The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

About The Trade Centre Wales:

The Trade Centre Wales are the UK’s largest, fastest growing and probably the cheapest used car retailer in the UK.

Our aim is to provide value driven car shoppers across the South West with high quality cars that represent excellent value.

We are a family business, founded in 2000 and employing over 500 staff. Their professional, efficient and friendly customer service rewards us with an excellent 9.4/10 Five Star rating on TrustPilot, the highest for any car supermarket in the UK.

Our expert sales team are dedicated to find the right car suitable for each customer that comes through our doors, we sell over 100 cars every single day and our stock is continually refreshed, with all cars undergoing a 99 point vehicle safety inspection, cosmetic detailing and full valet before being presented for sale.

Our outlets have dedicated customer service facilities, ensuring that we are always at hand to tend to the needs of our customers post-sale, including any unexpected warranty repairs.

As a business, we aim to tailor our deals to match the budgets of our customers, whether that be cash price, payment or amount of deposit – we have deals to suit everyone!

jac@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park

A

Customer Service - Good

98.68%
Industry Average
Great service and a very friendly lot of people to deal with - I've just driven my new car away from the Abercynon Trade Centre Wales and the whole process from initial looking around to the driving away was painless and I couldn't be more pleased. Also the chicks love my new car - it's like Tinder on wheels.
posted 9 months ago - Gary Dobbs
Hi price was good and the service we had at your Merthyr was great and the sale person was great he couldn't do enough would really recommend it
posted 10 months ago - Steven hood
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM ALL THE GUYS AT THE NEATH BRANCH THAT HELPED ME GET MY NEW CAR. NO HASSLE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
posted 10 months ago - RICH
Great service at Neath thanks so much Mark Williams, Sean Hamer and Sam Chapman for the very professional service i revived.
posted 10 months ago - David Hanbury
Great service at the neath branch thanks Paul Breakspear, David James and Sam Chapman - highly recommended
posted 10 months ago - Ellie Louise Morgan
Great service from all at the Neath branch thanks Paul Breakspear, Sara Meissner, Andy Doe Julian Jones and Sam Chapman could not fault this place. I would recommend this place to anyone what a great bunch of guys!
posted 10 months ago - Allen Lewis
What a great service a received at the Neath branch thank you so much Rhys Chapman for finding me the exact car i was looking for, thanks to Matthew Chapman for getting me and great deal and thanks to Sam Chapman for sorting the details over the phone until i could get to the branch as i work away.
posted 10 months ago - Connor Campisi
Good Customer Service. Staff listened and attentive to what i was looking for.
posted 11 months ago - GG
Great service at the Neath Abbey branch today thanks so much to Matthew Chapman, David James and Sam Chapman.
posted 11 months ago - Samantha Watt
brill service once again thankyou so much
posted 11 months ago - jacqui and matthew nunn