The Recycling Factory Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Recycling Factory

How would you rate The Recycling Factory?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Recycling Factory in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not use this company, they are scammers. I sent cartridges to be recycled and have accumulated just under £20. The last 2 sets of cartridges I sent were not accepted and received an email saying they can't use them. That's because I have earned just under the £20 limit when they have to pay for the cartridges you have sent them to recycle, and if they accept any further cartridges, they will have to pay me. Can't speak to anyone on the phone as just recorded messages and they haven't answered emails."
"Do not use this company, they are scammers. When sending them cartridges for recycling you can only claim your funds when you accumulate £20. Now I am just 35p off the £20 limit, they have refused 4 cartridges I have sent. Can't speak to anyone on the phone as they only have recorded messages and they don't reply to my emails."
The Recycling Factory is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews