Thermal Homes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thermal Homes Ltd
Telephone
"Top quality service provided by Waseem. Will happily recommend to my friends and family"
"As architects we regularly have clients that require EPC's or retrofit insulation. Thermal Homes have looked after our customers in a professional and conscientious manner."
"highly professional service provided with excellent advice"
"Fast, helpful and efficient service. Tidy work and would definitely recommend"
"Fantastic company, really professional and great advice. Highly recommend to anyone and it was totally free!! Bring on winter!!"
"Thank you very much for making my home much warmer and energy efficient. Thermal Homes provided me with an excellent service, I will be recommending them in the future."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Good advice and would definitely recommend Thermal Homes."
"The team at Thermal Homes are great, they offer an honest service and look after your house whilst working on it, i'm happy to recommend them to my family and friends."
"Great service and advice. My home is already feeling warmer and ready for the winter. Many thanks Mr D Simpson"
"Recently had cavity wall insulation installed by Thermal Homes Ltd. All work was completed with minimum fuss and they were very professional at all times. Not only this but was free for us as well! Many thanks. Jane Hempshaw"
Thermal Homes Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!