The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
Yum!!!!!!!
The first time we have had The Real Pie Company pies and have to say their claims are not exaggerated. So full of beef in my case and chicken and ham for my wife there was little room for anything else and the gravy in both is delicious.
Pies arrived in good time, within the time slot given. Pies are OK, if anything the pieces of meat are larger than they need to be, taste was fine tho
Yummy pies delivered in excellent condition. Packing superb and the pies are delicious. Free delivery on goods over £30!
5* pies 5* service what more can I say!
The best steak pie I have ever eaten and the crumbles so delicious can’t wait to try the chicken selection. Will definitely be ordering again and again ...
Very nice, and full of meat, different to what you buy in the supermarkets.
excellent products and good service
Fantastic sausage rolls
Amazing pies from an amazing family owned business 😀
Wonderful pies and full of lovely tender meat and gorgeous pastry.. We will be ordering again.
Best pies around. Won’t buy any other pies now. The pastry on the pies is amazing and they are filled to the top with good quality ingredients. What’s more there’s never been any fat in any of the pies I’ve had, to me there’s nothing worse then getting a mouthful of fat. Service is really good, they keep you updated when your order is going to arrive and the pies are well packaged too. There’s no rush to unpack them coz there packed with ice packs, which I think is handy if you work and can’t unpack them straight away. Not only am I getting good quality pies with real meat I’m always supporting a small business which make me feel good. My favourite one is steak, mushroom and Stilton, one word ..... lush.
I received my mixed order of pies, pasties and sausage rolls. So far my husband and I have only had the time and opportunity to eat a sausage roll and a pasty each. However, I have to say just how amazing the products are. The pastry is light and not at all greasy and the sausage roll was simply lovely, moist, tasty meat, it was just lovely. As for the pasty, well I think it was the best one I’ve ever tasted, including those I’ve had from the lizard point in Cornwall. If the pies measure up to the same level I can honestly say I won’t be buying from anywhere else ever again and I will most certainly be a repeat customer. Thank you for an amazing product and service.
We have nothing but praise got the pies we’ve ordered from you, either direct, or through QVC. Really tasty pies, beautiful packaged. Well done!
The best pies I have ever tasted with big chunks of beef and melt in the mouth pastry i have already recommended them to my friends and will order again.
Very good quality meat,sometimes in steak and kidney pie only have a bit of kidney.
Absolutely the best steak pies I have eaten. Rammed full of top quality beef with crispy crust pastry. Not overly filled with gravey and filling literally to the brim. Highly recommend
Buy from real pie company often no complaints so far customer services efficient and friendly products excellent
The peppered steak pies were amazing. Lovely gravy, tender beef and crisp pastry. Who could ask for more!
Ordered from the real pie company a few weeks ago for the first time,I received the items very well packed,tried the pies first, they were filled to the top with realy tasty fillings, thank you a very happy customer
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.75 based on 935 reviews