Thermal Homes Ltd Reviews

Telephone
Read Thermal Homes Ltd Reviews

0161 425 1916

Tell us how Thermal Homes Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Thermal homes are not members of CIGA, if you have work carried out by Thermal Homes you will not receive a CIGA guarantee.
Very poor to appalling. I came to Thermal Homes as they offered a CIGA guarantee for cavity wall insulation, but in spite of repeated queries this never arrived. On enquiring with CIGA they stated that they had no record of any work carried out. After informing Thermal Homes of this my calls were never answered, and now my number is blocked. Don't use this company.
Informative survey. Operatives respectful and conscientious. Work done to high standard.
I feel the cold easily and was really uncomfortable in my new house. Thermal Homes made it more of a home for me by taking away the heat loss. Thank you so much guys. great service.
Came out to us on a Sunday and were done in a couple of hours. Significant improvement in heat retention with our new loft insulation. Delighted with the work.
I am really satisfied by their services.Very professional.My roof got insulated within a week after assessment.They served exactly what they promise.I will definitely recommend them for their services.
Great job Very reasonable great price nice friendly staff and would highly recommend this company. 10/10
Thermal Homes Ltd were engaged to install an additional layer of loft insulation in order to bring my existing insulation up to the recommended depth. I found my dealings with Mr. Nabi,and his installer Geoff, pleasant, professional and courteous. They all went smoothly (there was one slight hiccup when the originally slated installation time/date couldn't be met - due to the overrun of a previous job - but this was quickly rescheduled and, more importantly, this new time/date was met). The job was done to a high standard and no mess was left behind. Also, the price charged met, to the penny, the estimate previously provided. Overall I am happy with the work done and I would be more than happy to recommend Thermal Homes Ltd to those interseted in loft insulation work done.
Very nice guys. Easy to deal with, communication great, work progressional. Couldn’t ask for more
Good service by Thermal Homes - Very professional, clean and polite from our first survey to installation so I would recommend them to others. The process was easy, quick and were now looking forward to a warmer winter with the new cavity wall installation complete. Thanks again!
I can highly recommend Thermal Homes Ltd for Customer Service and Workmanship. They provided a prompt initial survey to establish the work content and a quotation, they also provided excellent technical advice. The installation team arrived as scheduled with a smile and explained clearly what they intended to do throughout the day including any Health and Safety aspects to be aware of. They are polite and considerate to us and our home, ensuring our full satisfaction with the final job before leaving. Great job!
Top quality service provided by Waseem. Will happily recommend to my friends and family
As architects we regularly have clients that require EPC's or retrofit insulation. Thermal Homes have looked after our customers in a professional and conscientious manner.
highly professional service provided with excellent advice
Fast, helpful and efficient service. Tidy work and would definitely recommend
Fantastic company, really professional and great advice. Highly recommend to anyone and it was totally free!! Bring on winter!!
Thank you very much for making my home much warmer and energy efficient. Thermal Homes provided me with an excellent service, I will be recommending them in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish. Good advice and would definitely recommend Thermal Homes.
The team at Thermal Homes are great, they offer an honest service and look after your house whilst working on it, i'm happy to recommend them to my family and friends.
Great service and advice. My home is already feeling warmer and ready for the winter. Many thanks Mr D Simpson
Thermal Homes Ltd is rated 4.52 based on 21 reviews