Think Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Think Press
Read Think Press Reviews

Tell us how Think Press made you happy
The 7 day Lighten cleanse. This was my first 7 day cleanse and i absolutely loved it. All the juices taste nice especially the first (ginger lemonade) and last (cacoa cashew) of the day which helped me to stay positive, i don't think i could've maintained 7 days if i didn't enjoy what I was drinking. I didn't feel hungry throughout the cleanse, having 5 X 500ml juices is surprisingly filling. I found the first day the hardest and had a slight headache, if i did it again i would make sure i start to cut things like caffeine and sugar out a few days before starting the cleanse. I have definitely noticed a change in my body, especially my waist and jawline, i feel slimmer and more confident, my skin has completely cleared up and is glowing and i feel a lot less sluggish in the mornings. It's given me the motivation to kick start a healthier lifestyle having seen the difference 7 days can make and would 100% do another cleanse from Think Press.
Hi Alice,

Such lovely feedback - thank you for taking the time to write this! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and the juices! Great choice with the top two favourites - the Ginger Limeade is certainly refreshing to wake you up in the morning and the Cacao Cashew is comforting and indulgent in an evening. It is surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing! If you experience a headache again you are more than welcome to contact the team who may be able to provide you with some tips to ease it. But yes, definitely cut out caffeine at least a week before and drink plenty of water leading up, this will help ease any headaches. It sounds like the cleanse has worked really well for you and you have received many of the beautiful benefits of this! As always, please phone or email us if you need anything. From myself and the whole THINK Press team, stay safe, happy and healthy.
THINK Press
This is my second cleanse this year and I can highly recommend it. The juices are amazing and tasty. I can honesty say I don’t feel hungry during my three day cleanse. I like the information pack that comes in the box giving you times to have each juice and a few tips a long the way. The 500ml bottles are definitely a plus. Many I have seen only give 250ml. The think press team are always on hand for help if need be and the customer service is excellent. A good choice for a lockdown as well it gives you something else to focus on. Oh and I lost 3.5lb in the process. Can’t be bad.
Hi Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and have already completed your second one of 2020! It is surprising how little hunger you feel whilst cleansing and our Nut Mylks certainly help you through this. Of course we are always here to help no matter what the question might be! Many of our customers are cleansing during lock down as fewer social commitments and can stay focused so it is great that this has also worked for you! As always, please do get in touch should you require any assistance. From myself and the whole THINK Press team, stay safe, happy and healthy.
Very Best Wishes
THINK Press
I built my own 7-day cleanse and was super happy with it. All juices were amazing, also the all-veggie one which was the one I was most worried about. They all have a pleasant kick to them, either a ginger shot or lemon touch, which brings all the flavours together. The Chocolate Cashew milk is so delicious it was unbelievable! All in all I'd recommend 100% and I will myself order again soon. Thanks to the THINK Press team too for checking in on me, it was very sweet of them.
Hi Anita,

Thank you so much for leaving such detailed feedback! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your cleanse and liked all of the juices (even the all veg one)! Cacao Cashew is always a hit with our customers, we use a high quality, organic raw cacao powder to create this indulgent chocolate flavour. Thank you for recommending us, it is always greatly appreciated from the whole team. Please do get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in and we will be happy to help - hello@thinkfoods.co.uk 01634790763.
We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Take care, stay safe, happy and healthy.

THINK Press
Really loved doing my juice cleanse, the juices tasted amazing and the cacao cashew mylk was delicious! I am already looking forward to doing my next cleanse.
Hi Annie,

Thank you for leaving some feedback! It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your cleanse, Cacao Cashew is always a customer favourite and most looked forward to at the end of the day. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any assistance getting booked in and we will be more than happy to help! hello@thinkfoods.co.uk 01634790763.
Take care, stay healthy and happy!
THINK Press
Would definitely recommend, really useful that they come frozen so it's more flexible. All taste very nice and refreshing.
Hi Lucie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It is great you enjoyed the juices! The frozen aspect is something we do also love and advertise as it allows you to start your cleanse at your own connivence whilst still holding in so much goodness!
I can see you have another 2 cleanses arriving today which is fantastic - this will be personally tracked by a member of the team. As always, please do get in touch if you have any questions and the team will be more than happy to help! hello@thinkfoods.co.uk

Enjoy your juices!

