The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
The pies were absolutely amazing - such high quality fillings and probably the best pies I've ever had! Unfortunately I had to rate as a 4, as the amount of packaging that went around the pies was ludicrous - there must be a way of using less?

Pies were great though and anyone after a 'real pie' - this is the place!
The meat pies we have tried are excellent and will probably order these again. However, very disappointed with the potato cheese and onion pies, absolutely no taste apart from a small amount of runny potato. This is why I have given four stars.
Pies arrived in good time, within the time slot given. Pies are OK, if anything the pieces of meat are larger than they need to be, taste was fine tho
Very good quality meat,sometimes in steak and kidney pie only have a bit of kidney.
I really enjoyed your pies. The quality of the fillings i found to be better than exspected. Good quality meat used. I have not tried all the pies yet in (my order) but will leave another reveiw when tasted.
Didn’t like your crumbles
I love your pies and pasties and have been buying them for years and would be lost without them. Just one comment, I would like just a little less pepper, all the pies are becoming pepper pies. It too keen either on the shepherds and cottage pies, the concept is wonderful but does not seem to work, the potatoe is a bit gluey, perhaps would be better with sliced potatoes
A good wholesome pie packed with meat or chicken pastry is good too
Very pleased with what we have had so far. In particular the first lot of meat pasties. The pastry was nice and thin, and not stodgy but very light and not fatty. We have only eaten the steak, mushroom and Stilton, of the latest lot, but those were very tasty also. Will be a regular customer I think!
Absolutely fantastic. But could do with more sauce or gravy. 🤗🤗🤗👍
The Pies and Sausage rolls were excellent as always but the Spicy Sausage wasn't spicy at all more like a Lincolnshire sausage...still nice tho.
Very good, tender meat and lovely pastry, would definitely recommend.
Their pies are definitely the best!
Very good service. I tried the steak and stir and cheese and potato pies. The steak was lovely and full of steak. I wasn’t keen on the cheese and potato ones. I found the pastry on both a bit hard. I followed the instructions to warm them up.
Very tasty and the pastry is good
very tastey
I was pleased with my order although the tops of the cottage pies and shepherds pies were a bit overdone especially when they have to re reheated again. But they were very tasty
Lovely pies full of meat banoffee crumbles delish excellent delivery
Have only tried thebeef & vegetable pasty but it was full and tasty. looking forward to tasting the rest of my order
The pies are filled to the brim and very tasty my only disappointment was the firm you used to deliver the pies they left the box on the front door step with no one at home lucky it was not taken lucky i came home early that day
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.75 based on 903 reviews