The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
I have been buying your products for a few years ,and always find them
excellent and crammed to the crust. Just carry on baking.
Your pies of all types , especially the steak and mushroom . I have eaten of these many times and never been disappointed. Thank you.
Delicious and full of content. We may have to sock up for Christmas!
Love these pies they are the only ones i will buy full of meat or fruit and the pastry is light and crispy well done and good value for money Brett and the team
Lovely pies was very surprised how full they were with filling. Delivered in insulated box with frozen pack. Would recommend.
Fabulous pies, full to the top and great flavour. Amazing delivery service and the offer of no delivery charge, even on orders of £20,for pensioners like myself, is wonderful. Thank you.
Good quality pies plenty of filling
Great pies full of tender meat always great quality
As always excellent service, and a range of pies and sausage rolls that are full of meat and flavour.
Good quality honest food.
Great service and delivery. Highly recommend.
Chock full of meat and top quality to.boot!
I have tried other companies and I delivered for DPD so I was interested
Fantastic delivery and superb pies
A little expensive but once you taste that the cost disappears
This was my very first order with The Real Pie Company and it definitely will not be my last. I order the pasties, large steak pies and the crumble selection and I was blown away how quickly they made my goods and delivered them. They arrived in two large boxes and each individual pie was wrapped and labelled so I could see which was which.
Each one I received were good portion sizes and they really are jam packed full of good ingredients. I was absolutely delighted with my purchase, they all taste amazing, especially the pasties which are my favourite, you can’t beat a hot pastie on a cold evening. Thank you so much Real Pie Company, you exceeded my expectations. Keep up the excellent work and I will be back for more.
Pie are delicious We have had several orders and ne been disappointed. Pies are filled to the crust with chucky pieces of meat and are seasoned well
The best and only pies I will eat, excellent service.
good food made to order
Delicious pastry, tasty and lots of filling very fair price
Really nice pies filled with proper chunks of chicken and steak,will buy again
Delighted with all the orders I have received.
The pastry is excellent, the fruit crumbles are delicious and full of fruit, and also very large, will definitely be back for more.
Best pies I have ever had
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.75 based on 903 reviews