The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Trade Centre Wales
Read The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

About The Trade Centre Wales:

The Trade Centre Wales are the UK’s largest, fastest growing and probably the cheapest used car retailer in the UK.

Our aim is to provide value driven car shoppers across the South West with high quality cars that represent excellent value.

We are a family business, founded in 2000 and employing over 500 staff. Their professional, efficient and friendly customer service rewards us with an excellent 9.4/10 Five Star rating on TrustPilot, the highest for any car supermarket in the UK.

Our expert sales team are dedicated to find the right car suitable for each customer that comes through our doors, we sell over 100 cars every single day and our stock is continually refreshed, with all cars undergoing a 99 point vehicle safety inspection, cosmetic detailing and full valet before being presented for sale.

Our outlets have dedicated customer service facilities, ensuring that we are always at hand to tend to the needs of our customers post-sale, including any unexpected warranty repairs.

As a business, we aim to tailor our deals to match the budgets of our customers, whether that be cash price, payment or amount of deposit – we have deals to suit everyone!

jac@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park

Tell us how The Trade Centre Wales made you happy
A shocking service we walked in and greeted yesterday 16/04/2021 No hand shakes vow Asked what we liked just as usual salesman was only a boy just out of nappies poor sod what did he know of cars To top it off when they viewed our car to value it they only offered £4000 px for a 205 Ford mondeo in better condition than their outside cars My verdict stay the hell away
Bought a car from here, was recommended. Good deal on the finance even though was longer than we wanted we were encouraged to take it. Sold RAC warranty, told it was important to have. We signed for the car and off we went. We have had nothing but problems ever since! There were tiny chips in the paintwork on the front of the car and the windscreen so had to get the windscreen changed asap. The engine warning light has been on more times than I can count, lots of problems so in and out of the garage, no one could seem to work out what was wrong so ended up costing us so much money! There is still finance left on the car, so there is no way I can cut my losses and get a new one. I have 2 autistic children and the car is heavily relied upon. Everything that the car has had wrong with it we were told the RAC warranty does not cover it. Finally got around to having the air conditioning refilled which ran out on the journey home and found out after the refilling which I paid for that there must be a leak somewhere that can't be easily seen so therefore would cost me 700 to get the pipes fixed and refilled again! Obviously something I cannot afford. I am barely coping as it is. I am absolutely devastated that a potential perfect car that could have lasted me a long time has turned out this way. I am gutted that I made the decision to go to trade centre Wales on my birthday and treat myself and my family to a new car. I am so disappointed. And from what I can see I am not alone. Such a shame so many decent people have been treated this way. I hope my review helps others to stay away and only wish I read these reviews before I went.
Would NOT recommend buying a car from Trade Centre Wales! Bought a car on the condition it was serviced, and had 12 months warranty, bought the car in July and have had multiple issues with me taking it back and forth the garage around 6 times! Another issue has now arisen so yet again, I’m without a car while it’s investigated, so many issues in a short space of time! Trade centre just say they can’t do anything! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM TRADE CENTRE!!!!
Hi bought a vauxhall mokka 1 7 cdti blue in coulor . Had problems with front suspention from start . Told aftercare this over the phone noise in engine rear breaks grinding exsaust blowing electric mirror shudering and eco botton for start stop not working had most of this work done went back again for front suspention 2nd time still banging engine getting worse day buy day and i did tell this guy there was problems with engine car now sounds like a 1940 tank . After care just fob u off with stuff . I am seeking lagal action over this as car is faulty
Terrible, terrible, terrible. Never purchase a vehicle from TCW, just reiterating all the other reviews here... As soon as they have your signature on that paper and you drive away, you will never see them again. I made the mistake in not looking at reviews and wish I had. Majority of cars from TCW have issues and costly problems a short while after driving away (just take a read at all of these other reviews). In my case it's a 1.2 TDI Polo, my first car and first real financial burden in my life and I've got to fork out near £1,500 for an EGR and DPF replacement (one of the most expensive jobs on a Diesel engine). NEVER BUY FROM TCW, PLEASE.
Awful. The sales people bully you into buying a car which ends up breaking down constantly. Avoid!!!
