The Tax Refund Company Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
quite an easy process so far and when contacted by email got a speedy reply. lets hope that I get some money back
Hello, Thank you for your review. The Tax Refund Company.
Tax plaid by more is scrutinised and I may be entitled to a refund. If I had not commenced this enquiry, I would never have known one way or the other
Hello Colin, Thank you for your review. That is true. It's not until you check that you know what allowances you might be due. The Tax Refund Company.
Once form was submitted contact was rapid
Hello, Thank your for the five star review. The Tax Refund Company
The site was user friendly and wordings were easy to understand. Hoping for positive response.
Hello, thank you for the five star review! The Tax Refund Company
Application form relatively straightforward. Fingers crossed re positive outcome.
Thank you for your review and the five stars. The Tax Refund Company.
very helpful and easy to understand
Thank you for your review and the five stars. The Tax Refund Company.
Relatively easy to fill in the form.
Thank you for your review. Glad you found it easy to complete. The Tax Refund Company.
User friendly and clear questions
Thank you for your review and the five stars. The Tax Refund Company.
Too much past information needed eg date started nmc date finished nmc. No way of indicating the information is no longer available Diffulty identifying what the error was entered to complete the claim.
Hello Barbara, Thanks for your review. For us to complete a full tax review and put in a claim for you these are the kinds of things we need. If you have any difficulties please call us on 0161 968 7345 so we can help you complete your application. The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to do simple to follow.
Hi Donna, Thanks for your great review, glad you found it easy to do. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Easy process!
Thanks for the five stars! Glad you found it easy. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to do
Thanks for review. We try to make it easy to reclaim your overpaid tax. The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to complete, even for a Luddite like myself!!
Thanks for the five stars! We try and make it as easy as possible to reclaim overpaid tax. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Everything about the application is simple . tax refund Co. do the hard work.
Hi there, Glad you found everything easy to use. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
I am not sure if you will help me. However, it is worth giving it a try to see if my tax code is too high. My colleagues and I are doing the same job but I am getting less pay than they are. I believe something does not add up. Even though am getting rise in pay I still get the same take home pay for 5 years working with the organisation. I have not add any further expenses to my wages. It is just not making sense so only hope there is a claim. If it doesn't happen it won't be a surprisešŸ˜’. I will give a 4 star for now.
Thanks for you feedback. This is why it is so important to check your tax code and allowances every year. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
The tax refund company is fine I will give it 5 stars .
Hello there, thanks for the great feedback and the five stars! Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to fill out form.
Hi Chris, Thank for the feedback and the five stars. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
I normally dont apply for tax refund has i dont always no if im due a refund or anything.but got an email from you saying i could be due a refund so i just thought i would fill it in.if i get a refund its a bonus but if i dont.they was no harm in trying.i have given ur sight a 5star review
As you say, if you don't check you'll never know. Remember our service is completely free if we aren't able to get you a refund. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Form very hard to complete as it would not go to the next section after the current one was completed.
Hello Roger, Thank you for your feedback. We are always at the end of the telephone if you need any assistance with your application. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Hi Roger, We are always at the end of the telephone if you need any help with your application. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Keeping in touch regularly and easy to use
Hi Andrew, Thank you for the five stars. We will always keep you updated by email, letter or telephone. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
The Tax Refund Company is rated 4.46 based on 719 reviews