The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Trade Centre Wales
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

About The Trade Centre Wales:

As a family-run business, The Trade Centre Wales prides itself on providing the highest quality used cars at the very best value. We sell over 40,000 used cars every year, with the added convenience of being able to drive away your perfect car in just one hour.

Every single car undergoes a thorough 99-point vehicle safety inspection, full valet, and pre-handover check, so you can trust that your new car will leave the showroom in prime condition. Furthermore, our dedicated customer service centres are open six days a week to ensure that we are always on hand for any post-sale queries or advice.

With used cars available from as little as £20 a week, with only £99 or your old car as deposit, we make upgrading your car easy. Each of our outlets has a dedicated car finance team, we arrange car finance for over 1000 customers every single week and we can tailor-make a deal to suit your budget, including paying off any current finance that you may have on the car that you are trading in. Why not save time and pre-arrange your car finance in just 60 seconds?

We hope that you will pay our car supermarket a visit soon and let us count you amongst the thousands of loyal customers that never buy their car anywhere else!

marketing@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park,

Tell us how The Trade Centre Wales made you happy
Professional, swift service, good customer service.
(Neath) - Posted 2 days ago
Very good in neath centrr
(Neath) - Posted 2 days ago
Staff are very friendly and polite explained everything recommend people to trade centre Wales
(Neath) - Posted 5 days ago
Very happy with the service I received from your company and I love the car
Very fast service
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
Got to say the service and the welcome we had by your sales assistant Lauren was great , not to pushy and she answered all the questions I had . The staff in your collection team were great to , thanks Raymond Fox
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
The staff were fantastic and so helpful. Thank you jake for your knowledge and help
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service from all staff involved. All very friendly and helpful, they couldn't do enough. Very happy with the car, would definitely use TSW again.
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very friendly and helpful staff also very welcoming
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Outstanding welcome with the staff felt they were there to help with anything .well done guys
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Being a previous customer I can honestly say I had no issue with the service the first time I purchased a care. However, this time was awful. They lied on my papers signing I had signed for something that wasn’t there when it was. Parcel shelf missing for car after they did their inspection. They order a new one and ordered something that is not a parcel shelf. Utter rubbish. Waiting for a return call for three weeks. Get it sorted or you’re having the car back simples
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good experience. Helpful staff . No pressure sales . Quick and simple process . Hopefully a good car !
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My experience with The Trade Centre and subsequent purchase of another car was very good. The staff were courteous and made the whole transaction easy, which for a mature person like myself is much appreciated. I am pleased with my car and would certainly recommend using the company.
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very slick operation, easy to see why they sell so many cars, checked my finance with Can Can, very professional and helpful, visited the Neath site and was helped and advised well, found a nice little car for £2000 less than other garages, bought it and collected a few days later, so far so good, very happy.
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Must say the two sales reps where absolutely brilliant. No pressure off them, showed us a great range of cars for the budget we had and everything explained fully. Thankyou TCW. Really have changed my opinion of this company.
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Friendly, approachable and bunch of comedy characters that made me laugh
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Where to start - caught lying about service TWICE, car been in the garage more time than on my drive & still in with them ! no wonder there is a fb group about them . Liars and scammers DO NOT TOUCH this company .
Was sold a car that needed its cambelt changed, was ripped off on the finance agreement and then had to fork out £500 to get the belt replaced, absolute cowboys avoid!
(Neath) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fairly good service,we bought a car for £15,000 & we are extremely pleased with it but an extremely poor standard of valeting/cleaning considering the amount of money we have spent.
(Neath) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I purchased a car at the Neath Branch today. All of the staff I dealt with were brilliant. It made a change going to a car showroom and not being harassed by pushy salespeople
The Trade Centre Wales is rated 4.56 based on 593 reviews