The Wool Factory Ltd Reviews

5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory Ltd made you happy
Very impressed.
I have been using the Wool Factory for over a year now, and am a very happy customer. They are always helpful, with fast service and a great range. Whilst I am not, by any means, a good knitter, it is a good exercise for arthritic hands.
excellent firm to deal with, the wool fantastic and I have no hesitation in recommending them The postal option is fantastic received orders within 3 days
product true to description and arrived promptly in good condition. Very pleased with sock wool and may order more, Thank you.
I love the Wool Factory they are always quick to respond, send my purchase and I keep coming back because I can trust that nothing will go wrong 💚
The Wool Factory Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Order arrived earlier than stated and wool is of a better quality than I expected for the price very satisfied
Not done much knitting or crocheting lately. The blanket in a ball that I have purchased recently is lovely. It was great having the pattern on the inside of the ball band! I have completed one and started on a 2nd.
Really pleased with the yarn and superfast delivery. Will certainly be purchasing more . Marion
Very good service Yarn always arrived very quickly
Great service, great prices, easy website to use, will be ordering again and again…….
My daughter is very happy and so am I. Paid half the price I would have elsewhere and the quality is very good. Will definitely order again.
Good friendly service and fast delivery Thank you
I placed an order which arrived on time. Chunky wool has woven beautifully. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend.
I have purchased from you many times still have a stack of your500grm balls everyone admires the colours and it’s lovely and soft brilliant service very quick delivery’s and some beautiful patterns .
Good service, delivery was good too.
Good choice of yarns and colours, speedy delivery and reasonably priced.
Excellent communication and service, highly recommended
I've purchased yarn from The Wool Factory on several occasions. The yarn is a very good match to the colour samples on-line. They dispatch very quickly and I usually receive my order within a couple of days.
Very pleased with purchase excellent customer service would recommend this company to friends and family
I ordered a knitting pattern which arrived sooner than expected. Thank you
The Wool Factory Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 6,504 reviews