"