The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Trade Centre Wales
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read The Trade Centre Wales Reviews

About The Trade Centre Wales:

As a family-run business, The Trade Centre Wales prides itself on providing the highest quality used cars at the very best value. We sell over 40,000 used cars every year, with the added convenience of being able to drive away your perfect car in just one hour.

Every single car undergoes a thorough 99-point vehicle safety inspection, full valet, and pre-handover check, so you can trust that your new car will leave the showroom in prime condition. Furthermore, our dedicated customer service centres are open six days a week to ensure that we are always on hand for any post-sale queries or advice.

With used cars available from as little as £20 a week, with only £99 or your old car as deposit, we make upgrading your car easy. Each of our outlets has a dedicated car finance team, we arrange car finance for over 1000 customers every single week and we can tailor-make a deal to suit your budget, including paying off any current finance that you may have on the car that you are trading in. Why not save time and pre-arrange your car finance in just 60 seconds?

We hope that you will pay our car supermarket a visit soon and let us count you amongst the thousands of loyal customers that never buy their car anywhere else!

marketing@thetradecentrewales.co.uk

Euro Centre, Neath Abbey Business Park,

Tell us how The Trade Centre Wales made you happy
Great staff, quick processing but you won't drive away in an hour. Other than that, this is my 3rd car I've had off trade centre Wales in neath. So pleased with my new car I purchased today, the boys were polite and smartly dressed and I recieved great customer service
The Trade Centre Wales 5 star review on 25th July 2021
(Neath) - Posted 1 day ago
No problems with sales etc all ok but purchase Not brilliant first 5 miles engine fault on a £20000.00 Mercedes !!!!! after speaking to customer services they could only book in next Thursday ! Drove to centre and it was booked in this afternoon but to be honest really not happy fault already told it is ok to drive until Mercedes can book it in ?
(Neath) - Posted 3 days ago
Good experience, however car purchased does not have working air conditioning or an electric key
(Neath) - Posted 3 days ago
Absolutely wonderful service from start to finish. Our sales consultant, Connor couldn’t do enough for us. Fantastic experience overall, although a little air conditioning wouldn’t have gone amiss. 🥵
(Neath) - Posted 4 days ago
Car broke down 7 months after buying, we'd been in lockdown mind so didn't use it like we would have £5000 to fix!!! Sold warranty by trade centre wales, not worth the paper it was written on!! All the reviews seem to be about staff selling cars, yes very friendly couldn't do enough, but if the car you buy isn't Road worthy then it's tough basically!!
It took forever. I was a bit disappointed when I wasn’t actually told my trade in value, I would have kept the car and paid the difference. But the guys were great
(Neath) - Posted 6 days ago
Salesman very good not too pressurising very helpful car is great so far I was told it would be valetted Along with scratches on wheel arch polished out however not done dust in air vents and middle holder otherwise good
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
The staff made me feel and made me feel like my business actually mattered. Had a few cars now and will be back!
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
Fantastic service from start to finish, I love the Neath garage as they are not in your face.
Very good service
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
We were messed about quite a bit and it took three days before we were eventually able to drive away but after putting in a complaint, TCW resolved our issues to our complete satisfaction. If you have issues, tell them; they make every effort to resolve them.
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
A nice choice of vehicles, friendly helpful staff.
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
Luke helped me out today he couldn’t of been any better. All the staff that I spoke to are amazing and I’m extremely happy with my car. Thank you William Davies
(Neath) - Posted 1 week ago
Outstanding service today. No pushy sales just helpful informative service. Thanks to Mark and all we dealt with today in the purchase of my new car. Happy customer.
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The Best place in swansea for a car i just got my New car from you a nice Ford fiesta 16 plate this is the 5th car that i have had from tread Center wales. And ones agen the staff have been very helpfull and professional at all Times all the cars i have had have been spot on and i would recomend tread Center wales to every one if you need a car. Just one think i would like to recomend to them is that the coffey vending machine i think should be Free while you are whating in the collections room. Thank you ones agen tread Center wales From Mr J Masterman
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service, very friendly staff, all question asked and answered perfectly. Very helpful, definitely recommend. Would be happy to shop there again.
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Handsome young guys sorted me and my husband out
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
your team are all very helpful i enjoy every minute nothing was to much trouble for them
(Neath) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful was a pretty simple process!
(Neath) - Posted 3 weeks ago