The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
Pies are really nice but probably should be more contact with delivery firm due to the factmy delivery was 24 hours late with the driver unable to tell me where the pies had been kept overnight.
Was a bit unsure whether to throw pies away due to fact they could have been left in a van overnight.
Sausage rolls were lovely but we did not like the cheese, potato and onion pies. They were rather bland and completely different to any other cheese and onion pie we’ve had before. Maybe it’s just a regional variation!
Pasties were very good. The pies were not so good, whilst the meat was tender and the pastry ok, the pies were in fact very dry, certainly not as seen on tv when as the pie was cut , there was a good thick gravy covering the meat .
Not bad. Well filled with big chunks of meat but the steak and Stilton pie was virtually devoid of Stilton, couldn’t taste it at all. The chicken pies were quite dry, needed more gravy/sauce. Not sure I’ll be reordering.
The pies etc good,only trouble took over 48hrs from getting email saying delivery sent to actually getting delivery.
Only eaten 1 chicken pie so far. Bit disappointed in lack of gravy. Just congealed something surrounding the meat.
This is the second time I have had the pasties. The first time I had them they were lovely and moist. Unfortunately this time they are a bit on the dry side and I have to make a gravy to have with them. That’s why I have given them a three stars.
Hi we had the sausage rolls on delivery and they were excellent. I froze the cheese onion and potato pies to have another time. The pastry is good but I find the filling tasted very bland which is disappointing. I expected a fuller cheese and onion flavour in the pies. Also surprised they had a lot of carrots inside which I think is unusual for a cheese and onion pie. I would order sausage rolls again and possibly some meat pies but not the cheese onion and potato.
The pasties were lovely but the shepherds pies were in pastry cases and the pastry was not very nice also the fruit crumbles were also in pastry cases which were hard and undercooked pastry very disappointed had to throw them away just kept the pasties. will not be buying again
The products are good and the price reflects that. Though I do wish The Real Pie Company would make all its product available individually. Shepherds pie for instance is only available with cottage pie in a pack. I only like the shepherds pie. The same happened with lamb pasties which are now not available at all! You will get a better image of what is most popular if people are able to just buy the products they like best.
Service good quality of pies below level of what i expected as filling a little bit skimpy so expensive for what you get better value at a local farm shop for less money
Nice pie's,
But my delivery had a sell by date of 3weeks later than delivery, which is not good
Steak pie is very good but the steak and kidney is not good, no kidney, you can taste it but can't see the kidney,im disappointed. The pies are lovely and meaty though.
Really nice pies, packed full of meat but do need gravy, also limited choices of pies.
The trial pack was ok dont think they are worth the money we paid . Not the worst not the best hence middle of the road star wise .
Later when I have more experience
Desert crumble was very good, disappointed with the pasty as it did have a little bit of gristle in it. The rest of the pies were ok though. The value was good.
Pies are good. Only disappointment is way packaged. Ideal box but it's been the way you put them in the box. Set on their side so slightly damaged.
The meat was lovely and lean but the filling in all savoury pies lacked flavour & the pastry wasn't great. The minced beef pasty was well filled but, again, was bland (the birds enjoyed it). The apple banoffe pie.... not a good combo either flavour or texture - really unpleasant. All in all, we tried them all & binned the remains of all bar two. Very disappointed to see plastic wrapping on each pie. I genuinely hope that, with a few tweaks, your business is successful. Good luck.
I have heard so much about these pies I thought I would try pasty’s had no flavour and pies were not as they look in QVC’s £30 odd pound for me to put in bin sorry
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.75 based on 935 reviews