The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Trade Centre Wales

About The Trade Centre Wales: The Trade Centre Wales are the UK’s largest, fastest growing and probably the cheapest used car retailer in the UK.

Our aim is to provide value driven car shoppers across the South West with high quality cars that represent excellent value.

We are a family business, founded in 2000 and employing over 500 staff. Their professional, efficient and friendly customer service rewards us with an excellent 9.4/10 Five Star rating on TrustPilot, the highest for any car supermarket in the UK.

Our expert sales team are dedicated to find the right car suitable for each customer that comes through our doors, we sell over 100 cars every single day and our stock is continually refreshed, with all cars undergoing a 99 point vehicle safety inspection, cosmetic detailing and full valet before being presented for sale.

Our outlets have dedicated customer service facilities, ensuring that we are always at hand to tend to the needs of our customers post-sale, including any unexpected warranty repairs.

As a business, we aim to tailor our deals to match the budgets of our customers, whether that be cash price, payment or amount of deposit – we have deals to suit everyone!

jac@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park

Tell us how The Trade Centre Wales made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Just all round awful customer experience. Lied to, drove 45 mins for a car I had agreed to come and buy just an hour before to get there and be told it’s gone. Cocky salesmen, from what I’ve heard from friends they wouldn’t recommend so think I had a lucky escape. GO TO RON SKINNERS"
"Coming to the end of my finance agreement and have had calls at least three times daily about their offers despite being asked to be removed from calling list. All they have done is push me away from them when I do actually want a new car"
"Great service and a very friendly lot of people to deal with - I've just driven my new car away from the Abercynon Trade Centre Wales and the whole process from initial looking around to the driving away was painless and I couldn't be more pleased. Also the chicks love my new car - it's like Tinder on wheels."
"Hi price was good and the service we had at your Merthyr was great and the sale person was great he couldn't do enough would really recommend it"
"Nothing butt problems with the car they buy cars from actions avoid these"
Hi there, I'm sorry to see this review. We work hard to deliver great cars for great prices and endeavour to provide a high level of customer service.

Please do consider emailing sean.davies@thetradecentrewales.co.uk to raise this further and I'll investigate.

Kind regards,
Sean
"Gav, Dan and Rob were very helpful."
Thank you for reviewing The Trade Centre Wales!
"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM ALL THE GUYS AT THE NEATH BRANCH THAT HELPED ME GET MY NEW CAR. NO HASSLE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Thanks for reviewing us Rich!
"Great service at Neath thanks so much Mark Williams, Sean Hamer and Sam Chapman for the very professional service i revived."
Thank you for your kind words David, enjoy your new car!
"Very helpful with putting through the deal of the car."
Thank you Emma, enjoy your new car!
"Great service at the neath branch thanks Paul Breakspear, David James and Sam Chapman - highly recommended"
Thanks for reviewing us Ellie, enjoy your new car from The Trade Centre Wales!
"Great service from all at the Neath branch thanks Paul Breakspear, Sara Meissner, Andy Doe Julian Jones and Sam Chapman could not fault this place. I would recommend this place to anyone what a great bunch of guys!"
Thank you Allen, this is great to see. Enjoy your new car!
"What a great service a received at the Neath branch thank you so much Rhys Chapman for finding me the exact car i was looking for, thanks to Matthew Chapman for getting me and great deal and thanks to Sam Chapman for sorting the details over the phone until i could get to the branch as i work away. Thanks Daniel Pie and Shaun for sorting out all the rest of the paperwork and payment when i got to the branch. Great place great staff would highly recommend the TCW Neath to anyone."
Thank you Connor, this is great to see. Enjoy your new car!
"They have been really helpful and polite, very welcoming and pleasant staff."
Thanks for your review Penelope!
"very welcoming, friendly and professional."
Thanks for your review Nadia!
"Good Customer Service. Staff listened and attentive to what i was looking for."
Thanks for your review, and thanks for choosing The Trade Centre Wales!
"Very quick and informative"
Thanks for reviewing us!
"Great service at the Neath Abbey branch today thanks so much to Matthew Chapman, David James and Sam Chapman."
Thanks for your review Samantha!
"staff was very heplful"
Thanks for your review Ryan!
"brill service once again thankyou so much"
Thanks for your review!
"Trade centre wales were really helpful picking my new car esp the sales guy named dean in the abercynon branch he went through everything with me i highly reccomend these"
Thanks for your review Ian, this is great to see!
The Trade Centre Wales is rated 4.88 based on 409 reviews