The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
My husband said that was the best steak & kidney pie he has ever tasted and I loved the mushroom & Stilton pie it was delicious, we also got 5 different crumbles , they are all delicious but I saved the strawberry and prosecco for myself only it was Apple crumble even though it had the strawberry & prosecco label on it , so a bit disappointed but the apple was still very tasty
A quality product at a quality price when no P&P. Thank you.
They are excellently described by Brett as ‘crammed to the crust’!! I bought a steak selection and chicken, both are delicious and filling. Great value for money.
Easy to order, quick delivery. Excellent product. A full pie with perfect pastry. A treat I could get used to!.
Pastry good filing very generous not tried all but theses I have are very tasty and worth money.
Good quality really yummy the best
No complaints, delivered in perfect condition within 5 working days of order as promised. Now to eat them!
I have tried all their pies and pasties and can't find better I love them all, full to the crust with tasty steak and chicken and the pastry is the best pie case I have ever tried love them and will order more soon. Thank you.
Great pies. Lovely pastry and plenty fillings.
A bit pricey so couldn’t afford to buy them often.
The pies are very good and full of good quality meat
Love these pies,no-one else comes close to quality or taste.Packed with delicious ingredients. My favorite is steak and mature cheddar.And the fruit crumbles are amazing.Just love them all.
WOW....These are by far THE BEST pies. Huge tender chunks of meat. Pastry light and delicious....And the Quiches are simply devine. Don't change anything Brett...!
Excellent service from the ordering to the delivery. Well done
Pies and pastys are if highest quality and taste delicious.Couldnt be without these in my freezer.Uf you haven't tried them you don't know what you're missing
Definitely the best pies I have ever bought.
We have received lovely, tasty pies well filled with meat or chicken and good crisp pastry. Excellent to have a few in the freezer whilst isolating from the virus.
Very please with them full of meat
Very promptly delivered. Arrived fresh in a very cool box. Wonderfully tasting pies as usual. Thankyou.
Absolutely fantastic, the best pie my Dad has tasted in his life! Will definitely buy again.
Ps- if there’s any free samples send them our way ;)
When my local butcher retired last year I thought I would never find a good chicken pie again. I tried every supermarket pie, lots of butchers and markets to no avail. The real pie company was recommended so I tried! I have never been more delighted, delicious pies, packed full of good chicken breast. Wonderful pastry even after freezing! The steak and ale was enjoyed by my husband who is more than happy to recommend them. 10/10
The Real Pie Company is rated 4.76 based on 689 reviews