The Entertainer Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend The Entertainer
09AM
9AM

Tell us how The Entertainer made you happy

"Shocking customer service in the Hanley store. Totally unhelpful staff with a serious lack of customer service skills. I can only imagine thay head office have a huge back log of complaints to deal with as an email sent over a week ago and in still waiting on a reply. Would not recommend."
Are you The Entertainer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I will never go to the Preston branch again, very rude, arrogant and incompetent manager who refused to refund a faulty toy. Took over 40 minutes to get refund as manager refused to believe that it was faulty. Would not test toy in infront of me but went behind in warehouse to test. Even threatened to remove me from the store with faulty toy and told me to phone customer service for refund. Manager has NO customer care or compassion at all, I think he needs to go on a training course again before he has any interaction with customers. He even accused me of giving back toy with missing parts, he finally realized it was all present when I asked him to check box on shelf. No apology given at all by the arrogant store manager. I will AVOID buying from this company in the future, as giving refund for faults is a problem for them. I wish I could give zero stars to this company."
"Zero Customer Service"
"again problems still not sorted on the website after sending an email. i get an email telling me my stuff is in stock but im not aloud to buy it WHY because again for the last two or more months they have still not fixed the part of the check out where you PAY BY CARD... you pick the type of card then fill in the details TILL YOU COME TO THE DATE PART unless your card only goes to MAY and not after YOU WILL NOT BE ALOUD TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THE SHOP ONLINE one star is far to good for a company this size comunicated via email as usual live chat didnt work OH I WONDER WHY oh due to high demand says it all really"
"I ordered an item on line and it said the order had failed. I tried again with the same result, to the try one last time using a different payment method. Each time it failed, each time I have been charged, and I have to try to get a refund. On top of this I phoned the local shop explaining the situation asking if they could reserve the item, to which they said no but speak to customer service who can process the order. Twenty minutes waiting to get through to customer service to be told no they couldn’t although they phoned the store to get the same answer. So no order and waiting for £150 refund."
"Do not order online!! Hermes left my parcel out side my house behind a bin.. I have no front garden and live by. Two main roads.. Entertainer resent items which was good but an item was then out of stock and missing an item after phone calls and emails I've not had any apology come satin nothing I ordered 3 weeks ago and still waiting for my last item"
"Ordered from the website for delivery to store. Wrong order sent. Was told it’s always been out of stock. Very poor service."
"Very poor service staff say one price when you get to till it's twice as much as they said. do not shop they"
"Very helpful and happy staff at the Hemel branch Especially Benjamin at the checkout, he made our day."
"I’m son had a clay volcano toy that was out of its box fall on him just missing his eye!- the staff were clueless in dealing with the situation! I’m extremely upset with the lack of care, staff training and complete ignorance of staff! Never shopping there again!!!"
"Had a problem with item booked on line spoke to Nial at truro shop ,he sorted it out with them ,polite and efficient."
"Great stock for great price."
"I have shopped here since my kids were born. Really recommend mummys and daddys useing them for their kids presents. They do some fantastic toys at incredible prices.fast delievery and always very well packed."
"Easy order.for collection online. Staff very helpful when I went to collect my items."
"I ordered a trike to be sent to my grandson in New Zealand (they are so expensive over there, so cheaper to send from UK). It failed to arrive after 2 months. DHL, the carriers were useless, but staff at the Entertainer were really helpful and gave me a full refund. Would definitely order from them again if I want to send something to NZ."
"Friendly helpful staff who are passionate about toys. Great value discounts too."
"Excellent prices, fab choice and prompt delivery"
"The Entertainer is a pleasant place to shop at - very child friendly and friendly, helpful staff. There is a wide range of entertaining ideas, from toys to games, arts and crafts and many interesting gadgets to keep children entertained, and they cater for all ages. And the prices are reasonable too and there are always items on sale to keep shoppers interested and coming back for more. It is one of our family favourites!!"
"very helpful staff good range of products and fabulous with the kids also good value for money"
"Brilliant price for toys and really helpful staff"
The Entertainer is rated 3.84 based on 45 reviews