Would award a 0 if possible. From the time we arrived, the sales person followed us around like a bad smell and was very pushy. This should have raised big red flags for us but unfortunately, with a newborn in tow and needing a new car, it didn't. We agreed on the car and cleared finance with no issue but it was far from the 'drive away in under an hour' that they advertised. Once all signed for and tax sorted, they announced they could only find one key (which was out of battery) and no service book. Again, alarm bells should have rung but at gone 9pm we agreed to return the next day for a new battery and in the hope that they found the missing key. So that's what we did and drove away old school style using the key rather key card. Returned next day where they had found the missing key (complete with dog teeth chew marks) but still no service book. Fast forward a few weeks where we needed a new coil pack...then another...and another. TCW just didn't want to know. 2 years and about 10 coil packs (plus other issues) later, the car starts cutting out every time I break. TCW still ignore us so we involve the finance company who fail to get response from TCW. Tried contacting them again to be ignored BUT they have the audacity to invite us to their VIP event! After yet another large bill and 5 coil packs, we take the hit and pay off the finance in order to get rid of the car. Went to Motorpoint and our experience couldn't have been any further from the one received in TCW. Moral of the story, avoid TCW at all costs as they will take your money and not give a damn once they've got your signature on the paperwork. Would not recommend to anyone, not even to my worst enemy!!!
The worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Sold me a car and the windscreen wiper came off as I was leaving the showroom. Then I find out they put the wrong tyres on my car and nearly kill me and my 4 year old daughter. They didn’t even apologise. AVOID.
Ohhh well Goodbye car had since January smoking let's see if the RAC parts and labour warranty they sold me actually covers engine repairs when I bought the car on finance took it home noticed I had no heaters, called them up they recovered it no coolant do they changed the thermostat and housing I then went to collect it drove it home 15 miles and coolant pouring out everywhere so they recovered it again had an independent mechanic do a report on it and low and behold it needed a new water pump new thermostat new housing new pipe work ohhhh yes and apparently new rear brake calipers new discs and pads all the way around new clutch so over 700 in parts they did fix and repair everything reinstated my 30 day cover but what they didn't tell me is that the engineer said in the report that the engine might need to be replaced in the future, then 5 months down the line I break down. Had a BMW specialist looking at it and engine needs to come out as it's knackered and needs to be fully reconditioned apparently t he parts and laboir warranty only cover 80 percent and as a single dad of a very ill child I can't afford this never buy a car from these people they can shine it up until it's gleaming but Wats lurking underneath u will never know 😠
Buy at your own risk! I do not think their technicians check the cars properly in the so-called 99 point inspection, my car a range rover Evoque started with problems straight away which they fixed until made themselves unreachable, once you pay your money forget it you won't see them again.
Pushy unhelpful salesmen. Took three salesmen to try and negotiate a deal. And then lied about what the car came with. (Sat nav sd card) only got it as threatened to walk away Whilst the aftercare entertains bringing in a car with a fault the service team are unable to rectify it. Three trips to sort out a tpms problem. That's three days at work lost. Two dpf faults in month also. Poor show all-round
I purchased a Seat Ibiza from Trade Centre Wales Cardiff on the 28th August. It was to replace the lease car that I had which was due to go back at the end of October and as a result the Seat was not going to be used a lot until then. While the buying process did seem a little excessive having to move several times to different people, but it was relatively straight forward. I had been assured that the car had been thoroughly checked over but I had twenty eight days to bring it back if there were any problems. I took my car to my local garage to find that there were several faults including a leaking shock absorber, the driver’s seat belt would not recoil, the brakes were sticking and it needed a new back box on the exhaust. I phoned Trade Centre Wales and they arranged a date in the middle of September, it was all easily organised. When I took my car in for repair I was told that it may be there for two days in order to get the parts, but I was kept informed of the progress with regular calls. The car that I have is a model with a detachable satellite navigation system which has a mounting point on the dash board. I used the Sat Nav to find the location of the garage workshops and then removed it placing it in the glove box. The car was two days in the garage and as I said I was kept up to date with the progress. I picked the car up all the repairs had been carried out and I thought everything was good. The car was hardly used for the next three weeks spending most of its time parked on my