The Tax Refund Company Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read The Tax Refund Company  Reviews

Tell us how The Tax Refund Company made you happy
User friendly and clear questions
Thank you for your review and the five stars. The Tax Refund Company.
Too much past information needed eg date started nmc date finished nmc. No way of indicating the information is no longer available Diffulty identifying what the error was entered to complete the claim.
Hello Barbara, Thanks for your review. For us to complete a full tax review and put in a claim for you these are the kinds of things we need. If you have any difficulties please call us on 0161 968 7345 so we can help you complete your application. The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to do simple to follow.
Hi Donna, Thanks for your great review, glad you found it easy to do. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Easy process!
Thanks for the five stars! Glad you found it easy. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to do
Thanks for review. We try to make it easy to reclaim your overpaid tax. The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to complete, even for a Luddite like myself!!
Thanks for the five stars! We try and make it as easy as possible to reclaim overpaid tax. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Everything about the application is simple . tax refund Co. do the hard work.
Hi there, Glad you found everything easy to use. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
I am not sure if you will help me. However, it is worth giving it a try to see if my tax code is too high. My colleagues and I are doing the same job but I am getting less pay than they are. I believe something does not add up. Even though am getting rise in pay I still get the same take home pay for 5 years working with the organisation. I have not add any further expenses to my wages. It is just not making sense so only hope there is a claim. If it doesn't happen it won't be a surprisešŸ˜’. I will give a 4 star for now.
Thanks for you feedback. This is why it is so important to check your tax code and allowances every year. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
The tax refund company is fine I will give it 5 stars .
Hello there, thanks for the great feedback and the five stars! Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Easy to fill out form.
Hi Chris, Thank for the feedback and the five stars. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
I normally dont apply for tax refund has i dont always no if im due a refund or anything.but got an email from you saying i could be due a refund so i just thought i would fill it in.if i get a refund its a bonus but if i dont.they was no harm in trying.i have given ur sight a 5star review
As you say, if you don't check you'll never know. Remember our service is completely free if we aren't able to get you a refund. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Form very hard to complete as it would not go to the next section after the current one was completed.
Hello Roger, Thank you for your feedback. We are always at the end of the telephone if you need any assistance with your application. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Hi Roger, We are always at the end of the telephone if you need any help with your application. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Keeping in touch regularly and easy to use
Hi Andrew, Thank you for the five stars. We will always keep you updated by email, letter or telephone. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Keeping in touch and easy to use
Hello, Thank you for your review. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Thank you for the five stars. Glad you found our service easy to use. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
They made it easy for me when I couldn't remember things like dates
We try and make it as easy as possible for you. You don't always need all the information to hand when you apply. We can come back for other details later. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
Thanks for everything
Hello, Thank you for posting your comment. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
You are doing a great job to help us with what we spend on cleaning our uniforms . Great work and thanks you
Hello Helen, Thank you for your great review. Mel @ The Tax Refund Company.
well , i am happy i feel this form, is quite quick and straight forward
Thanks for the feedback, we're very glad you're happy!
It saves me trying to work out the figures owed or not.

But some of the questions are difficult to answer and its difficult to locate the correction ares to find the appropriate answer.
Thanks for the feedback, if you have any issues with the form or aren't sure of what information is required or why, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0161 968 7345 and the team will be more than happy to help you. Kind regards
Thanks for the email didn’t realise I might get a refund, straight forward form to fill in too
You're welcome Andrew, thanks for the feedback and the positive review, it's much appreciated. Kind regards
The Tax Refund Company is rated 4.45 based on 672 reviews