Take care and stay safe.

THINK Press
I absolutely loved this juice cleanse! All of the juices were delicious and it has been the perfect way to re-set and maintain a healthy mindset - I wish I could have kept going for longer. The delivery was quick and the THINK Press team have been so helpful troughout. Thank you!
Hiya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback!
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your juices and even better you didn't want it to end! We always have a member of the team tracking the deliveries so if ever there is a problem the team will email or phone you with updates to ensure your cleanse arrives safely to your door. As always we are here to help, so if you ever need any assistance getting booked in then please do email or phone - we will be more than happy to assist.
Take care during these uncertain times and please stay safe and happy!

THINK Press
This was the first time I ever did a cleanse and it was great! Of course there are ups and downs in terms of hunger but I looked forward to having a juice every few hours. The Cacao Cashew was honestly my favorite and you can look forward to drinking that.

Would absolutely recommend and do again.
Hi Emily,

We are so pleased to hear your first cleanse was a success and you have taken the time to leave a positive review! I would definitely recommend lots of caffeine free herbal teas for when you feel you need something to get over that hurdle of the day. No cleanse is complete without a delicious nut mylk and Cacao Cashew is certainly a customer favourite! We hope to hear from you again soon and please get in touch if you would like any assistance getting booked in for your second cleanse!

THINK Press
The juices arrived just one day after placing my order and were packaged very well with plenty of ice packs to keep them cool. Absolutely loved all of the flavours, however a definite favourite was the Ginger Lemonade. I feel great after doing the cleanse and highly recommend doing one through Think Press. Emily is just lovely and adds the real personal touch. Will be using again soon!
Hi Priya,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the juices and thank you for leaving a review! Our Ginger Limeade is very popular along with our Nut Mylks, ginger is a great immune booster too! I am pleased you feel great after your cleanse, just one of the many positive benefits from cleansing. Thank you for your lovely comments, myself and the team are always here if you ever need any guidance pre, during or post cleanse, just email or phone and we will be happy to help! Email: hello@thinkfoods.co.uk phone: 01634790763.
Hope to hear from you again soon, take care.
THINK Press
I am a regular cleanser and just moved here from South Africa and was needing a much needed detox. I was so impressed with everything from Think Press! The delivery was on time, the juices were delicious (Cocoa Cashew was sooooo yummy and healthy;)). Appreciated the personal email after to check in on how I was feeling. Huge fan and will be buying from here again very soon!

Hi Ingrid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback! Cacao Cashew is always a customer favourite, and yes all good fats so you don't feel guilty for drinking it! We always like to personally check in as we feel listening to customers feedback is very important. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Take care!

THINK Press
Zero star. Taste funny and take longer than 24 hrs to defrost: the team rejected to take any responsibility. Not sure it’s worthy to spend money on zero vitamin drink with the lumps of ice.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that you found your cleanse a not particularly positive experience.
In regards to defrosting the juices these are just guidelines, everyones fridges and freezers vary so sometimes you have to adapt the defrosting times depending on this.
At THINK Press if a customer is not satisfied with their product we will always try our best to resolve this and get to the bottom as to why, we wouldn't reject a customer without finding out this information first.
If you could email hello@thinkfoods.co.uk with more information we can look into this for you.
Best Wishes,
THINK Press
Straightforward ordering and delivery. The customer service is excellent and helped me with a delivery instruction via a quick email. The juices were delicious and the fact you can defrost as you go means you can start when you like and not jam up the fridge. I feel refreshed after just 3 days and friends are already asking for a link. Thank you
Hi Yuka,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we always love to hear such a positive review! I am delighted you enjoyed your juices for the first time! We always like to make our customers feel welcome at THINK Press and will do what we can to help.

I am glad you enjoyed the frozen aspect of our juices, that way you can be much more flexible with starting your cleanse and like you said, always good to not jam up your fridge especially leading up to Christmas!

In the New Year as well as our 3 day cleanses we will be starting 1 ,5 and 7 day cleanses. Please do give us a call or email if you would like any assistance in trying out something different next time!

