The Trademark Box Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Trademark Box

How would you rate The Trademark Box?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"So pleased with the service Trademark Box gave me. I will be using their services again soon!"
"Not the easiest of applications, but The Trademark Box was never daunted throughout the process. A truly professional organisation who went that extra mile."
Kate Laugharne
Verified Buyer
"Richard was a great support throughout the entire process. Really responsive, clearly knows his stuff!! Thanks for all your help."
"From start to finish, the experience with Trademark Box was fantastic. Professional, responsive and guided me through the entire process."
David Cordier
Verified Buyer
"I applied for my trademark in July and by November it was fully registered. Everyone at the Trademark Box made the process as painless as possible and were able to offer me some great advice on my chosen categories. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Very helpful and clear service provided by Richard and the team! Would definitely recommend."
Julian Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Extremely efficient, kept the process very simple and great advice !"
Andy Stalsberg
Verified Buyer
"Richard guided us through the process with expert advice and support."
"Excellent service, very professional and thorough. Highly recommend."
Jacob Herzka
Verified Buyer
"Service is awesome and fast, Easy to communicate with. I would like to say a big thank you to all especially Richard for a very pleasant service. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to trademark their Brand Name"
Alejandro Amarilla & Gaia Giammusso
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and caring team. Solved each and every querie i had so far. Wouldn't think twice to work together with the trademark box again. Many thanks"
Mike & Julie Frisbee
Verified Buyer
"Always kept us in the loop, regular updates on the progress of our trade mark registration. Quick response to our questions. Clear, user-friendly website, competitive rates. Highly recommended."
Colin Chalkley
Verified Buyer
"A very professional and efficient service from start to finish - Thank you."
Murray King
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and informative. Would definitely recommend."
John Smith
Verified Buyer
"Simple jargon free language making the whole process simplistic"
"They provided a very good and efficient service."
Neil Dutton
Verified Buyer
"Richard and his team advised us on the basics of developing a sound trademark application and worked with us through all of the relevant details of the final application. He was always available via email and telephone to answer my questions and helped settle any worries we may have had about our application throughout the process. The team at eSports 911 recommends The Trademark Box for all of your trademark requirements. Neil Dutton Director eSports 911 Limited"
Rob Forsythe
Verified Buyer
"Really amazing people. Very professional and efficient. Cannot fault the service at all."
Prashant Patil
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Great communication"
"So chuffed with these especially Richard who not was not only so helpful but made the whole process so very exciting"
The Trademark Box is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews