The Trademark Box Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The Trademark Box

Tell us how The Trademark Box made you happy

"I has paid for a trademark in full last June 2018 and was told this would be completed in 4 months. No correspondence from Richard and now I see my application wasn't even put in. They seem to be out of business now and I am upset to say the least."
"Seems like were all in the same boat!! haven't heard anything from Richard since I paid up! Never got my trademark copy either."
"I am sure they have closed down and taken everyones cash with them- gutting because I have no clue where we now stand."
"I did contact you u foune no answer I sent it email no answer,if u jo,or if u don’t do trade mark jop just let me no all u coustmer,we paid all money don’t worry money ,we need it this paper ,we waiting long time ,u all wesite close ,are u dishonest? If no answer I will report police ok ,"
"Looks like they’ve closed down! Had an application in progress since June. Used them based on there ratings on here. No response to phone numbers or email. Gutted as they were paid upfront."
"I applied for 2 trademarks for 2 separate companies in March 2018 and all paperwork was completed in April 2018. I last heard from Richard in May! Despite numerous emails and phone calls I have not heard anything regarding my trademarks. I have paid in full and am extremely disappointed with this service. The phone number now goes straight to voicemail and I have had no responses to emails."
"I cannot speak highly enough of the service we received from Trademark Box, the clarity of information provided was fantastic. We here at FatPlate Golf are looking forward to working with them again."
"Very helpful from start to finish!"
"Very professional and easy to work with. My first time trademarking a company and I’ll 100% be using these guys in the future."
"We've had a great experience with this team - they explained the entire process in plain English, provided concise recommendations for the application and strategy, and ultimately took us from the start to the end of the process, in a highly hands-off approach. A fantastic all-round experience."
"Thank you Trademark for your friendly, informative and efficient help in registering our company name."
"So pleased with the service Trademark Box gave me. I will be using their services again soon!"
"Not the easiest of applications, but The Trademark Box was never daunted throughout the process. A truly professional organisation who went that extra mile."
"Richard was a great support throughout the entire process. Really responsive, clearly knows his stuff!! Thanks for all your help."
"From start to finish, the experience with Trademark Box was fantastic. Professional, responsive and guided me through the entire process."
"I applied for my trademark in July and by November it was fully registered. Everyone at the Trademark Box made the process as painless as possible and were able to offer me some great advice on my chosen categories. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Very helpful and clear service provided by Richard and the team! Would definitely recommend."
"Extremely efficient, kept the process very simple and great advice !"
"Richard guided us through the process with expert advice and support."
"Excellent service, very professional and thorough. Highly recommend."
The Trademark Box is rated 4.38 based on 39 reviews