The Range Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
06AM
6AM

Tell us how The Range made you happy

"Rude staff basically accusing you of stealing. I paid for next day delivery on an order 4th dec . I had an email saying it’s with a neighbour miles down the road . When we went to neighbours it’s not there. The range are refusing to refund me and say it is a civil matter between me and my neighbour! I will never buy from them again AVOID"
Are you The Range? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Range receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The manager (I believe ) David! Was just horrible . Very rude . Won't return"
"This is the email i sent to "TheRange" with everything I went through and more I have not added below: Dear The Range I will start by saying the you are the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Firstly I saw your pop up tree on the web search which helped suit our disabled needs in my home as it is just me and my wife. We are both disabled. I purchased your pop up Christmas tree Ref: W-8288244 and paid a total of £103.94, and was expecting it to arrive on the 12th November 2018. That day came and went, so I decided to contact you for help in finding out what happened to it. The customer services at first were helpful and tried to help find my tree. The delivery company stated that they had delivered it, but hay I’m still out of a tree. I contacted my neighbours on both sides who stated that they had not seen or spoken to anyone regarding our delivery. On the blue slip the driver had put that he had left it with my neighbour at number 11, but all instructions stated that the item had to be delivered to my neighbour at number 7, that was on the instructions. But hay no delivery. So I contacted the range and spoke with Ben most times, but there was one other a male who was rude and ignorant but I cant remember his name. Whilst dealing with the various staff I was pushed from pillar to post, lied to over the phone. I was refused to speak with any member of staff higher than themselves, but when I called today (10/12/2018) the staff member went and spoke to a manger who authorised my refund, only four weeks later. I was told the range had to speak to the delivery company to prove fault, so the range would get there money back and then I would get mine. After weeks of bullshit excuses from your staff and the sending of my documents to proof my movements and signature. it was more like an interrogation every time I spoke with your guys and could here the lies from their mouths. Eventually Ben advised me that he believes me and would refund the money but for the ranges excruciating needs. I even had the delivery driver come to my house and ask me questions about the delivery. I felt threatened by his visit, which was unannounced, unwelcome and without authority. He advised me that he always signs the peoples names when dropping of a parcel if left somewhere, which he did by the way. Apparently he left it up the alleyway next to our house instead of following instructions on the delivery form. He then got in his van and left. BY THE WAY ALL OF THE VOICE CALLS ABOVE WERE RECORDED BY ME, AND I ADVISED THE STAFF WHILST I WAS ON THE PHONE THAT I WAS. I left you several weeks so I did not have to listen to your bullshit lies anymore and finally four weeks later I get a refund. But I want recompense for my ordeal. A suspect arrested by the police would have gone through the same thing as yourselves except for fingerprinting. I feel that as a gesture of good will at this time of year, you send me another of the same Christmas tree for free as that is all I want, but I will never use your services again. I will be posting this on all review sites. Yours not grateful at all DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THE RANGE, EVER"
"Slow, dismissive, and unkind customer service in response to a faulty product. I know it’s cheap. But there are plenty of shops that sell similar products and treat customers with dignity and respect. Avoid if at all possible."
"Stupid website that just goes in circles"
"Prices on shelf more expensive when you get to checkout assistants and managers don’t want to know RUBBISH STORE WONT BE BACK"
"Ordered 4 benches. One was warped. Would not refund or exchange. Rubbish company. Will never shop here again. Nasty staff at Queensferry."
"Cannock-Tried to return some Christmas lights bought a couple of weeks ago (they were not suitable) The returns policy states 28 days however on Christmas items only 14 days so no refund possible just a store card credit for the value. This additional refund policy is not stated on the web site or on goods receipt, however there is a small notice on the customer services desk. Poor customer care poor management, caveate emptor !"
"The worse place I've ever shopped. The manager is very rude and unhelpful. Would not recommend."
"On 3 occasions at the Shrewsbury store the items were more expensive at the till than displayed on the shelf, the girl at the check out wasn’t interested and said she could only go by the till price"
"Another useless company, they are supplied by harmony furnishing - not even their own stuff and just put a massive percentage cut on the stuff. they pass the order on and unforunatley as they are trying to be cheap use XPD couriers who are absolutely useless. First delivery missing half the order and what we did receive was smashed to pieces. The replacement goods are meant to be delivered today but no one is home and they refuse to let me reschedule for tomorrow. the range staff are unhelpful, not interested - telling me to speak to the courier as their supplier organised the delivery.. I cant.. I didn't order from them so they wont speak to me! Will never order from the range again!"
"As a first time customer of the RANGE, I was very impressed with the service I received. My order arrived on time and was very well packed. Will certainly deal with them again."
"I shopped at the range in Clacton, on Thursday 22nd of November, and found it to be a rewarding and easy shop. I was trying to purchase a present for a 6oyr old man. I asked a member of staff, Maureen, for advice. She was a lady in her 50’s, with blonde to white hair, about shoulder length, and a very pleasant, relaxed manner. She made some helpful suggestions, and I found her attitude very nice indeed. The store was very busy but I didn’t not feel rushed at all. I can’t remember her surname but I think it began with a W."
"Very rude staff. No after sales care. If you have a problem with a iteam you've bought and don't have a receipt forget any help whatsoever. We were made to feel very uncomfortable and when we phoned headoffice they were just as bad ! Thank god it was only a small purchase. I would never shop there again. I really appreciate my shopping experience with John Lewis who CARE about there customers. Don't give this company your business."
"First time ordering - amazing!!!"
"Still waiting for my refund and had no response to my Email. It's bad enough the service is so bad in store but to steal my money is another story"
"Karima at your Kidderminster store gave us exceptional service today,this together with politeness and a great attitude made it a pleasure to shop at the range today."
"with my daughter on wednesday 14/11/18 who had to go to nottingham 'the range' to pick up some lamp shades for a nightclub in grantham.she had previousley rang the manager and was assured they had 10 in stock,and that they would be waiting for her,however was a different story when we got there.The member of staff we consulted was insistent they knew nothing about it,furthermore she told us they had 4 on the shop floor and we could either wait or come back another day for the rest,as they were in the warehouse and difficult to get to.!..my daughter pointed out we had made a special journey,and wouldnt be coming back..its only when we asked to see the manager that lo and behold they appeared.!!..on our way with the 10 lightshades promised,they werent cheap,@ £200 plus id have thought theyd have been waiting for us,withot having to go through that experience.!!...dont do store transfers,obviousley customer service doesnt exist anymore..in my day as a retail manager.this would never have happened..invest in getting good customer service 'the range' you are letting youre customers down."
"Really helpful staff. Didn't have the product I wanted so a lovely lady told me to use there click and collect service."
"Hi I cant seem to find any information on delivery return costs for furniture i received on Thursday and wasnt left with an invoice/ delivery note or receipt after signing for my products on Thursday. I am not finding store helpful as they say i ordered online and made me feel like im not a range customer as i ordered online. cant seem to find advice on how much it would cost to arrange return of my large items. Please can someone help me with this as i didnt get any confirmations of my delivery and when i previously emailed hello@therange.co.uk ...i never received a response and had to chase this up by phone. My order Number details are: Order Date: 24th Oct 2018 Order Number: W8535151 Kind Regards Christina"
The Range is rated 3.09 based on 202 reviews