The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
the pies are well filled and very tasty
My husband loved them very nice flavour and full but could do a choice of more then 2
Lovely pies sent as a present
Excellent quality, great flavours and realistic pricing. It's a no-brainer for me. It's the only place I buy pies, pasties and sausage rolls from and would recommend whole heartedly
Good pies good service thank you
Quality products with great service when ordering and delivering.
I ordered 6 pies .mixed, we have had 2 and are having 2 tonight. The first 2 were lovely, one beef and one chicken, I will definitely be ordering again.
Absolutely fabulous , best pie I’ve bought beautiful pastry and brimming with meat
Will definitely be reordering
Arrived in great packaging , on time
What more can I say 5stars from me !!!
Very nice pies, full to the top.
Great pies stuffed full of filling nice chunky pieces of meat large pies enough for small children if cut in two great for a family on a small budget .
These pies are fabulous, full to the brim with meat.I especially like the chicken ones
Lovely pies ! Always a treat.
I couldn’t eat them as there were to many E numbers in them and I am allergic to e members
I have been buying your products for a few years ,and always find them
excellent and crammed to the crust. Just carry on baking.
Your pies of all types , especially the steak and mushroom . I have eaten of these many times and never been disappointed. Thank you.
Delicious and full of content. We may have to sock up for Christmas!
Love these pies they are the only ones i will buy full of meat or fruit and the pastry is light and crispy well done and good value for money Brett and the team
Lovely pies was very surprised how full they were with filling. Delivered in insulated box with frozen pack. Would recommend.
Fabulous pies, full to the top and great flavour. Amazing delivery service and the offer of no delivery charge, even on orders of £20,for pensioners like myself, is wonderful. Thank you.
Good quality pies plenty of filling
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.75 based on 935 reviews