The Watch Hut Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend The Watch Hut

How would you rate The Watch Hut?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Watch Hut in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My husband and I visited your shop at the Ashford Outlet, to ask for a replacement battery to be placed in my Skagen watch, a very unhelpful male assistant refused to do this and was very rude to us. Do not recommend this shop, have purchased watches on several occasions and in the past staff were very helpful - not now though!!!"
"I bought an expensive Swiss watch that literally fell apart on my wrist, fell to the concrete floor and was damaged. I returned it for a replacement or refund as it was clearly faulty. They told me they had returned it to the manufacturer and after the first week I contacted them and they said that it hadn't been sent out yet but they were sending it today. They did this exact same thing for 3 weeks in a row, lying to me about returning the watch. Then today out of the blue, I received the damaged watch back with no email or communication. I've waited a whole month for this to be resolved and now I'm back at square one. Appalling customer service AVOID!!!"
David Walker
"Bought a cheap watch. Cost me £24. Has stopped once and run slow once. Get what you pay for??!!"
"the watch was exactly as described. arrived on time.very happy"
The Watch Hut is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews