Thermal Homes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thermal Homes Ltd
Telephone
"Very nice guys. Easy to deal with, communication great, work progressional. Couldn’t ask for more"
"Good service by Thermal Homes - Very professional, clean and polite from our first survey to installation so I would recommend them to others. The process was easy, quick and were now looking forward to a warmer winter with the new cavity wall installation complete. Thanks again!"
"I can highly recommend Thermal Homes Ltd for Customer Service and Workmanship. They provided a prompt initial survey to establish the work content and a quotation, they also provided excellent technical advice. The installation team arrived as scheduled with a smile and explained clearly what they intended to do throughout the day including any Health and Safety aspects to be aware of. They are polite and considerate to us and our home, ensuring our full satisfaction with the final job before leaving. Great job!"
"Top quality service provided by Waseem. Will happily recommend to my friends and family"
"As architects we regularly have clients that require EPC's or retrofit insulation. Thermal Homes have looked after our customers in a professional and conscientious manner."
"highly professional service provided with excellent advice"
"Fast, helpful and efficient service. Tidy work and would definitely recommend"
"Fantastic company, really professional and great advice. Highly recommend to anyone and it was totally free!! Bring on winter!!"
"Thank you very much for making my home much warmer and energy efficient. Thermal Homes provided me with an excellent service, I will be recommending them in the future."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Good advice and would definitely recommend Thermal Homes."
"The team at Thermal Homes are great, they offer an honest service and look after your house whilst working on it, i'm happy to recommend them to my family and friends."
"Great service and advice. My home is already feeling warmer and ready for the winter. Many thanks Mr D Simpson"
"Recently had cavity wall insulation installed by Thermal Homes Ltd. All work was completed with minimum fuss and they were very professional at all times. Not only this but was free for us as well! Many thanks. Jane Hempshaw"
Thermal Homes Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews