The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Trade Centre Wales

About The Trade Centre Wales: The Trade Centre Wales are the UK’s largest, fastest growing and probably the cheapest used car retailer in the UK.

Our aim is to provide value driven car shoppers across the South West with high quality cars that represent excellent value.

We are a family business, founded in 2000 and employing over 500 staff. Their professional, efficient and friendly customer service rewards us with an excellent 9.4/10 Five Star rating on TrustPilot, the highest for any car supermarket in the UK.

Our expert sales team are dedicated to find the right car suitable for each customer that comes through our doors, we sell over 100 cars every single day and our stock is continually refreshed, with all cars undergoing a 99 point vehicle safety inspection, cosmetic detailing and full valet before being presented for sale.

Our outlets have dedicated customer service facilities, ensuring that we are always at hand to tend to the needs of our customers post-sale, including any unexpected warranty repairs.

As a business, we aim to tailor our deals to match the budgets of our customers, whether that be cash price, payment or amount of deposit – we have deals to suit everyone!

jac@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how The Trade Centre Wales made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"We bought a car off trade centre Wales ,better off buying a car from the scrap yard be more reliable beware"
Hi there, I am very sorry to see this review. We work hard to deliver great cars at great prices, with an excellent level of customer service. Hundreds of happy customers choosing The Trade Centre Wales every week, and our team is always happy to assist customers with genuine concerns. Please do feel free to reach out to us and we will endeavour to help.

The Trade Centre Wales
"Our car we bought from them is just over a year old, over £1000 in repairs and 3 times the catalytic converter has cracked, now it needs a new engine. The car is only used for work and the mechanic has done a full investigation that shows these faults are a lot more than a year old. We had 3 kids in the car when the engine stopped working coming off a motorway. Please do not buy off this company, it will break your heart and your bank balance."

The Trade Centre Wales
"Absolutely dreadful company sold me a car that was right off it cost me a lot of money and my job"

The Trade Centre Wales
"If you value your life...do not buy a car from these guys. Dangerous!!"

The Trade Centre Wales
"I bought my car a ford ka 2012 in March and it’s now in the garage with the gear box gone. I only had it 4 months paid £4000 for it. There's no way they didn’t know it was on its way out as only had an mot the month before. Please don’t anyone buy anything from here because they are definitely selling cars that are unfit for purpose. I’m going to be also sending this email to my local trading standard as I believe they are selling dodgy cars and their mots certificates they are giving with the cars are also not being done legally and complying with the dvla laws. I didn’t contact them because the warranty was only for 3 months and this had expired they knew exactly what they were doing."

The Trade Centre Wales
"very helpful staff, very easy process made to feel at home, friendly staff, would come again."
"So where do we begin.....firstly drive away in an hour is an absolute joke considering we called previous and checked about 6 times what documents my partner needed to bring. Salesmen were on us like flies to sh*t don't think we had time to breathe before we were asked what car we want. After choosing a vehicle everyone was really helpful to get the signature on the bit of paper. Werent so interested when we drove out of TSW and broke down instantly due to fault on vehicle. To call TSW who were not helpful at all. disgusting basically told us its our problem and to get on with it. My partner is still arguing with them today acting like they've done us a favour taking the vehicle in to be investigated. how about selling us a decent vehicle in the first place. Ive personally had finance myself with PSA finance massive group through citroen, actual decent company. Never had these issues and when I did citroen sorted them. I work for insurance and will be telling ppl not to go anywhere near you guys. Your absolutely disgusting. Should be ashamed. Pathetic charade going in and out of about 10 different rooms trying to make themselves look professional, left there traumatised. feel like I need therapy after my experience with you."

The Trade Centre Wales
"Absolutely disgusting. Bought a car on 29th april with valid mot and service done for sale. Couldn't be happier. Firstly alarm bells should have rung when I bought the car as the day before i was assured the door seals would be reattached for my collection the following day as they were hanging down. Low and behold they were not done for my collection and therefore the salesman assured me he would call me in 48 hours to get it booked in to be done. I ended up calling them after 2 weeks as I hadn't heard anything. I then booked it in myself to be done. Following from this, 5 weeks after I bought the car the steering sensor come up and the steering had a Major fault which needed urgent attention. Called the rac warranty who I was sold this with the purchase of the car (good job really) and they come out to see the car. When the rac come they knocked something under the bonnet and knocked the sensor off and the fault went. For reassurance the car was taken to an approved rac warranty garage and there for 3 days until the sensor did not return therefore nothing could be done to it as the fault was no longer present to fix. 3 weeks later and the sensor has come back on and is now with a garage miles from my house as it was towed to the nearest garage to where the car broke down which was no near home. The car has been there all day and work is needed but the warranty covers it doesn't it......no it does not! The warranty covers some costs but not all of the Costs to finish the job. Although when I took the policy out I was assured nothing would need to be paid on faults such as these as they are major non wear and tear faults. But no......didn't explain that these types of things would need to be paid by myself although I'm paying for an extended warranty on it!!!! Phoned trade centre and kicked off as you do. Firstly I was on hold over 20 mins each time to speak to customer care who each time put the phone down on me.....then when I called back I was promised a call back within half an hour at 10 this morning.....for my call back eventually at quarter to 3.....bless them When I finally got round to speaking to someone they assured me they would look into it to try and work out what they could do to help with the additional costs which were in excess of £100 and would call me back at 4. I did get a call at 4 but then when trying to sort it the phone was put down again and then I called back to try and resolve. Was offered half the value paid to help me out....this was not helping me out as I still had to pay for work to be done to finish the job they assured me I wouldn't pay a penny on. When then going through trying to see if there was anything they could do, was told would get a call within half an hour again... hour and 20 mins passed so rung them back and the woman has decided to go home without even a courtesy call or email......thanks love! My car is stuck in a garage 19 miles from my house with nothing being done to it because you've decided to go home! Absolutely disgusting! Never again will I set foot inside trade centre wales for a vehicle. No effort and no consideration. Absolute joke!"
Hi Amy,

