SUDwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend SUDwell
Read SUDwell Reviews

Tell us how SUDwell made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really pleased with results and my boyfriend said it was a piece of cake to do.
Good product and support, quick delivery, wiuld buy again.
Good product, great advise, quick delivery.
The sudwell red kits where easy for my husband and I to install
Very good paving kit, my husband and I are in our golden years as to say and had doubts we could actually do this but we did and now have a wonderful path down to the garden shed. We applied to the old concrete path.
Quick delivery and easy to use.
Quick delivery and easy to use
Very happy with the results achieved with these SudWell diy kits. If I can do it and I'm a woman anyone can.
I couldn't afford the cost of employing a professional to install my driveway and being that there wasn't much wrong with the existing concrete driveway just old, I desided after doing some research to give it a face lift with SudWell diy driveway resin bound kits. After cleaning the driveway down on a Friday evening I and my partner totally finished by the Sunday afternoon. I can't believe how easy it was and could never emagine we (my partner and I) could do this sort of work especially as I am a woman and my partner is lorry driver, but it was so easy and now I have a beautiful new driveway. I would recommend anyone buying these SudWell diy kits and doing it their self's, it really wasn't that hard and probably the best DIY job I've ever done.
Easier than I thought, stressed that I had taken on more than I could handle, but really was strate foreword once we got in to a ruteen. Great DIY product.
Great resin paving kits, watched the sudwell videos and was strait for would to install myself. Does was it says on the tin and very happy with the path and driveway.
Ive used other simular products but found SUDwelll gave be more for ny money and the resin gave a much longer working time than what i was used to will be buying these 33m2 kit bundle again as much cheaper than what i was paying, so i can earn more money.
Great product, ive used this sort of thing before, but i found these from sudwelll gave me more working time and felt easier to float, will order again 100%
These DIY patio kits I purchased from sudwell have given me my dream patio... I'm so over the moon, and although I saw my husband sweeting he said he found them easy to use and really no problems.
Love it love it love... SO Happy
We found these do it your self resin driveway kits on the Internet and got our builder to lay them, he said it was a lot easier than he had thought, we trusted him and he and the sudwell diy kits never let us down. Very very happy.
Really pleased with my new driveway using sud well DIY kits.
My builder done an excellent job and said he had never even used them before. Very pleased with the cost of this product compared to how much an installation company tried to charge us.
Ease of use, well Chuffed with what we achieved in only one afternoon, half the price than what we was quoted by a local company
We laid our patio in only one afternoon Chuffed to pieces, would deffently recommend. So easy to use.
Very pleased with the result, easy to use.
SUDwell is rated 4.95 based on 62 reviews