Snugg Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Snugg

How would you rate Snugg?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

934 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
N. Leon

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Snugg in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The iphone case broke (the plastic part) within one week of receiving it. I have registered my product. I have emailed Snugg twice including my order number and my emails have been ignored, receiving no reply. I tried calling the 1-800 number they list on their website and it the call does not proceed. Terrible product and customer service."
"Great fit for my iPad new2017, sturdy and protective. Have wasted money on other cases which either weren't a good fit, or were much flimsier, very pleased with this case. Delivery was free, which is a bonus, and was very quick, ordered on Monday, delivered on Thursday. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality case at a reasonable price.."
"My I pad now looks very professional. Delighted with the quality."
"A joy to deal with this company. Snugg very good to deal with and most efficient. I had a problem and it was sorted out in a first class way and I have no complaints"
"Well made lovely colour"
"Delivery was quick and very happy with my order"
"Good quality well packaged"
"Just writing to say just received it hope it lasts a lot longer than my other one it only last 13months that’s why it’s 3 stars time will tell"
"Reliable quick service and good quality products! Ordered before from you and loved the product."
"Extremely bad customer service. Rather disappointed. Economical with the truth."
"Product was easy to order, I received emails keeping me informed of delivery and ipad case arrived today"
"A excellent case for my new iPhone SE. Delivered in 3 working days. Recommended"
"Delivery was very quick from ordering. Have had Snugg Ipad protector before and was please with it."
"This is the third Snugg cover I have purchased, two I-Phones and one I-Pad. They were so well made, I would not hesitate to buy more from this firm."
"Everything was so efficient and I was kept informed throughout the process. Excellent. Would certainly buy again and recommend to others!"
"Good choice and prices. Prompt free delivery of quality product."
"Speedy delivery. Beautiful purple soft leather. Very practical. Thank you."
"The paint is already coming off around the edge after a matter of weeks. Where the flap cover folds in half the material inside has gone all lumpy. If I could find an order number which you did not provide in your e-mail I would request a new one."
"really nice case very well made and looks good. The service was exceptional received within 3 days of ordering. well done snugg I have no hesitation in recommending you."
"Excellent service with prompt delivery and a first class quality product."
Snugg is rated 4.63 based on 934 reviews