I am very sorry to see this as we work hard to deliver great customer service across all of our branches and endeavour to resolve any issues that come up.

The RAC Warranty is not a Trade Centre Group product and we do not control what is and isn't covered - this is down to the warranty provider. In some cases we do extend goodwill and offer support to any unforeseen costs not covered by the warranty, this is judged on a case by case basis.

We are very busy, but always try our best to handle any customer calls or requests in a timely manner. I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused here.

Continue liaising with your selected garage on the return of your car, and please do feel free to get back in touch with our Customer Care team regarding any support available to you.

Sean
"Bought 2 cars with a windscreen price of nearly £19000. Both cars broke down within a week, one of them being unroadworthy and had to be abandoned by us miles away from home. Very little help was given by TSW in regard to both cars breaking down. We eventually lost a total of £4000 in 3 months. Will not be recommending this company to anyone."
Hi Mike,

I am very sorry to see this review, as we work hard to deliver great customer service, both before and after buying a car.

I understand that we were ale to resolve the issues raised at no cost to you. Part-exchanging with a third party dealer very soon after buying a car will unfortunately result in negative equity in some cases. However, our team is always happy to discuss your options to see what works best for our customers to enjoy a happy motoring experience.

I do hope that you consider visiting us again in the future.

Sean
"Just all round awful customer experience. Lied to, drove 45 mins for a car I had agreed to come and buy just an hour before to get there and be told it’s gone. Cocky salesmen, from what I’ve heard from friends they wouldn’t recommend so think I had a lucky escape. GO TO RON SKINNERS"
Hi Luke,

I'm very sorry to see this. We work hard to deliver great customer service and hundreds of happy customers drive away in their new car every week.

As you can imagine, our showrooms can become busy with customers and if the deal is right and the car meets their needs, they are entitled to go ahead and purchase as we do not offer reservations or stock holds.

I hope you consider visiting us again soon.

Many thanks,
Sean
"Coming to the end of my finance agreement and have had calls at least three times daily about their offers despite being asked to be removed from calling list. All they have done is push me away from them when I do actually want a new car"
"Great service and a very friendly lot of people to deal with - I've just driven my new car away from the Abercynon Trade Centre Wales and the whole process from initial looking around to the driving away was painless and I couldn't be more pleased. Also the chicks love my new car - it's like Tinder on wheels."
Thank you for reviewing us! Enjoy your new car!
"Hi price was good and the service we had at your Merthyr was great and the sale person was great he couldn't do enough would really recommend it"
Thank you for reviewing us!
"Nothing butt problems with the car they buy cars from actions avoid these"
Hi there, I'm sorry to see this review. We work hard to deliver great cars for great prices and endeavour to provide a high level of customer service.

Please do consider emailing sean.davies@thetradecentrewales.co.uk to raise this further and I'll investigate.

Sean
"Gav, Dan and Rob were very helpful."
Thank you for reviewing The Trade Centre Wales!
"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM ALL THE GUYS AT THE NEATH BRANCH THAT HELPED ME GET MY NEW CAR. NO HASSLE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Thanks for reviewing us Rich!
"Great service at Neath thanks so much Mark Williams, Sean Hamer and Sam Chapman for the very professional service i revived."
Thank you for your kind words David, enjoy your new car!
"Very helpful with putting through the deal of the car."
Thank you Emma, enjoy your new car!
"Great service at the neath branch thanks Paul Breakspear, David James and Sam Chapman - highly recommended"
Thanks for reviewing us Ellie, enjoy your new car from The Trade Centre Wales!
"Great service from all at the Neath branch thanks Paul Breakspear, Sara Meissner, Andy Doe Julian Jones and Sam Chapman could not fault this place. I would recommend this place to anyone what a great bunch of guys!"
Thank you Allen, this is great to see. Enjoy your new car!
The Trade Centre Wales is rated 4.81 based on 418 reviews