Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
I really liked the fact these juices were organic, cold pressed and 500ml. They also arrived blast frozen which gave me a little more flexibility as to when I wanted to use them. They had a great flavour and the thickish consistency of the Almond mylk was just how I like it. Personally I'm a huge veg juice fan (= zero sugar) and for me, my perfect juice diet would probably consist only of veg juices and smoothies (bar perhaps one choccy mylk!). The veg juice on this was not a recipe I've tried but the flavours were well balanced and it was really delicious. Overall I cannot fault these juices for taste, quality and price. Great work Alex.
Great customer services and delicious juices. The best I’ve tasted.
Would HIGHLY recommend this cleanse! I feel bloody amazing.
Delicious juices delivered to your door. They allow you to customize the juices you like the most. Felt great after the 5 day cleanse.
Very happy! Ordered one day, received the next. Juices all delicious - especially look forward to the morning & evening juices. Feeling benefits of improved sleep and feeling 'lighter' already.
The best tasting juices on the market and now organic, thank you.
Excellent service will definitely use again thank you Angus
I would highly recommend it for a week! All juices are super tasty and keep you full and satisfied through the day. I have lost an average of 2 pounds a day on the 6 day detox. I was full of energy, waking up one hour before my alarm clock and was able to work, exercise and go about my day as normal. Cannot wait to order another week after my vacation. Thank you!
Lovely fresh juices. Smart, fridge friendly bottles. Great all round.
Quality products, excellent customer service, commendable ethos. The only company I trust with my regular juice detox.
My only request: please bring back the bespoke detox package option.
Think Press is rated 4.71 based on 107 reviews