The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

Based on 661 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

About The Trade Centre Wales:

As a family-run business, The Trade Centre Wales prides itself on providing the highest quality used cars at the very best value. We sell over 40,000 used cars every year, with the added convenience of being able to drive away your perfect car in just one hour.

Every single car undergoes a thorough 99-point vehicle safety inspection, full valet, and pre-handover check, so you can trust that your new car will leave the showroom in prime condition. Furthermore, our dedicated customer service centres are open six days a week to ensure that we are always on hand for any post-sale queries or advice.

With used cars available from as little as £20 a week, with only £99 or your old car as deposit, we make upgrading your car easy. Each of our outlets has a dedicated car finance team, we arrange car finance for over 1000 customers every single week and we can tailor-make a deal to suit your budget, including paying off any current finance that you may have on the car that you are trading in. Why not save time and pre-arrange your car finance in just 60 seconds?

We hope that you will pay our car supermarket a visit soon and let us count you amongst the thousands of loyal customers that never buy their car anywhere else!

marketing@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park,

Tell us how The Trade Centre Wales made you happy
STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL THEY LET YOU LOOK AT YOUR PACE AND ARE THERE TO GIVE YOU ADVICE IF YOU NEED IT FIRST CLASS SERVICE
(Neath) - Posted 1 month ago
The store was extremely clean and today and staff were very well presented. Steve C showed me around and offered me help and advice when I asked for it. Richard then to me through my finance checks etc. He was bonkers, but in a good way. Laura Jones took me through my breakdown cover and other documents. She was lovely and very helpful. I then collected my car and completed a test drive in the beginning with Mitchell who was very friendly and again very helpful. Great experience from Neath Trade Center Wales.
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
After a lot of stress everyone was very very helpful thankyou
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Perfect sales rep ( jacob ), new starter, absolutely wonderful service, drove away within one hour, jaguar xf. Good managerial and finance service offered. thanks
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service, our salesman was very friendly, helpful and patient. I'm very happy with my new car
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
This is my 3rd car now from trade centre wales in Neath and the standard of service certainly hasn't slipped polite friendly and with me very patient staff ! Thank you for supporting me through another purchase !
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Connor the salesman was very good and informative. The whole process from start to finish was smooth.
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Experience was very good and totally straight forward. Connor our salesman was lovely and make the process very easy. There was an issue with the sensors on the car but was sorted straight away. πŸ‘Œ would definitely use again 😁
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
I’ve been in TCW in Neath today and can honestly say regardless of the bad reviews I’ve heard I cannot fault the staff here. I arrived this afternoon and was warmly greeted by Richard Beecham (if I’m correct) who showed me around and made sure he knew what car I had in mind. He left me to have a browse and came to me a short while later to tell me they were bringing a car up for me to look at which was the car I was looking for and also in my price range. The other Richard and rob also worked their socks off to ensure that I was happy and everything in their power was done for me to get my car home the same day! Cannot fault anyone. If you want a car from trade centre go for it
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
A great experience from start to finish. On arrival met by an attentive but not over pushy salesperson who assured us in finding the car within our price bracket, negations conducted without overdue pressure and a deal struck that I was happy with. The sales completion process also β€œtop notch” all conducted very professionally and courteously. This is the 2nd time I have purchased a car from TCW and have to say very impressed with service, personnel, value for money and quality of the product.
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
After spending time on a Saturday trying to sort out a car had to wait till the Monday for the finance to get sorted. After this I was then told that the mechanic was not happy with the clutch and they were going to fit a new one. Over the next 2 days I had people calling me asking me when I was coming to collect the car - I asked if it was ready and they had to check as they didn't know what was going on.. Finally went to collect the car on Wednesday and surprise no fuel and also noticed the rear trim was a bit loose.. Put fuel in and drove home only to stall at a horrible roundabout - the clutch was stuck and would not go down. Had to sit at a roundabout with lorries and cars rushing past me whilst trying to get the car to move - very scary. In the end it gave way but couldnt drive it, luckily there was a policeman near who stopped the traffic and got me pushed off the roundabout. Had to call the RAC as Trade Centre Wales were not answering their phones and he told me that the gearbox had not been removed so a new clutch had NOT been installed...LIED to about something that could have caused a nasty accident...Also I have no courtesy car as they have none available to me...
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Had a brilliant deal, General Manager Gav helped a lot! Will buy again!
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Amazing service πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ πŸ‘Œ beautiful car πŸš— staff very professional and helpful made the purchase very easy
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Treated well from the minute we arrived, left to browse then offered help. Smooth transaction from start to finish Staff were courteous, friendly and professional. Thank you
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
People were friendly. They let me down personally as the car i picked was v dirty inside. I said I would return after they cleaned it. This was around 10am. I returned around 3pm. I gave them a time to return for collection and was kept waiting for 1.and half hours as the car still has not been cleaned. Nearly walked out. Had enough today. Always bought my cars from your company but after today im sorry I am considering shopping elsewhere. My daughter needs a car. But you will be my last point of call instead of my first
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Sales advisor Liam was very helpful, got us a good price within our budget. The staff throughout the process were very helpful, very patient and good at explaining the whole process.
Not to bad
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
We had a very quick and helpful visit today. We was really happy with the whole process of buying our car.
(Neath) - Posted 2 months ago
Very efficient and couldn't fault the customer service.
(Neath) - Posted 3 months ago
Trade centre is OK I don't normally do reviews but a few jobs weren't done I have a noisy wipers and the light was on for the tyres again
(Neath) - Posted 3 months ago