Emily THINK Press
Lovely tasty juices thank you
Hi Ann- Marita,
Thank you for leaving such a positive review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed the flavours of our juices!
We do have some exciting news as in the New Year we will be doing 1 day, 5 day and 7 day cleanses!
Please do get in contact if you would like any assistance when booking again.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

THINK Press- Emily
Delicious and nutritious
Lovely to hear that you found the juices enjoyable as well as nutritious! We hope that your experience was beneficial. If you ever need any further support please do get in touch.

Best Wishes
Emily ThinkPress
Taste amazing, price is great I wouldn’t use any other 10/10
Hi Nicole,

Lovely to hear you found our juice cleanse a positive experience. We hope to see you cleansing again soon, please do get in touch if you would like some further advise on alternative cleanses.

Best Wishes
Emily ThinkPress
I felt great . The juices and nut milk were tasty and I didn’t feel hungry at all.
Ordering and delivery was efficient and on time.
I’d definitely recommend Think Press, considering the competitive price and good quality well worth it
Hiya Julie,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your THINKpress experience! The Nut Mylks are a favourite of ours too, they really do ease the intensity of a liquid diet by providing that full feeling.
Make sure your referrers quote your name when placing an order that way we can reward you both with a little thank you discount!

Best Wishes, Saskia- THINKpress Team
Really happy with my selection of juices Ordering was easy and arrived in perfect condition
Hiya Jenny,

So glad to hear you was happy with your juices and you found the ordering and delivery process easy! We recommend cleansing every 3 months so sometime in the New Year would be an ideal time for your next cleanse. Be sure to use your returning customer discount loyalty10 at the checkout!

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress Team
When I called you to order the juices the person I spoke to was really helpful, they were upbeat and personable.

The bottles you use are great because they are square instead of round and therefore fit in the the freezer better. You also use less packaging than another company I have used which I appreciate.

What I would recommend for this to be an even better product would be to include a package in which to return the cold packs to you to be reused, you may find this cheaper than constantly buying them and I am making the assumption that it is better for the environment. Also if there is anyway to reduce the polystyrene further that would be great.

As for the juices themselves, the flavours were good but I felt for an advanced programme they were too sweet, there is no need to be adding maple syrup, agave or even dates.

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. It is lovely to hear that you found the customer service good, we do try our best offer our customers an exceptional level of service throughout their ThinkPress experience.

In terms of packaging this has been at the top of our agenda this year, we would love to be 100% recyclable, but as we currently stand logistically this would not be possible, but we have plans to provide this option in the near future! In the mean time it is possible to reuse the icepacks, and they are able to be drained down the sink and the plastic exterior can be recycled! In terms of reducing the polystyrene we have trialed this before with our couriers, we concluded that unfortunately this increased the risk of the bottles becoming damaged.

It is a shame that the juices were too sweet for your pallet, I know that a small fraction of the ingredients you mentioned are put into the juices. If you was to order again I recommend using the bespoke option to remove the juices that you found too sweet.

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress.
It is very hard
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear that you found your cleanse hard! We find that juice fasting can be more challenging for those who have no cleansed before- with like most things ease comes with experience. We promise the more regularly you cleanse the easier it gets! In terms of the cleanse intensity it is possible to reduce this to a level that will be more suitable for yourself, you can do this through our bespoke option. If you wish to order with us again please feel free to give me a call on 01634 790963, this way we can build a cleanse together based on personal preference and an intensity level that suits you better.

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress Team
The service was excellent - the team were really responsive and helpful with my delivery questions and really went the extra mile to ensure I got my juices delivered on time. The juices themselves have been tasty and surprisingly filling.
Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so glad that you enjoyed your ThinkPress experience!

We recommend cleansing every 3 months, so on your next cleanse why not use our bespoke option, that way you can choose all your favourite juices!

Best Wishes, Saskia- ThinkPress
Very nice tasting and helped me lose 5 pounds in 3 days!
Hi Aislin,

Wow what a fantastic result you have achieved with our Lighten Cleanse! Super glad that you enjoyed the taste of the juices, it certainly makes loosing a few pounds more enjoyable! If loosing weight is your aim for cleansing why not try the Detox cleanse this is our highest intensity cleanse. Alternatively we can build you a Bespoke cleanse that helps you achieve your main goals for cleansing, just drop us an email at hello@thinkfoods.co.uk and we will be more than happy to guide you to what's best for you.

Think Press is rated 4.69 based on 100 reviews