S7 Logistics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend S7 Logistics

About S7 Logistics: Welcome to S7 Logistics - Same day and express courier delivery service for London and UK.

We're a smarter, fairer and faster courier service company based in London & Essex We offer a more personal and reliable experience when delivering parcels via same day couriers, whether on a motorcycle, Car, or van - you can even track your courier from pickup to its delivery in real time.

To get more information visit our website: www.s7logistics.net

contact@s7logistics.net

International House
12 Constance Street
Silvertown

How would you rate S7 Logistics ?

"Great doing business with you! Quick pick upand delivery. I"
"Very excellent and prompt service!!highly recommended"
"Great prompt service"
"Very prompt pick & collection"
"Need a courier on a Sunday, most places were closed. They had a courier with me within 30 minutes"
"Very good service, was able to follow the driver for the entire journey from my phone, which I meant I didn’t need to call them to get an ETA"
"Very pleased with the service - communication was excellent from start to finish and our courier arrived and delivered our item promptly."
S7 Logistics is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews