The Range Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend The Range

How would you rate The Range?

100 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lucy Dixon

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Range in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lucy Dixon
"A very quick easy to use website. Great prices and products. Would use again and highly recommend to family and friends."
"I placed and order online and paid for a certain delivery date and waited in for it all day, to only find it wasn't even on its way. I ended up waiting over a week for my order and when it came it arrived with scratches on the wood. I've emailed the customer service email 3 times which gives you an automated messages stating they will endeavour to reply within 48 hours or a week for more in depth cases. Terrible service to not have had a reply in 3 weeks! I didn't even bother going through the returns process as getting the damaged product was a headache in itself!"
Rena Parrock
"Very helpful in finding what u was looking for."
"They resolved a return issue for me . The manager at the Ballymena store was helpful and apologetic. I am happy with the customer service I received at the range."
"I was served by a man called Darren not once but on two seperate occasions. He was absolutely delightful, I actually can not praise him enough. He was extremely attentive, pack my glassware with so much care, took an interest in my baby and arranged for another of member of staff to help me to the car on both occasions. You do not get customer service like this anymore so I was amazed. All of the staff at the Kings Lynn branch are helpful but Darren goes above and beyond. Thank you Darren for making my experience effortless. 10/10."
"I bought The Hudson sofa bed in store at Kidderminster. I had to wait 18days for delivery. During this 18 day waiting time the price was reduced by £100 but I was not offered the reduced price. Then after delivery we opened the sofa bed box to assemble the sofa to find there were no instructions. I rang Kidderminster store and was offered a "talk through" over the phone on assembly as they too had no instructions on putting it together. I asked for the £100 discount which had been added on the item before my delivery had taken place. No-one was interested. Shocking service all round......shame on you The Range."
"On line shopping with this company is a farse, part of the order arrived broken and the other part never arrived at all, customer service like to say 'sorry' but are absolutely useless, I was ringing them on an off for a week and they promise to return calls but do not, I have been told my £210.00 refund for the missing part of the order will take up to 14 days to arrive back in my bank!!! with interest!!! I think not, so shop in store but stay clear of the online service it is diabolical."
Mrs Janine Matthewman
"Purchased curtains. Great choice, speedy and professional sale."
"I am so upset and humiliated by how I was treated by staff and management in The Range, King's Lynn yesterday 16th March. I went to return a pair of faulty curtains, I had them in a big carrier bag because they were big curtains. I was having a look around the store looking for my husband. Obviously because I had a big bag I was then watched and followed by four members of staff and the security guy who also stood about four feet behind me all the time I was at the Customer Service desk!! Unfortunately I had no receipt for the curtains but I knew I had purchased them mid December and I had the card I had paid on. The sales advisor said they would have to check on the computer so I was to have a wander round the store and come back in a few minutes. Once again the security guy followed us all around the store!!! On returning to the Customer Service desk the sales advisor said I had not bought any curtains in Oct, Nov or Dec and they had not sold any of the curtains I had brought back in the whole of December. She asked if I was sure I had bought them in there even though there was a display of them in the isle behind me. She said I could bring in a bank statement but I said I had already looked at that and it only showed the total amount paid and not individual items. She said she could call management but there was no point as they would say the same that they could do nothing. I said that I did want to talk to a manager. At this stage other customers were starting to look and listen and I felt totally embarrassed especially with the security guy still standing there. Some chap appeared, and more or less relayed what the sales advisor had told us. He said for all he knew I could have bought them in a different shop then bought them back there, so with no receipt he couldn't do anything!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I asked him if they had definitely checked for the correct curtains. He said, well we can check again. He then said oh they had the wrong number on them. I said, so now you are confirming that I bought them in this store in mid December as I said, he agreed. I was so humiliated and upset. He didn't even apologise. The Customer Service in this store is absolutely appalling. To be treat as a criminal for returning a faulty item is disgusting. I often shop in The Range but it will be a long time if ever before I go in there again. Interestingly I have just read other posts and it seems I am not the first customer who has been treated in this way in this store!!"
Mrs Pinder
"Staff very helpful"
"Had exactly what we needed in the place where we expected to find it.Well priced."
Mrs Irum Kashif
"ITS CUSTOMER SERVICES"
"Purchasing the product fine. Their couriers XDP are another thing. Check their ratings of 1. Won't reply to e.mails. Won't reply to telephone messages. Can't get through. Complained to the Range but no assistance given there. Will never buy again. Still waiting for delivery after 1week."
Blend Fathullah
Verified Reviewer
"Worst company in the UK, I received junk bedside and they are refusing to send replaced parts !! I sent image that show clearly what rubbish products I received but The Range have no shame and refuse to send damaged parts or make refund !! I am recommend all UK NOT WASTE MONEY AND TIME with The range as they have zero reputation 100% ignoring customers. You will cause headaches with The Range. I have image about damaged parts but I don't know how upload it"
Lynda Bonsu
"Good customer service."
"My name is Teri, i was in the range Gloucester looking For a particular type of wallpaper for my hallway. I was very pleased when i found it. I needed 10 rolls, but there were only had 6. However, A very pleasant, informative and helpful young man named Solomon sorted it all out for me. Thank you Solomon you Deserves a raise!"
"Liars and Scammers. Finally got them to uplift a large mirror 0n 5/1 (delivered 15/12 )that was damaged. Rang on 18/1 asking where refund was, told only received day before (!) but immediate refund would be made as I paid with PayPal. So then I started ringing as it never came through. Each time I was put on hold for between 4 to 6 minutes at premium rate, reflected in the bill I have just received for a total of 48 minutes. Then I would get a profuse apology and reassurance it was being done 'as we speak'. )n 25/1 I had had enough of the lies and opened a dispute with PayPal - just received my money back now. I believe this is a policy directed from the top: Keep everyone hanging on so we make a bit of bunce on the phone calls Lie through your teeth so we hang onto their money a bit longer Keep spinning a yarn - they might get fed up and give up so we keep their money I can only think this is the case otherwise the Management would surely have done something to mitigate the dreadful reviews Customer Services have, and the problems I have had are a common theme throughout them. Shameful and appalling. I dont know how they sleep at night. Avoid at all costs and tell anyone who will listen to do so as well."
"plenty of stock and wide range of choice."
"Bought an apartment last year and have just this last week moved in. I stayed several times at The Bold Boutique 100% per cent excellent and visited the Range many times. On each occasion the staff were a credit to this Company hopefully they are appreciated. Aida helped me with lighting and embossed canvases. Helen on check out could have done no more, lovely lady, great to deal with. Mike put purchases in my car and was very pleasant. My favourite shop in Southport."
Nick Tattersall
"Great range of products with good prices"
The Range is rated 3.91 based on 101 reviews