The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
Super-prompt delivery, excellent packaging and a gorgeous new piece of kit for my kitchen arsenal.
Looks and feels like a very good knife , considering the price. Good quality of steal! Very well balanced and super light! Looks like I will really enjoy it!
Fantastic service, as always. I ordered a saya sheath for my 210mm gyoto (also bought from them.) Delivery was quick and easy, the sheath is a perfect fit. From now on all of my purchases for knives and knife related stuff will come from them. Also definitely recommend buying the sheaths for all your knives, as a chef I can say it is a much safer way to transport between work and home. It also prevents any nasty cuts to your knife roll!
Some of the sharpest and beautiful Japanese kitchen knives you could wish for.Top that with a lightening fast delivery.This firm get my 5 star vote every time.
Very efficient service, 3 days from order to FREE delivery.
This knife was bought as a gift. The process of ordering and delivery was completely safe and competent. The knife was delivered before the given date. Very pleased so far and would order again from Sharp Chef.
Great company, no waiting for shipping from abroad, quick delivery and a good choice.
Prompt shipping and quick, will not hesitate to deal again.
All my future knife purchases will be from The Sharp Chef. Top Quality Japanese knives and next day delivery. Unbeatable
Knife sent out quickly and first impressions of knife are very good. Thanks
Great service as always! Prompt delivery next day and no issues whatsoever.
Great service, arrived day after shipping. Knife is brilliant!
I ordered a wooden Saya for my 210mm gyuto. Very quick delivery for me in the UK, next day in-fact. Sheath fits perfectly, protecting my knife, can wait to increase my knife collection!
Excellent service as always. Great knife, will use again.
Such a brilliant experience - I had some questions about which knife to buy, and Chris was really quick to respond and is clearly a complete expert. Of course I then had more questions, and he helped me to choose the best knife for the recipient. Despatch and delivery were immediate. Altogether the best possible online shopping experience.
Just really helpful, good value, and quick. Couldn't ask for more. My third purchase from The Sharp Chef.
Great service and w=excellent communication. The knife was also superb...
I bought the Iseya Molybdenum Steel 180mm Santoku Knife with Mahogany Handle. Ordering was easy and true to their word, I received it the next day. The knife is packaged beautifully and looks like a work of art. It is absolutely beautiful to hold and use. I am looking forward to adding more knives to my collection via The Sharp Chef in future.
Great Communication, great product!
Extremely responsive to communication, and very fast delivery. Item arrived securely and beautifully packaged, with recycled bubble wrap for protection.
The Sharp Chef is rated 4.99 based on 114 reviews