The Watch Hut Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend The Watch Hut
8PM
8PM

Tell us how The Watch Hut made you happy

"I ordered a watch in February this year, after 2 days the face was steaming up. I returned the watch immediately. After weeks and weeks of chasing for updates about 3 month after they had my watch back they replied saying they the manufacturer cannot repair the watch and I have to pay an additional £80 for a replacement. Obviously I was not going to pay more. I asked for them to return the broken watch and they refused to do that as well. So basically they held it to ransom until I had a family friend who works for the ombudsman send a lengthy email the other day. I have only just received my watch back today! Proceed with caution and heaven forbid the watch is faulty once received!! I will never use them again."
Are you The Watch Hut? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Watch Hut receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"My husband and I visited your shop at the Ashford Outlet, to ask for a replacement battery to be placed in my Skagen watch, a very unhelpful male assistant refused to do this and was very rude to us. Do not recommend this shop, have purchased watches on several occasions and in the past staff were very helpful - not now though!!!"
"I bought an expensive Swiss watch that literally fell apart on my wrist, fell to the concrete floor and was damaged. I returned it for a replacement or refund as it was clearly faulty. They told me they had returned it to the manufacturer and after the first week I contacted them and they said that it hadn't been sent out yet but they were sending it today. They did this exact same thing for 3 weeks in a row, lying to me about returning the watch. Then today out of the blue, I received the damaged watch back with no email or communication. I've waited a whole month for this to be resolved and now I'm back at square one. Appalling customer service AVOID!!!"
"Bought a cheap watch. Cost me £24. Has stopped once and run slow once. Get what you pay for??!!"
"the watch was exactly as described. arrived on time.very happy"
The Watch Hut is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews