The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
Absolutely fantastic. Their cornish pasties and sausage rolls are to die for.The pastry is so light and crispy .
Pastry good, very meaty filling, but for me with my taste buds not so sharp, I would of liked more seasoning. The Balti chicken I couldn’t taste any spices and was disappointed. I haven’t tasted the Chilli one yet, maybe that will have more taste. The sausage roll was very filling. It is a bit early to ask for star review. The way the pies were delivered was very efficient
My son’s family who we sent these pies to were over the moon with the quality
Fantastic pies full of meat and lovely pastry. Very tasty and so easy to remove out of the freezer when needed. A great gift ! Thank you
Hi,
I don't know if you actually make these pies yourself but they are excellent. Very tasty and crammed full of filling. I ordered some turkey with cranberry for Christmas and they were so nice. I will definitely be ordering again. Bit of a wait for delivery but worth the wait.

Regards
Vincent
Super steak pies and pasties. Always tasty and full of meat a great meal.
Delicious quality pies and products. The steak pies are the best! Just like my mother used to make. The veggie chestnut mushroom and stilton one is delicious too. Can we have more veggie pies please.
Great pies filled with good stuff
Superb pies, full to the brim and pastry to die for 😋, 5 stars from me
My wife loves pepper steak pies and I have searched for years to find one in this country. Finally put a smile on her face. Best she’s had.
I paid for a birthday hamper for a pie loving family member believing it would have a decorative birthday box as shown in the listing, I thought what a novelty! When it turned up it was six pies stuffed into a polystyrene box ....over £20 for that & and a usual cost of £25 ?! Absolutely awful and all of the pies had a eat by date that gave the recipient a few days to eat all six pies...terrible idea and a total waste of money! I would actually been happy to send them back and get a refund but had absolutely no communication back regarding the abysmal purchase until now weeks later you want a review !
How can I write about perfection.
What one word can describe a happy customer.
Disgruntled and disappointed never in a million words
Delighted and contented are the words i will use
Need to improve transport arrangements. My pies arrived damaged and I had to ask for a refund. TRPC took 5 days to reply but it was over Easter. You need soeone around over holiday time to deal with urgent matters.
The pies are delicious. Filled to the brim. So are the sausage rolls. It won't be to long before I order more.
Thank you. Catherine
Completely wrong order which I’ve sent an email about...with no reply
High quality, am regular customer and appreciate quality and value
The pies are full to the brim with tender meat/chicken. We have just tried the sausage rolls and they are really tasty too. Thanks Real Pies.
I’ve tried many steak & kidney pies over the years and in my opinion these are the best
Delicious pies and sausage rolls. Tried another pie company but not up to your standards and taste so back to the ones we love.
Been eating your pies etc for a few years and they are always if

not better than homemade.Melt in the mouth pastry and crammed

to the crust not sure how you could improve them.
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.72 based on 2,157 reviews