The Entertainer Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Entertainer

How would you rate The Entertainer?

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
David Langmead

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Entertainer in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
David Langmead
"Friendly helpful staff who are passionate about toys. Great value discounts too."
Charlie O
"Excellent prices, fab choice and prompt delivery"
Gavin Poole
"The Entertainer is a pleasant place to shop at - very child friendly and friendly, helpful staff. There is a wide range of entertaining ideas, from toys to games, arts and crafts and many interesting gadgets to keep children entertained, and they cater for all ages. And the prices are reasonable too and there are always items on sale to keep shoppers interested and coming back for more. It is one of our family favourites!!"
"very helpful staff good range of products and fabulous with the kids also good value for money"
"Brilliant price for toys and really helpful staff"
"Poor customer service I got an item for the little one for Christmas on a pre order online before it's releice ever attachable part was missing and they refused to exchange or send the missing parts out they were rude incorporating as is won't be shopping with them again"
"Good choice with lots of cool toys."
Pat Whitley
"Prompt and Polite service."
Victoria Taylor-Cowen
"It's my go too toy shop weather that be in store or online they're always well priced usually with some items on sale"
"Great service. Fast delivery"
"Brilliant choice of toys for the children. Spent more than enough in there for Christmas."
Margaret
"All toys ordered were in stock and arrived on time. Quick and easy no nonsense"
Mairi
"Speedy delivery great prices and well packaged items!"
Karolina Skarzynska
"Wanted to do click and collect for an item but couldn't so rang the shop and asked about the item and was told that they had some in stock. So I asked the person if they could keep it behind the till that I will collect it in 30min was told that they can't do it just in case someone does click and collect. So I told him that I wanted to do it and wasn't able to and was still refused. Went there got my item. The toy is great but the service isn't"
Gavin Fowke
"They have a good range of toys, laid out quite well. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I can get things that I can't find elsewhere."
Tracy
"The staff are helpful, patient and the products are great value for money. If they don't have it they will find it for you even if it means you spend your money with the competition"
Una McLean
"Wide selection and helpful, pleasant staff."
"All toys except one was high quality and very cheap price."
Eliza Morton
"Quick, easy order. Fast delivery, well packaged and priced items."
Dana Calton
"Ordered the swigglefish Mr ray for my son when it came I was surprised on how big it was and was on sale for £5 delivery was super fast and kept me updated on the status of my parcel too would definitely recommend"
The Entertainer is rated 4.36 based on 30 reviews