drive. On the return of my lease car I set about getting the Ibiza ready for regular use, I put everything I would need into the car but realised that my Satellite Navigation system was missing. The last time it was used was to go to Trade Centre Wales garage, placing it in the glove box and then not using it again. I did check everywhere for it but with no luck. I can only conclude that it was removed from my car by someone while at Trade Centre Wales. I did inform the garage but unfortunately it was some weeks later and realistically had no chance of satisfactory outcome. I did have a response from TCW saying that there was no reason for the Sat Nav to be removed. I’m guessing I am unlikely to buy another car from Trade Centre Wales in the future and my advice to anyone purchasing a car from them is, to take the car to your local garage straight away for a check over and if having to take your car back remove all valuable items from the car. While I am not looking for a response from TCW, if they do I hope it is not a generic response that is often used, but perhaps something directly concerning the individuals particular concern, this would be much more appreciated.
went to see a Audi q3 4x4 did all the… went to see a Audi q3 4x4 did all the paper work for the finance and found out that the audi was not the 4x4 model so was reassured the finance will terminated! Six weeks later a payment was taken out my account! called the company Hitachi and to my surprise TRADE CENTER WALES did not cancel the agreement! and i am paying for a motor i have not got! So i called TRADE CENTER WALES explained to them, they confirmed they had even sold the car and promised to cancel the agreement two weeks later Hitachi finance has told me that TRADE CENTER WALES has not contacted them or refunded the money back either!! have seen my solicitor today and he is in the process of dealing with this matter by way of court!!
Bought a Mazda CX5 2014 off this company in the summer, when the cold weather came found out there was no heating, found out that the water system was persurising meaning head gasket had gone, only had the car 4 months covering 4700 miles, contacted tradecentrewales and was told it's a second hand car and basicly tough luck, was also told head gasket is not covered under the the extended warranty costing £40 a month, would not touch this company ever again as all their vehicle are rubbish, the company had no after sales service so one they sell you your car you are on your own
Paid £15000 for a car which head gasket went on it in just over 4 months, car covered 4700 miles, contacted trade centre wales under the so called extended warranty costing £40 a month, only to be told that head gasket not covered under their warranty, so I've goto pay out another £900 to get it repaired, last time I will deal with this rip off company
We have bought the vehicle astra 2012 in February After a week engine management light came on a dash, it was flashing on and off, despite replacing the part and getting that fault removed came back again very soon. Me and My Girlfriend we took that to many places to get it checked and we have been told it needs major electrician to get it fixed because obviously many fault codes popped up but no one can solve the light problem. Thats a pain but that was just a start adventure with the car. The main issue is that I will never understand that when customers buy cars from them they are assured that the car has gone through lots of inspections and its almost like a brand new, what happend then? While driving the car started giving a grinding noise, oil leak from gearbox, main shaft was gone we fixed that and today i came from the mechanic with the same issue after two months of having that fixed, that's absolutely disuguisting and sad that people have to pay for the 'cars' that they cannot use it just keeps our heads constantly worried, and drains our pockets, when we were buying this car we thought that its going to be something reliable, nothing more wrong. I dont want to get any feedback from the tcw. There is absolutely no way to reward almost a year of worries. Regards to other people having similar issues.
I had such a wonderful experience with trade car. David was so helpful in making me decide my options. The whole process was very smooth and stress free.
We bought a car off trade centre Wales ,better off buying a car from the scrap yard be more reliable beware
Hi there, I am very sorry to see this review. We work hard to deliver great cars at great prices, with an excellent level of customer service. Hundreds of happy customers choosing The Trade Centre Wales every week, and our team is always happy to assist customers with genuine concerns. Please do feel free to reach out to us and we will endeavour to help. Kind regards, The Trade Centre Wales
Our car we bought from them is just over a year old, over £1000 in repairs and 3 times the catalytic converter has cracked, now it needs a new engine. The car is only used for work and the mechanic has done a full investigation that shows these faults are a lot more than a year old. We had 3 kids in the car when the engine stopped working coming off a motorway. Please do not buy off this company, it will break your heart and your bank balance.
The Trade Centre Wales is rated 4.67 based on 436 reviews