Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Quality product, thank you.
Delicious, filling and great variety. So nice to be exposed to combinations I wouldn't have thought to try!
Beautiful quality juices, don’t want the cleanse to end they taste so good xx
I am loving my juice, thank you! I signed up for the three day, then went for a six day juice. The juices are tasty and I haven't felt deprived of food.
Loved it. I feel more energetic and my cravings are gone. The only problem is I want more - so will get saving. Thankyou lovely Think Press team x
I really liked the fact these juices were organic, cold pressed and 500ml. They also arrived blast frozen which gave me a little more flexibility as to when I wanted to use them. They had a great flavour and the thickish consistency of the Almond mylk was just how I like it. Personally I'm a huge veg juice fan (= zero sugar) and for me, my perfect juice diet would probably consist only of veg juices and smoothies (bar perhaps one choccy mylk!). The veg juice on this was not a recipe I've tried but the flavours were well balanced and it was really delicious. Overall I cannot fault these juices for taste, quality and price. Great work Alex.
Great customer services and delicious juices. The best I’ve tasted.
Would HIGHLY recommend this cleanse! I feel bloody amazing.
The juices arrived on the day promised and were well packaged. Shame that polystyrene was used though - I think it was as didn’t dissolve in water. The juices were a really nice size and tasted good so for this reason I have rated them as good. The lemonade and nut milk were very sweet and really didn’t need to be. Overall I was happy and would recommend the green juices to friends.
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

We'll definitely pass this on to our team about feedback on the packaging - we use the polystyrene to keep the juices insulated and cold on their journey, but we're always striving to find more eco-friendly options.

We'll also bring up the feedback on the sweetness of the Lemonade and Nut Milks with our NPD team.

Best wishes,

Alex
Delicious juices delivered to your door. They allow you to customize the juices you like the most. Felt great after the 5 day cleanse.
Very happy! Ordered one day, received the next. Juices all delicious - especially look forward to the morning & evening juices. Feeling benefits of improved sleep and feeling 'lighter' already.
Good efficient delivery. I am not keen on the beets juice and must remember to ask for a substitute in future.
Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. No problem at all just drop us a line hello@thinkfoods.co.uk and we can recommend an alternative :-).
The juices are satisfying and varied enough to make the cleanse bearable, however the cost of the cleanse far outweighs the cost to buy equally nutritious juices on the high street.
Hi Naomi, we are pleased you found the juices satisfying. Thank you for your feedback on our pricing.

We do our very best to be competitive in the market, and our pricing within the online market place is (to our knowledge) the most competitive price available for an organic, juice cleanse (2.5L per day). We make each of our fresh and cold pressed, organic juices by hand in our Kent juicery - which is why our products are more expensive than what you might find on the high street. What we strive to provide is a good value for money, overall service - with curated cleanses designed to achieve results, conveniently delivered to customers doors.

We will of course take your feedback on board, and we really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.
The best tasting juices on the market and now organic, thank you.
Excellent service will definitely use again thank you Angus
I would highly recommend it for a week! All juices are super tasty and keep you full and satisfied through the day. I have lost an average of 2 pounds a day on the 6 day detox. I was full of energy, waking up one hour before my alarm clock and was able to work, exercise and go about my day as normal. Cannot wait to order another week after my vacation. Thank you!
Too much Plastic
Hello, thank for you the feedback regarding our packaging. We are currently using a PET bottle which is recyclable, though we are working hard towards trying to find a more compostable and sustainable solution. We completely agree that this should be one of our key objectives - thank you for the feedback!
Lovely fresh juices. Smart, fridge friendly bottles. Great all round.
Quality products, excellent customer service, commendable ethos. The only company I trust with my regular juice detox.
My only request: please bring back the bespoke detox package option.
Think Press is rated 4.74 based on 119 reviews