Think Press Reviews

Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
Loved
Hi Liz,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your cleanse with us! It's great to see that you tailored your cleanse to suit you with our 'Bespoke Cleanse' option. Next time why not try our Ginger Limeade and Nut Mylk+, it would be great to know your thoughts on these too!
Great juices!
well packed but seems not so eco friendly but understand that this would reflect on price.

Would recommend highly
Hello,

We are so glad that you loved our juices as much as we do! Packaging has been at the top of our agenda this year! We would love to be 100% reusable but currently this poses a greater carbon footprint then our current bottles do, due to washing, transportation and production. As it stands our boxes, polystyrene and plastic bottle are 100% recyclable!

It's great to know you'll be recommending us- get your friends and family to quote your name when they place an order and we will pop you a discount code by way of thank you!

Best Wishes, Saskia - THINK Press team
Excellent customer service, convenient delivery, nutritious and tasty mylks. Great that we can create our own bespoke box. Offers are a nice bonus too!
Hi Alice,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I can see you solely ordered ordered our Nut Mylks and Cacao Cashew Mylks- these are a favourite of ours too! It's also great to see you making the most of our new customer discount; additionally we offer a returning customer discount if you order within the next 3 months or a referral discount if you share your love for ThinkPress with your friends and family, just simply get them to quote your name when they place an order.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Do you know, I actually really look forward to my juice fast now!!
The juices are so delicious, I can’t pick one favourite.
It’s very easy to order, delivery is easy too, it’s all effortless & I feel the results. Think Press is a well oiled, professional service
Hi Kelly,

It's great to hear that you look forward to cleansing with us! I can see you tried our 'Lighten Cleanse', so the good news is there's still a few more delicious juices for you to still discover, such as our Nut Mylk+, Super Green and Ultimate Green juices. Also just to let you know your 10% returning customer discount will stay on your account until the 6th November, so be sure to make the most of it whilst it lasts.
Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
I bought the 3 day cleanse. Box arrived around noon, the juices were starting to defrost a bit, but well packaged though. The flavours were nice, I personally didn't like much one of them, but the otger 4 were good. Didn't feel particularly hungry during tge cleanse, but the last day had crazy cramps. Haven't lost any weight at all I have to say, and I had headache several times. this is a bit disappointing. Maybe it's just not for me. The juices themselves are nice to drink though. But for £89 I won't try again.
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. We really appreciate it.
We're pleased you enjoyed the juices but agree it is disappointing you didn't get the results you were hoping for. This is unusual.

It would be great to understand a bit more about your experience before, during and after the cleanse to help recommend a programme which might be more suitable for you.

I'd be very happy to chat to you over the phone about this, so do please give us a call on 01634 790963 and we'd be pleased to try and help point you in the right direction if we can!

Best wishes,

Alex
Great 3 day cleanse
Hello,

Its great to know you enjoyed your 3 day cleanse! We recommend cleansing every 3 months so this would fit in great with the new year for you- start 2020 feeling fab!

Best wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Wonderful company and service. Top notch quality and good value. Will deffo use next time. Thumbs up!
Hi,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Its great to see you ordering with us again and using our 'Bespoke' option to tailor the cleanse to your liking! You are still yet to discover our Cashew Mylks- these are defiantly a must-try!

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
I thought it was going to be difficult to do the juice cleanse being my first time, but the juices were really enjoyable & amazingly kept me full. I felt thoroughly hydrated and refreshed & a lot less bloated after.
Hello,

This is great to hear! Experiences like yours are what we strive to achieve- so its great to know your cleanse was successful. Why not extend the cleanse to 6 days next time? Increasing the duration will subsequently increase the benefits of cleansing, therefore you'll have that feel good feeling for longer!
Good value. Nice juices and I discovered you can warm up the nut mylk so it’s like hot chocolate before bedtime! I stupidly paid for the pre-10am delivery (hoping to start juicing that day) which was pointless as the juices arrive frozen.
Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review- its great to see you back at ThinkPress since! The Cacao Cashew Mylk is our secret weapon- it seems too good to be healthy, right!? And yes, it is important to consider the juices need 24hrs to defrost from delivery, so if you're available to take a delivery all day paying for premium isn't essential! We recommend cleansing every 3 months, so we look forward to seeing you soon!
I’ve just finished the detox juice..... that bloated look and feel has totally gone. 7lbs down and I feel revitalised. Great service and product. Thoroughly recommend.
Hi,

This is great news! Results like yours are what we strive to achieve- so this is excellent! Please do recommend us to your friends and family and get them to quote your name once they place an order and we will send you a 10% referral discount by way of thank you.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
This juices are disgusting, I had to stop myself from gagging when drinking two in particular. I would not recommend this cleanse after having to give it up after 1.5 days as I felt so unwell.
Hi Abi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we are obviously disappointed that the juices were not to your taste. We very rarely receive negative feedback as you can see from our extensive number of 5* reviews, so we're really keen to understand your experience.

If you could email me at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk or give me a call on 01634 790963 when you get a moment I'd love to understand what the difference was between the juices and your expectations. We are always looking to improve when we are able to!

We have many customers that love the taste of our juices, so this isn't something we'd look to change - however we may be able to recommend juices more suited to your taste.

Best wishes,

Alex
The idea is great and I really feel it has helped me detox from caffeine and my overeating habit. Full reset on the mind and body. Would advise everyone to do this but you need to dig deep with the willpower.
Hi,

Thanks for your great review, we are super glad to hear of your results! Caffeine is a hard one, it does take a lot of willpower to not give into the withdrawal symptoms but the benefits in the long run defiantly outweigh the short-term struggles! We recommend to cleanse regularly (every 3 months) to give your body the break it deserves from caffeine and overeating.

Best Wishes, Saskia - ThinkPress Team
Really tasty, reasonably priced. Well packed good customer service.
Really enjoyed these juices and felt good on them. Very good customer service too.
Very Tasty juices
I’m only on day one but the juices are just delicious. I chose Strengthen as I want to be able to continue going to the gym and they are very filling, especially Nut Mylk. I love that one and it kept me full for about 4 hours!!
Lovely juices- delighted to have finally found some that weren’t too sweet & full of apple. X
I really enjoyed my detox 6 day cleanse! Thank you so much!
Thoroughly enjoyed my three day lighten cleanse. First juice cleanse I've done, so I was apprehensive, but the juices arrived excellent my packaged with clear instructions. Once defrosted, each was so delicious. I didn't feel hungry and actually felt energised and really good. I didn't want it to end! Would definitely recommend Think Press and will be using again.
Enjoyed all the drinks. Didnt feel any different after, but felt was a good way to kick start my new clean eating livestyle.
Think Press is rated 4.69 based on 100 reviews