The Range Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend The Range

How would you rate The Range?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

87 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
lynda bonsu
Good customer service.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Range in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lynda Bonsu
"Good customer service."
"My name is Teri, i was in the range Gloucester looking For a particular type of wallpaper for my hallway. I was very pleased when i found it. I needed 10 rolls, but there were only had 6. However, A very pleasant, informative and helpful young man named Solomon sorted it all out for me. Thank you Solomon you Deserves a raise!"
"Liars and Scammers. Finally got them to uplift a large mirror 0n 5/1 (delivered 15/12 )that was damaged. Rang on 18/1 asking where refund was, told only received day before (!) but immediate refund would be made as I paid with PayPal. So then I started ringing as it never came through. Each time I was put on hold for between 4 to 6 minutes at premium rate, reflected in the bill I have just received for a total of 48 minutes. Then I would get a profuse apology and reassurance it was being done 'as we speak'. )n 25/1 I had had enough of the lies and opened a dispute with PayPal - just received my money back now. I believe this is a policy directed from the top: Keep everyone hanging on so we make a bit of bunce on the phone calls Lie through your teeth so we hang onto their money a bit longer Keep spinning a yarn - they might get fed up and give up so we keep their money I can only think this is the case otherwise the Management would surely have done something to mitigate the dreadful reviews Customer Services have, and the problems I have had are a common theme throughout them. Shameful and appalling. I dont know how they sleep at night. Avoid at all costs and tell anyone who will listen to do so as well."
"plenty of stock and wide range of choice."
"Bought an apartment last year and have just this last week moved in. I stayed several times at The Bold Boutique 100% per cent excellent and visited the Range many times. On each occasion the staff were a credit to this Company hopefully they are appreciated. Aida helped me with lighting and embossed canvases. Helen on check out could have done no more, lovely lady, great to deal with. Mike put purchases in my car and was very pleasant. My favourite shop in Southport."
Nick Tattersall
"Great range of products with good prices"
"Good stock, value for money. They have a good idea of what people what at a good price!! If you want cheep goto the poundshop!"
"The store in Loughborough lots of stock is not priced,very often wrong price. Every time I have to check my receipt to find something wrong. I am not on my own,my husband and my son have had the same problem. The store is a joke. I've complained many times but nothing is ever done. If another store stocked what I needed I would never shop at the range again. It's a shame because the rang of stock is great,it's just a pity the management team are not up to the job. I'm sorry but this has gone on for a long time,and it's made me very angry"
Geoffrey Douglasge
Unverified Reviewer
"could not find what I was looking for so I asked an employee and he took me to the other side of the store to where the photo albums were on display it was no trouble to him and the quality of the goods were first class."
"Seb answered my phone call about checking a stock level on a twistamop for me and he reserved one and he also fount the replacement head for it. this saved me coming to store only to find you didnt have any. when i got to customer service i was very disappointed in the service i got from the 2 girls on there. i started to talk to the lady and then tho other lady started to talk to each other and she served the lady with 2 bottles of water leaving me standing there waiting. i am quiet shocked you allow your staff on the check outs with money in there pockets. the lady was english and the other lady was non english . i visited yesterday about 15:00. i will think twice in shopping on your store but lucky for the range you have great staff like seb"
Brian Howells
Verified Reviewer
"My wife and I regularly shop at The Range and find items in there that we can not find elsewhere, but today I went there without any idea if I would find what I wanted. I asked Tracy and she new exactly what I could use, and dashed off to collect it for me. Having recently purchased two lengths of vinyl table covers, I wanted something to roll them up on. Tracy went into the storage area and returned with two discarded cardboard tubes, then came with me to the checkout to explain that they were at no cost. She was very cheerful and pleased to see me happy. That is great customer service."
Mr DARA CUBIN
"It's a place where you can happily walk around for quite some time and not get pested."
Anne Abbotts
Verified Reviewer
"I like to do crafts and the range stock a pretty good selection of crafty things. Cara was the lady that served us."
Sarah
"Ordered an Ab Core 6-in-1 Trainer from The Range. Speedy delivery & a bargain price, also delivery very cheap. Will definitely be ordering online again."
Wendy Thomas
"Easy to order . Kept me up to date with delivery of the item . Very fast delivery service."
"Joy at the cash till was very helpful Indeed to me and my sister. The customer who was served after us was very rude, she be littled Joy and was down right sarcastic to her. Joy was not in the wrong and still she apologized to this awful customer. She carried out her professionalism to the utmost, well done Joy😁"
"I bought and paid for an item 2 weeks ago. Money taken from my bank account, no item delivered. Have emailed The Range twice and received automated replies, nothing more. Email sent to me on 20/1/18 saying item despatched, so where is it?"
"Have bought a lot of furniture from The Range which I have been happy with ."
Sue McCarthy
Verified Reviewer
"I wish I had read the other reviews before using the Range online. Having ordered a sideboard online, there being nowhere to put special delivery instructions I called them to advise them that I live in a very narrow road and required a smaller than normal delivery van - no problem they said. On delivery day - guess what - couldn't be delivered as the vehicle was too big. Numerous telephone calls and emails later, with various different things being told me and no guaranteed delivery date, I finally gave up and cancelled the order and asked for a refund. I sent numerous emails asking for confirmation that I would receive a refund with no response and so had too make yet another call. A very rude, so called customer service representative put the phone down on me as I refused to take their ridiculous behaviour any longer and wanted to speak to a manager (obviously not allowed!). Unbelievably, within 5 minutes of this call I received an email informing me that I am responsible for the return of the good that I have not received, and furthermore that I will be held responsible if there is any damage! And so it goes on .... I will never use the Range again - they are unhelpful, intransigent and clearly have no concept of what customer service means!"
Mr Gavin Brown
"I was asking for assistance and was spoken to very rudely by staff. I reported this and management said they will sort it out. have been in again since and staff are still very rude. I very rarely ask for help but when I do I am always polite. I did not complain the second time, I will just not use the store Broadstairs again."
The Range is rated 4.03 based on 87 reviews