The Trademark Box Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Trademark Box

How would you rate The Trademark Box ?

"Very helpful from start to finish!"
"Very professional and easy to work with. My first time trademarking a company and I’ll 100% be using these guys in the future."
"We've had a great experience with this team - they explained the entire process in plain English, provided concise recommendations for the application and strategy, and ultimately took us from the start to the end of the process, in a highly hands-off approach. A fantastic all-round experience."
"Thank you Trademark for your friendly, informative and efficient help in registering our company name."
"So pleased with the service Trademark Box gave me. I will be using their services again soon!"
"Not the easiest of applications, but The Trademark Box was never daunted throughout the process. A truly professional organisation who went that extra mile."
"Richard was a great support throughout the entire process. Really responsive, clearly knows his stuff!! Thanks for all your help."
"From start to finish, the experience with Trademark Box was fantastic. Professional, responsive and guided me through the entire process."
"I applied for my trademark in July and by November it was fully registered. Everyone at the Trademark Box made the process as painless as possible and were able to offer me some great advice on my chosen categories. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Very helpful and clear service provided by Richard and the team! Would definitely recommend."
"Extremely efficient, kept the process very simple and great advice !"
"Richard guided us through the process with expert advice and support."
"Excellent service, very professional and thorough. Highly recommend."
"Service is awesome and fast, Easy to communicate with. I would like to say a big thank you to all especially Richard for a very pleasant service. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to trademark their Brand Name"
"Very efficient and caring team. Solved each and every querie i had so far. Wouldn't think twice to work together with the trademark box again. Many thanks"
"Always kept us in the loop, regular updates on the progress of our trade mark registration. Quick response to our questions. Clear, user-friendly website, competitive rates. Highly recommended."
"A very professional and efficient service from start to finish - Thank you."
"Very helpful and informative. Would definitely recommend."
"Simple jargon free language making the whole process simplistic"
"They provided a very good and efficient service."
The Trademark Box is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews